It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Me a Believer in Reptiloids!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Alright, let's just talk about this Reptiloid situation for a minute. I mean, really, come on, let's face the facts. I'm not really sure where I stand on this topic. I've read a lot about the subject from different perspectives. I understand the Hollow Earth theory and how that could be plausible I understand the theory that reptiloids may be Earth's indigenous underground dwellers... and by the many ancient underground cities that have been found, I understand how that could be plausible as well. So, where does that all tie in to a benevolent agenda and them coming from another dimension or the Astral Plane. Why do people believe that they are harvesting us for future consumption? That's the confusing part of the theory for me. Can someone shed some light and make me a believer?

The things that I've heard David Icke and Peggy Kane say are SO insane, it's hard to believe. I know that they genuinely believe what they're saying, which is very frightening. They are not speaking out of malice, they truly believe in their statements regarding Reptiloids, that are waiting on the Astral plane to eat us when we pass on... But why do they believe these things? I know that Peggy Kane has gotten a lot of her information through her EVP machine by using reverse speech. Although, the recordings that she's reversed are uncanny... but wouldn't a superior race be able to tell that they could be found out this way? And stop it from happening? I mean, if they have the ability to control our thoughts, wouldn't they be able to implant false information to make us believe whatever they wanted us to believe?
?
AND, what about the Ancient Astronaut theory regarding The Sumerians and Annunaki? Where does that tie into the Reptilian theory? Were the Annunaki Reptiliods? If so, why are they so hidden from society if they were the ones that created modern humanity..? Can I claim metal health disability payments for this, haha. Just kidding, obviously. I'm just really curious about this topic. Whenever I try to talk to friends about this, I sound like a crazy person and the just give me blank stares...

www.youtube.com... a link on Peggy Kane and Reversed Speech samples... eerie.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
no can do ,I'm not a believer in reptoids myself.
I do think there is some truth in the ancient Sumerian accounts and I am a believer in the Ancient Alien hypothosis ,it has never occurred to me that they were reptoids though

I think it was a statement in the Atharahasis.it talks about a time when the 'gods were men'

when I have more time I'll look it up

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

i belive in cryptozoological reptoids, like the thetis lake monster, or the south carolina lizard man, ufological reptoids though i have only ever found one case that links them with ufos

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I can't attest to any reality of it all, but I can "believe" that they are some sort of spiritual or other-dimension being - that is since I believe in the spirit. Jordan Maxwell also has some things to say about the reptilians.

Ultimately, I think this reality of ours, as it expresses itself to us and as we operate in it, is a personal opportunity to reconcile individual struggle with growth. To mean, I think when you break it down and give it simple terms, it is the duality of light and dark. I think the dark casts its shadows and influence as greatly as it can for the sake of preserving its influence, as does the light. So, it is likely that these creatures or beings, etc., are just archetypal manifestations of this duality.

But, who can say.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

The things that I've heard David Icke and Peggy Kane say are SO insane, it's hard to believe. I know that they genuinely believe what they're saying, which is very frightening.

i do't think they believe them at all - I think they like the limelight it gives them - the fame, the attention, the ego boost.

And the income - i reckon it's probably better than working for a living!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I'm sorry, my friend, but you just cracked me up with "Reptiloids."

I've never heard them called that before......

Apparently, I need someone to explain this "Reptiloid" situation to me, too...

edit on 19-5-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Hahaha, thank you

I find the word Reptiloid to be quite comical myself. And thanks for the flag, if it was from you.

top topics

join