It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the U.S. declared war on Israel... who's side would you take?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
who's side would you take?

They both dont do right by GOD and the earth GOD made for us,SO WHO CARES !
Its a win for GOD either way.

So who does right by "earth GOD?"

Let me guess, earth GOD is a libertarian environmentalist. So any one who does right by earth GOD is someone who runs around in their hybrid with "Ron Paul 2012" and "Save the Whales" stickers pasted on the back window.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I'd fight on whatever side Chuck Norris was on.
Then I'd know I was on the winning team!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The USA are not stupid enough to declare war on Israel

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

Indeed I do find it interesting.

I'm not offended at all as I'm not religious, just trying to understand where everyone is coming from. It is my opinion they are all man made religions, possibly based on real events or concepts, but contorted over the years to simply serve the purpose of men. But that's just my opinion, and I respect yours on the matter, no arguments intended, just understanding.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprimeIsrael doesn't have the capability of nuking the U.S., unless of course they sneak a bomb into the country, which according to some wouldn't be the first time.

You need to look up "Samson option". Here, I'll do it for you.

Samson option

Israel has threatened to start WW3. With it's nukes. Which it does have.

As far as those Christians who support Israel, I suggest they go there and see how Christians are treated. Bring plenty of wet-naps to remove spit, earplugs to protect you from gutter profanity, and bandages and iodine for wounds from thrown rocks, or worse. And if you're going to Palestine, bring a blindfold so you don't see Christian Palestinian children killed by IDF snipers and hacked up for the organ black market.
They may also want to read up on comparative religion. "judeo-Christianity" makes every bit as much sense as does "Islamo-Christianity" or "Satano-Christianity".

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
US declaring war on Israel?

Wait, I'll come back in a min...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I forgot to answer the OP in my previous post.

I would side with the U.S.

I don't understand why we are as supportive of Israel as we are. It really doesn't seem to be in our best interests as they are not interested in peace. We already have bases all over the middle east, so it's not like we need Israel. In fact, our support of Israel is one of the problems I have with U.S. foreign policy.

the USA and Israel are controlled by what Icke calls "Illuminati Rothschild Zionists"

how can the US have a foreign policy for Israel? Where did Israel get all their figher jets? (backdoor US sale - research it) Israel is almost a state of the USA at least in terms of management

dont confuse the state of Israel run by Zionists with the Jewish people whom the Zionists herded there . The jewish people are in no way condoling war, attacks on Palestine, nuking Japanese reactors, hassling Christians or Muslims, or any other action against Shalom

I think ATS is a great place to build a body of knowledge in this crazy world, - eh?

cheers
edit on 20-5-2011 by Highlander64 because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by buster2010

The USA are not stupid enough to declare war on Israel

That's kind of what I'm thinking too

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Originally posted by OptimusSubprimeIsrael doesn't have the capability of nuking the U.S., unless of course they sneak a bomb into the country, which according to some wouldn't be the first time.

You need to look up "Samson option". Here, I'll do it for you.

Samson option

Israel has threatened to start WW3. With it's nukes. Which it does have.

As far as those Christians who support Israel, I suggest they go there and see how Christians are treated. Bring plenty of wet-naps to remove spit, earplugs to protect you from gutter profanity, and bandages and iodine for wounds from thrown rocks, or worse. And if you're going to Palestine, bring a blindfold so you don't see Christian Palestinian children killed by IDF snipers and hacked up for the organ black market.
They may also want to read up on comparative religion. "judeo-Christianity" makes every bit as much sense as does "Islamo-Christianity" or "Satano-Christianity".

No need to look it up for me because I'm well aware of what the Samson option is. They have plenty of nukes, but they would have to deploy them in unconventional ways because they do not have the resources to fly their planes over here and nuke us. They do not have the capability of launching nuclear missiles at us from a submarine unless they are right off of our coast, whereas we could launch from 2000+ miles away. What you know of Israel and it's nuclear capabilities is what is commonly found on the internet. Being that Israel, as well as most major media outlets are controlled by Zionists, would it be logical to think that Israel's nuclear capabilities have been somewhat embellished in the public domain of information? I would guess that it has been.
edit on 20-5-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

maybe they already have them in US reactors

check this out - makes my blood freeze
www.jimstonefreelance.com...

nukes installed, even connected online by your friendly security contractor

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

A ridiculous question.

Why would America declare war on Israel? Mental.

And this is a ridiculous answer. Attack me personally instead of attempting to intellectualize a simple question. Am I saying that it will happen? No I'm not... as a matter of fact I would bet that it never will. I'm just asking a question. It's no different than the threads that ask "What would you do if aliens invade?" etc...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64

maybe they already have them in US reactors

check this out - makes my blood freeze
www.jimstonefreelance.com...

nukes installed, even connected online by your friendly security contractor

This is very interesting to say the least, but I have a hard time believing it because of the earthquake. Do the Zionists have an Earth quake machine? Maybe they own HAARP.
edit on 20-5-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I would fight on neither side for I am done with war.
I have no care to support any war of based on politics, profit, property or religion.
I will not kill a man because some other man behind a desk demands it.
I will fight to protect and defend my family and my friends against any that should threaten them, if only just to give them time to escape be it futile or not.
But the causes of powermongers are not my causes, nor the causes of most men of free will I'd wager.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
HOW would the U.S. ever declare war on Jewish-Occupied-Palestine (I hate their use of "Israel")? They own us. The U.S. would have to get free first.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

read the full article a nuke in the ocean will do - along with a 5.8 quake

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64

read the full article a nuke in the ocean will do - along with a 5.8 quake

I read the entire article. I don't believe that a nuke in the ocean could cause a 9.0 earthquake, unless it was actually buried in the ocean floor, and even then it may not happen. The Earth literally moved on it's axis because of the quake, and I don't think a nuclear bomb could cause that.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Neither. I am not an American, and I loathe the politics iof Israel, and I am a Christian!
Last but not least, I am utterly opposed to all wars.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I would suggest an alien invasion to be a much more likely occurence.

At least you can get odds on that at the Bookies, no way would you get odds on an American attack on Israel.

It's like asking who would win in a fight between a Great White Shark & a Tiger.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk

I would suggest an alien invasion to be a much more likely occurence.

At least you can get odds on that at the Bookies, no way would you get odds on an American attack on Israel.

It's like asking who would win in a fight between a Great White Shark & a Tiger.

I agree, I was just asking a very hypothetical question. Obama's speech yesterday has certainly pissed off the Israeli government though. What would happen if a US President decided to go against the Zionist global agenda... that is if you believe in such a thing?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

woooooo hang on, it may appear Israel is not happy but mark my words they are laughing at Obama and think he's the biggest joke to ever take leadership of the White House.

I mean, come on, do you all really really believe Israel is going to revert back to the 1967 borders because some shmuck from Kenya laying claim to the US Presidency (or any other US President) says so? I don't think so!

Listen very carefully......IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join