It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Rabbit Hole Just Broke Through to China! SSN Tied To An Alias Harrison J Bounel and MORE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

good work sir S&F
The real question: why would the government use someone like him and not just another ordinary American Puppet?? (Ex. Bush, Cheney)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The divide and distract tactic is working like a charm. The Kenyan is not important. He's the entertainment while the country is being looted.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
People, don't listen to these bozos trying to derail the thread. The interview is about 39 minutes, and is extremely interesting. Promise.

Oh it is certainly interesting, just not factual.

If you can provide some tangible evidence, I'll be more than happy to read it.

But again, why do you want something to be wrong with the BC or his SSN?

Please provide some tangible evidence to support your claim that its not factual.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius

good work sir S&F
The real question: why would the government use someone like him and not just another ordinary American Puppet?? (Ex. Bush, Cheney)

You listen to the whole interview? Pretty damning, isn't it?

To answer your question, I don't know. Perhaps to show that even the mighty Constitution can be circumvented given corrupt power, corrupt people, and stolen resources?
edit on Fri May 20th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Right, I forgot about how reliable youtube was as a source. I think I'll use it on my next research paper.

Seriously, it's just another daft claim from a nut on youtube. And all of this 'birther' talk started from what? Alex Jones' fearmongering, would be my guess.

Yeah right, let's just write off ALL the info on youtube as rubbish, there's absolutely nothing on there which is factual, is there....by the same logic, I'll write off all the info in your posts as rubbish too.
edit on 20-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Youtube is great for what it is .. it's intended to present information .. provide entertainment and give people a platform.. but when you're making serious statements that have countrywide ramifications then forgive me, but youtube shouldn't be your sole platform .. Sure, open with youtube and present your information.. then provide a method to verify your claims.. or follow it up with action.. don't just ramble on with claims

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius

good work sir S&F

You listen to the whole interview? Pretty damning, isn't it?

To answer your question, I don't know. Perhaps to show that even the mighty Constitution can be circumvented given corrupt power, corrupt people, and stolen resources?
edit on Fri May 20th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Damning .. if backed up with verifiable evidence.. until then it's just an interesting set of claims that can be stacked up with all the other interesting set of claims people like to make... it gets no credit in my book until it can be proven and verified.. until then it's just words being spouted

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside

So the 'Debt Collector' err.. 'Al' doesn't wish to have his identity or location disclosed? And the only place his story is being told is on a program with an obvious anti Obama narrative?

Ya, shaping up to be the conspiracy of all conspiracies all right....

IMO there's no reason to take this program, or it's guest seriously.

Yes, it's really suspicious that a whistleblower wants to keep his identity secret isn't it. That's not something that whistleblowers do, right?

You criticise him for hiding his identity and yet you don't even use your proper name on ATS. I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is and divulge your name and address in a manner which is verifiable. LOL.

Moreover, it's possible for a third party with access to the right databases to verify every single thing he has said. He even gave out names of companies involved in the trust and the first part of some of the PIN numbers. He has also said this information has been corroborated and reviewed by another person, and he has given her name.

As opposed to your comments about him which are backed up by no detaied analysis AT ALL, except an uninformed, subjective, biased, PERSONAL opinion ----- and a personal agenda.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Yes, it's really suspicious that a whistleblower wants to keep his identity secret isn't it. That's not something that whistleblowers do, right?

Bingo. At this point in time, the only smart whistleblower is the anonymous whistleblower. Because it has become clear that the Obama administration is NOT doing what they said they would, and protect whistleblowers. They are doing just the opposite and whistleblowers are taking the fall, while the perpetrators are getting off the hook.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Right, I forgot about how reliable youtube was as a source. I think I'll use it on my next research paper.

Seriously, it's just another daft claim from a nut on youtube. And all of this 'birther' talk started from what? Alex Jones' fearmongering, would be my guess.

Yeah right, let's just write off ALL the info on youtube as rubbish, there's absolutely nothing on there which is factual, is there....by the same logic, I'll write off all the info in your posts as rubbish too.

Youtube is great for what it is .. it's intended to present information .. provide entertainment and give people a platform.. but when you're making serious statements that have countrywide ramifications then forgive me, but youtube shouldn't be your sole platform .. Sure, open with youtube and present your information.. then provide a method to verify your claims.. or follow it up with action.. don't just ramble on with claims

All of the information he mentioned is verifiable by anyone with access to the relevant databases. Yes, youtube is a platform to provide information. All kinds of information is presented on there, yet in your previous post you made a sweeping dismissal of everything on youtube.

You made no analysis or intelligent critique of the content of the video, however. Just rubbished it along with youtube.

Like I said earlier, by the same token I will now consider anything you post to be rubbish....and so far the content of your 'criticisms' of the content of this video are just that....rubbish based on no evidence or intelligent analysis.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Why would they continue to pay their dues to keep the licenses? Waste of money.

I dunno...why would Obama spend a bunch of money on lawyers sealing his records? If he has nothing to hide, it sure seems like a "Waste of Money"!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Why would they continue to pay their dues to keep the licenses? Waste of money.

I dunno...why would Obama spend a bunch of money on lawyers sealing his records? If he has nothing to hide, it sure seems like a "Waste of Money"!

It's starting to look as though he had a lot more to hide than we imagined.

Why ever would he have 58 addresses?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Lol why are you blatently ignoring all the obvious evidence, you are dismissing it ? that doesnt mean there is no verifyable evidence.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

S & F on this one too, TA. Thanks for continuing to bring new information to light regarding this scandal. I'm still listening to the interview, but yes, it is rather damning.

BH??? You've yet to weigh in. Prediction: "Have you looked at this database yourself? I've seen people who have and they have debunked this already." hahaha
edit on 5/20/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Excuse me, but quit derailing the thread. Listen to the interview in which a debt collector, armed with a better database than most PI's, discovers all sorts of things VERY WRONG with this picture. New information. Evaluate the message please.

Obvious appeal to authority, so far there is no reliable, verifiable evidence that anything is wrong with the birth certificate or his social security number.

Why do you want something to be wrong?
edit on 5/20/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

Where's the appeal to authority in that statement?

This thread is not about the bc it's about the social security number and the changing PIN numbers on his property. Real, verifiable evidence was presented in the video.

It seems you have real problems with comprehension.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Which countries, specifically? Would they happen to be the ones that censor other parts of the internet (theyre worried about legitimate information, not videos about the POTUS's Birth Certificate, Blurry UFO videos, Videos of contrails and clouds, etc).

Youtube is not a reliable source of information. Search for "cloudbusters" and you'll see what I mean.

What adeclerk seems to be saying is that all the verifiable evidence put forward in the video interview is rubbish, because the video was posted on youtube, but his own personal, uninformed, biased, prejudiced opinion with no evidence whatsover to back it up is reliable.

ROFL!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Regardless of the birth certificate conspiracy or say Comet Elenin or any other popular topic on ATS, I am so sick and tired of people bashing youtube as if it is an automatic spurious source. That is absolutely ridiculous and in my opinion intellectually dishonest.

The fact is that youtube is nothing more or less than a user to user file sharing medium where one can upload information either audio or visual.

The user content or validity of that information is relevant only to the user who uploads that content, not because it's on youtube.

STOP using strawman arguments in an attempt to discredit someone's thread just on the basis that they used a youtube video. IT'S STUPID!!!!

As another poster has already stated, we should be absolutely thankful that we are so fortunate to have such an ability to share information with anyone throughout the world.

BTW - As an artist and musician are my guitar riffs and digital art pieces fake because it's on youtube? Thanks for playing, idiot.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
How and where did anyone get Obamas Social Security number?

In this day and age, you don't just leave it lying about.

So, my first question would be, Is this social security number genuine?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

They gave up their licenses, because he was a senator and was running for president. She was working for the University of Chicago and University of Chicago Hospital. Neither were practicing law. Why would they continue to pay their dues to keep the licenses? Waste of money.

That argument is so fail there aren't words capable of penetrating your mind to fix it. Suffice to say professionals don't just "give up" licenses out of convenience. Money hasn't been an object to the Obamas for some time, and they have people to take care of pesky tasks like renewals.

Originally posted by i am just saying
It is no use, the koolaid drinkers are too far gone. They will never see their champion for what he really is...a fraud. They are the reason he keeps power.

I am pretty sure O-bots would find a way to dismiss a live feed press conference in which the President admits to all counts. They refuse to acknowledge any sliver of evidence, no matter how rational or logical or forensic. It's all lies and fabrications, perpetrated by a vast right-wing conspiracy which they immediately slander and marginalize. All evidence presented is immediately wrestled to the ground using grossly ficticious ad hominem attacks...almost seems like there's a playbook, doesn't it?

Originally posted by miniatus
All I ask is for some hard evidence.. documentation.. proof.. verifiable evidence...

What exactly is the hard proof that would satisfy you? You heard his grandmother say he was born in Kenya. You know that his history rides a very fine line between citizen or not. You have been shown discrepancies in the sequential BC numbers. You have been shown that the PDF released has clearly been tampered with (this fact cannot be disputed, innocent or otherwise the PDF had work done to it.)...shown by many different individuals who (if you watch the video walkthroughs) know their way around OCR, graphics programs and creation. You have also been shown that the preprinted text on the short-form BC doesn't match the text that should be on that version.
Add to all this the original confusion of where he was born, the major lack of data that normally follows all Americans around throughout their lives. Now we have skip trace records surfacing that provide supporting evidence to even more theories regarding alias use...

Any one of the issues might be an anomaly that could be rationally dismissed. But the whole of the evidence can't and shouldn't be rationally dismissed. So many "identity coincidences" just don't happen to one man. You or I would be convicted on this evidence in a New York minute.

I consider myself a "second wave" birther. I really didn't care about it before (and for the record, never cared about the Presidents ethnicity). In fact I am left of center, politically. Prior to the LFBC it just felt like two groups shouting "IS NOT!" / "IS!" back and forth.
But since the long form was released, the mystery surrounding the evidence caught my attention. And to be completely honest, I think the issue is a waste of time anyhow. TPTB wanted him in office, and I would be very surprised if TPTB allowed a true "smoking gun" to surface, let alone remove this guy. What fascinates me at this point is how supposedly educated intellectual supporters will not concede the tiniest amount of ground, even in the face of the very best of the evidence. It can only be 100% racist-driven, bald-faced lying and forgery. No one who comes forward with evidence is in any way credible (except Barack's grandmother, she's just a sweet old woman who is getting on in years
).

So what would it take evidence-wise to get an Obama supporter to simply concede that SOMETHING isn't adding up here?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It looks as though some of the evidence, or at least some relevant evidence, is presented on this link: I don't know if the author is the same person as the man in the video, or whether it's from a different investigator. It could be a different author because in this article he says the SS# belongs to a dead person, and the interviewee didn't endorese that theory in his interview.

www.sodahead.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Well put! Thanks for stating it so eloquently.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join