It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the U.S. declared war on Israel... who's side would you take?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I would suggest an alien invasion to be a much more likely occurence.

At least you can get odds on that at the Bookies, no way would you get odds on an American attack on Israel.

It's like asking who would win in a fight between a Great White Shark & a Tiger.

I agree, I was just asking a very hypothetical question. Obama's speech yesterday has certainly pissed off the Israeli government though. What would happen if a US President decided to go against the Zionist global agenda... that is if you believe in such a thing?

What would happen?...Impeachement or Assasination. I'm leaning more towards Impeachement. If Obama stuck to his guns on this whole '67 borders thing, they could say "yup, birth certificate was faked, he can't be president no more". problem solved.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
of course I'll support America ,its economy in Israel hand ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would side with Israel. However, I have always pondered that perhaps peace could be achieved in the Middle East if Israel became a 51st State of the US. Then, you would really have to think twice about attacking them, as you would be attacking the US. It just may bring peace to the region.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey
None, I would step back and let them both nuke each other, Earth would be a better place without either.

I'm sure the world would be much better alright with China moving in to fill the superpower vacuum

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64

read the full article a nuke in the ocean will do - along with a 5.8 quake

I read the entire article. I don't believe that a nuke in the ocean could cause a 9.0 earthquake, unless it was actually buried in the ocean floor, and even then it may not happen. The Earth literally moved on it's axis because of the quake, and I don't think a nuclear bomb could cause that.

sorry to be going a little off topic - the earthqauke was no higher than 6 - see the data from the dozens of geo labs across Japan - Japan has those 6 quakes all the time - they said it was 9 to cover the tsunami generated by nuke

wait for 6 quake on land + nuke to create tsunami = flood Fukushima + nuke reactor

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Israels. Only reason I can think of the the us declaring war on Israel is, that it has become one of the countries who refuses to be the golem of the NWO any longer.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
All the U.S. has to do is stop supporting Israel. We would never have to go to war, we would just let the Arabs do it. All it would take is to stop funding their military and say "You are on your own" in front of the world and they would be picked apart from all sides.

Isn't that what is basically happening now?

what planet are YOU living on...?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I wouldn't join either side. But we all know what would really happen in this situation. All of the missiles, and possibly nukes, would misfire and hit Iran.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well, technically Israel declared war on the US already, with the USS Liberty in 1967. Or the killing of Rachel Corrie, a US citizen, or perhaps the Turkish flotilla where they killed I believe 2 US citizens.

Aside from all of that, I wouldn't really support either, unless Israel went batchit and started flinging nukes around or threatening to fling nukes, and their whole regime became crazy and overtly racist (much how they are now but even more so), then I would kind of raise an eyebrow.

Either way, however, it would be an asinine conflict resolving nothing. Though if some conflict were to emerge, I wouldn't have much reasoning behind going to the side of Israel.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
As a former soldier, I took an oath once to defend my country form all enemies, foreign and domestic, I intend to fulfill that oath in this lifetime to the best of my abilities, If Israel is or becomes one of those enemies, so be it,

I am long past the age of re-upping, and I find the likelihood of a hot war developing between our two countries to be extremely small, but if called upon (drafted) in such a case, I would willingly defend my country.

Note: I will no longer be draft age in my state in two months time. I think the chance of conflict between the U.S. and Israel in that time frame to be microscopic.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

U.S. totally...

BUT
what would had israel won?
maybe on our soil even?
how would things change
for better or worse?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I don't understand why people would even consider choosing to side with Israel being Americans unless they are Jewish and/or are from Israel. Not like this theoritical war would ever happen, but there is no way in HELL I'd ever side with Israel or even fight in a war that is defending them. The only other country besides the United States that I would die defending are countries that have a land mass connection with the United States and maybe the United Kingdom.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join