It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture Report-Live testimonials from around the world, 26 minutes to go.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nikkinunn

is this rapture is to occur? whats my time im looking at? York, Pennsylvania

Welcome to ATS. According to the many sources posted in this thread you are looking at anytime from now until the last day. It is anyone's guess when that will be. My suggestion would be to say a prayer and go to bed, since it pretty late where you are and the boss may be pissed if you come in hung over in the morning.
edit on 21-5-2011 by EssenceOfSilence because: added quote

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

*snork*

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
good thing i work monday through friday. And im extremely scared about this occurring. It really has me freakd!!! I took sleeping pills but they didnt work aparently...fresh out of all boose

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Well nothing has happened in Wellington. No great earthquake. No lights or celestial beings in the sky (although it is cloudy, to be fair). And no naked levitating christians, which is probably a good thing because it's cold, and most would probably catch hypothermia before reaching the lower ionosphere.

It seems the party is over.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Bah! My internet connection is misbehaving again so I can't post a video, but...

Does any of you guys remember that Simpsons episode when the family fall asleep during Mass and when they come out it's the Apocalypse?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34320996b7da.jpg[/atsimg]

Lisa is being raptured... until Homer grabs her by the leg and pulls her back:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99736b2a2ea6.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 21-5-2011 by Casandra because: Pics added

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
ScaRED!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
anyone else for eastern usa?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

**FROM

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikkinunn
good thing i work monday through friday. And im extremely scared about this occurring. It really has me freakd!!! I took sleeping pills but they didnt work aparently...fresh out of all boose

Well, I don't think you have anything to worry about. The real trouble will start Sunday when the Reverend Camping has to step into the pulpit.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

It's really not going to happen.... but if you insist on believing a crazy old man that already predicted this awhile ago its going to be at 6PM your local time.
edit on 21-5-2011 by BunnyBeHoppy because: Typo

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
6:27 pm. 21 May 2011 Auckland Zew Zealand.

Nada.

No rupture, raptor or rapture.

Cold & slightly rainy.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well, it's 6:30 New Zealand time and I haven't heard of anything happening there, so I'm going to sleep pretty soundly tonight. Will be very interesting to watch the news tomorrow and hear what Mr. Camping has to say for himself.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra
Does any of you guys remember that Simpsons episode when the family fall asleep during Mass and when they come out it's the Apocalypse?

Ah yes, that would be this one...
SimpsonsRapture

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BurgersWithFries
Well, it's 6:30 New Zealand time and I haven't heard of anything happening there, so I'm going to sleep pretty soundly tonight. Will be very interesting to watch the news tomorrow and hear what Mr. Camping has to say for himself.

There's a thread about that: Harold Camping: The Contingency Plan

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It's 4.37pm here in Sydney and the only "rapture" happening here is one terrific sunset

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

yea.. so. florida. where abouts you at? i've seen nothing on local news or in the newspaper down here about this. it seems some places still have people with common sense left

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikkinunn

First welcome to ATS.

Second, OMG DO NOT BE AFRAID!!! Seriously DO NOT BE AFRAID!!!

According to the already failed in 1994 Harold Camping 6pm your local time is the time, and if you get raptured away then it's supposed to be a good thing, and if you don't get raptured away...well...it's still a good thing, EVERY (OK not every, we have Leiberman and the Rep from MN, but you get the point) politician claims to be Christian and we should be free from those crooks at that point. Most of us will still be here to chat with after the pious are gone.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Still waiting in South Carolina...

Originally posted by Justaposter

Originally posted by WilliamRikeronaSegway
about seven minutes until the fun begins, folks. grab your best world-end snackfoods, and repent, yeah?

Brownies, cookies or popcorn?!

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!

POPCORN DUDE, definitely popcorn. You can eat it, and eat it, and eat it; until the end of the world and not gain any weight. Just try that with brownies. Oh wait... it's the end of the world... Carry on.

edit on 5/21/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thanks to those who are replying to me...and im gonna take some advise and forget about this stuff...Im going to bed!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

dude, greatest waiting video ever. i have tears in my eyes. thats some funny s**t. you laughin didnt help either
edit on 21-5-2011 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join