Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

If the U.S. declared war on Israel... who's side would you take?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

A ridiculous question.

Why would America declare war on Israel? Mental.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

If the U.S. declared war on Israel... who's side would you take?
Re call me to active service, and Ill let you know!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean we can go after the head of the octopus instead of just the tentacles?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It really is a ridiculous question; however, I'll play along. I would side with the US. Not just because I'm an American, but because nothing good has come from the US by aligning itself with Israel. Israel is a money pit and an headache for the US.

The US is like that hot codependent chick and Israel is that gold-digging gigolo she keeps going back to even though he is no good for her.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Israel has attacked (or tried to attack) america and its allies on many occasions. (even excluding the 911conspiracy theory). Why would any country want an ally like that?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't side with either side.
I'd stand in the middle and shout
"STOP IT! Can't you see there is a better way!? We are destroying ourselves!"
I can only hope it would do any good, but at least I would be standing up for what I believe in.
War is rarely, if ever, necessary and the more people who stand in between means fewer to fight the wars.
But than again, I'm an eternal optimist.

Love and Joy

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
who's side would you take?

They both dont do right by GOD and the earth GOD made for us,SO WHO CARES !
Its a win for GOD either way.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't bet on a winner, instead, I would bet on the over-under. As in both countries going under.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'll go on Israel's side, I think they have healthcare. What is the US offering me ? Not to mention I'm Christian. Besides they have no capability of nuking the US. The US runs their military.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

A ridiculous question.

Why would America declare war on Israel? Mental.

You make common sense! Besides we're all god's children. What difference does it make ?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

They are one and the same...it wouldn't matter - as the Zionists control both governments.

You couldn't be more correct.

Anyways it wouldn't happen since Isreal carries out the false flag attacks that justify U.S. military attacks and occupations in the ME

The only thing that could happen in the U.S. that could threaten Isreal would be an overthrow of the current Government by the citizens. An overthrow of the Government would spell doom for Isreal.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey
None, I would step back and let them both nuke each other, Earth would be a better place without either.

I'd side with neither but I do not think the nukes would be a good thing due to fall out.

I think there are good ppl in both countries, but the leadership of both countries has
been hijacked by psychopaths but that is true of many nations past and present.

So I for one do not think the death of the innocents would make the earth better
just because the power mad have run amok yet again.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a strange question indeed
would you side with satan or the devil?
the actions of these two nations are hardly cristian(unless warmongering is jesus's thang?)
i believe two hands of same entity(maybe bout of schitzo?)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
reply to post by Silend

Yeah but the United States is "one nation under God"

We are also a Christian Society.

We WERE one nation under God.

We WERE a Christian society.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well considering I'm American, and considering I don't like Israel, I think I'd go with America.

But not I'm not a fan of my own government either, so I would hope that somehow both governments would wipe each other out with as little death to the average population as possible. Like that would ever happen. The US could wipe Israel off the map in a way that the rest of the middle east could only dream of.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Israel, with no questions asked. To war against Israel it to war against God. When I was in the military, I always said that if we went to war with them I would defect.
Seeashrink

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Logically speaking, yes. But spiritually speaking, God would come to Israel's aid and we would be defeated in a way that no other nation could think of defeating us.
Seeashrink

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink

Logically speaking, yes. But spiritually speaking, God would come to Israel's aid and we would be defeated in a way that no other nation could think of defeating us.
Seeashrink

Just like how God came to Israel's aid in the past when it was conquered.
Or when Jews were being exterminated by the Nazis.

I'm a little confused about something, why do Christians defend Jews, and not Muslims? What is so bad about someone other than the Jews being in control of Jeruslem? It's a very important place to the Islam faith as well. Is it because the Jews think that Jeruslem was gifted to them by god? Then Why do Christians support this? Why wouldn't god have gifted Jeruslem to Christians if Christianity was the proper faith? Something that's always confused me.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Israel being conquered in the past and the extermination attempts of the Jews is all covered in Bible prophesy in the Old Testament. They are under discipline from God for rejecting the Messiah. However, they are still His children and are still covered in the covenants with Abraham and Issac. There will be a remnant of the Jews saved who will recognize Christ as the Messiah.
I do not hate the muslims or anyone else for that matter. But Islam is a man made religion. It is not ordained by God. I know that will probably anger you, my saying that, but you either believe the Bible or you don't. I do believe it and base my comments on the Bible.
Yes, Jerusalem was promised to the the Jews and much more of the land in the middle east. Some of it occupied by Iran, Syria, and others. Christians are just believers in Christ, but we are considered adopted Jews or "grafted into the vine" as the Bible puts it. I think that you would find it an interesting study.
Seeashrink
edit on 20-5-2011 by seeashrink because: further thoughts

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
USA of course it would take at the most two days to carpet bomb them back to the stone age.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join