It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapture Report-Live testimonials from around the world, 26 minutes to go.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

OH thank you soooo much for this wonderful thread, it has made my evening, oddly at the same time it totally has kept me from doing anything else other than sip beer and LMAO, oh wait that's ok too.
edit on 21-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: umm, post kinda explains

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

ITA... This thread was just what I needed. A good laugh to go with my drink. (third drink, but this heathen is not counting)

You guys are the best on here.... Thanks for the entertainment!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by natters
I have a new concern. I'm 6 months pregnant...soooo...what if the baby is saved and I'm not!?

Honey it is going to be okay. Honest.
The bible does say that 'no man' will know when Jesus comes back. And this man has been wrong before. He pulled this stunt in 1994.

And don't worry about 2021 either. IMO the little guys carving out the calendar prolly assumed that somehow, someone along the way would figure out a better more effecient way to mass produce calendars by now.

Relax, put your feet up and have a decedant snack. Enjoy that little one growing inside of you, because before you know it, you will be holding onto that little one.

And remember there are a lot of nuts out there in the World, and we are going to hear some crazy stuff between now and 12/22/2012 pay no attention.

And if you are still worried, then think back, and if you have tried to be kind to others and tried to treat people the way you want to be treated, then you are a shoe in

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
4.8 in the Solomon Islands..oh no..lmao

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
NEWSFLASH!!!

Harold Camping has corrected his prediction. It seems a spelling error occurred within his Biblical prognostications. Camping now states that slightly after 6:00PM, "Camping time", one of his followers will kick him square in the nads, thus inciting a "rupture" of Biblical proportions.

Thank you, that is all.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
My heart is pounding...=/ If this all passes and nothing happens I'm going to finish Camping off myself!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamRikeronaSegway
oh to hell with it(lolol see what i did there), i'm gonna go play guitar, seeing as how i still have to WORK TOMORROW AND EVERYTHING. THANKS GOD.

You sir need to be VERY careful, Blondie said at the end of her song "Rapture" that the man from mars was done eating cars, and he was done eating bars, and now was eating guitars.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
New Zealand here: There was an ad for news tonight (tvnz.co.nz) (sorry, I don't know how to imbed link) said they will do a feature on the 6 O'clock news about the rapture since we are the first country. Gee, the RSOE map ( hisz.rsoe.hu...) (yeah, ditto) showed 3 pages of minor earthquakes, more than the usual for a basic perusal. TPTB? As it is winter here, the sun is now setting on a beautiful day, I suppose it will be too dark here to see anything.....Cheers! [P.S.Huh, I just previewed my post and the RSOE link imbedded itself somehow. Maybe because it's common? Cheers again!!]

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If the rapture is tomorrow and the world ends in 2012, why did I just see foods at the grocery store that don't expire until 2013?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Im having "Blossom Goodchild" flashbacks... remember when a huge space ship was to come and take us all away... a few years ago? and she had to do a public apology... LOL
I say.. people with MENTAL Illness's shouldn't be allowed to have WEB CAMS or access to the MEDIA...

FIRST she said......

AFTER HER EPIC FAIL.. she said...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrMarc
If the rapture is tomorrow and the world ends in 2012, why did I just see foods at the grocery store that don't expire until 2013?

For the zombies?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra

For the zombies?

No it is a trick qustion!!

For those of us who have noticed expiration dates of 2013 we get a prize

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

For the zombies?

Maybe it's the manufacturers' way of saying that their product will last until the end of the world, like Twinkies

edit on 21-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The rapture was supposed to occur at 6PM in each time zone and make its way around the world.... well, it's already 7:41 PM 5/21/11 in the Christmas Islands in the Pacific and nothing happened. So it's safe to say that this was, again, another load of crap by an attention seeking lunatic.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

For the zombies?

Maybe it's the manufacturers' way of saying that their product will last until the end of the world, like Twinkies

edit on 21-5-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

No no no.. we get a prize!
I read it in the 'What to worry about and what not to worry about during the apocalypse

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hi, new member here - but we don't have time for introductions!

15 minutes to go in Wellington, New Zealand. I'm about to head out the door and find a vantage point to watch the action. If I'm still alive in about an hour, I'll report back.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
First i heard about this . Should i buy a ticket or hide ? Can i rapture my landlady before they get me ? I just bought a one year membership for the gym and the NRA . I owe 15 grand on my truck and 5 grand on the credit cards with a big payment due on Monday so this better happen . Ain't payin' no rent to the landlady either .

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

For the zombies?

Just in case you are still here come Sunday, please review the following web site for important survival information.

www.zombielandrules.com...

My favorite is #2.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthCharmer
Hi, new member here - but we don't have time for introductions!

15 minutes to go in Wellington, New Zealand. I'm about to head out the door and find a vantage point to watch the action. If I'm still alive in about an hour, I'll report back.
\

Be brave !
We are with you Newb

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Knees chattering... "Someone hold me?"

Someone?.... anyone... OH NOT YOU.. !!! LOLOLOL

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join