Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

If the U.S. declared war on Israel... who's side would you take?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just a simple question... If the U.S. ever declares war on Israel, then who's side would you take? If this thread picks up any steam, I anticipate some pretty diverse answers.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 5/19/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Mod Note

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
None, I would step back and let them both nuke each other, Earth would be a better place without either.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I would take the Side Of Israel, maybe just because i am a Christian.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey
None, I would step back and let them both nuke each other, Earth would be a better place without either.

^ lol. And where do YOU live?...

Israel cannot sustain it's military without U.S...
So, U.S would win but I'd "side" with Israel.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

Yeah but the United States is "one nation under God"

We are also a Christian Society.

link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Just a simple question... If the U.S. ever declares war on Israel, then who's side would you take? If this thread picks up any steam, I anticipate some pretty diverse answers.
Like... a civil war? Unlike the whole "North vs South", this one would be pretty one-sided, with all the people in one corner and all government/military on the other.

link   

Israel doesn't have the capability of nuking the U.S., unless of course they sneak a bomb into the country, which according to some wouldn't be the first time.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The U.S. isn't going to declare war on Isreal since the U.S. allowed Isreal to be a country.

Just sayin'

link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

^ lol. And where do YOU live?...

Israel cannot sustain it's military without U.S...
So, U.S would win but I'd "side" with Israel.

Neither of those places

link   

Originally posted by Silend

lol, let me guess. you're one of those christians that also celebrate sabbath on sunday, believe jesus was born on christmas, and think jesus died on easter.
edit on 19-5-2011 by gameoverforyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou

Originally posted by Silend

lol, let me guess. you're one of those christians that also celebrate sabbath on sunday, believe jesus was born on christmas, and think jesus died on easter.
edit on 19-5-2011 by gameoverforyou because: (no reason given)

Actually he died 3 days before easter.

link   
Pretty ironic that all these christians would blindly support israel (even if they were in the US). They hate christianity in Israel and will put a christian in jail for trying to spread the word to the Jews. They are happy to take your money and political support though. lol.
edit on 19-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

link   
All the U.S. has to do is stop supporting Israel. We would never have to go to war, we would just let the Arabs do it. All it would take is to stop funding their military and say "You are on your own" in front of the world and they would be picked apart from all sides.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
All the U.S. has to do is stop supporting Israel. We would never have to go to war, we would just let the Arabs do it. All it would take is to stop funding their military and say "You are on your own" in front of the world and they would be picked apart from all sides.

Isn't that what is basically happening now?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Isn't that what is basically happening now?

No matter what Obama says the financial support is still flowing and not so easy to cut off, since most of congress is bought by AIPAc

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

I anticipate some pretty diverse answers

And why not..? Your OP was so profound, I can only imagine the responses...

To the question:

They are one and the same...it wouldn't matter - as the Zionists control both governments.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Depends on what the causes of said war would be. If it's entirely imperialistic I'd side with Israel. IF it has to do with peace in the region and Israel constant violations of sanctions and international law, I'd probably side with the US.

In any event, we all lose. Why? Samson option. If the US, Israels most important ally, leaves them in the lurch or even declares war on them, they would be sufficiently screwed to actually use their nukes. ON all of us.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It'll never happen since both countries are controlled by the same people. I don't have anything further to add except for this filler sentence.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

I anticipate some pretty diverse answers

And why not..? Your OP was so profound, I can only imagine the responses...

To the question:

They are one and the same...it wouldn't matter - as the Zionists control both governments.

It wasn't meant to be profound... it was only a simple question, and I agree with you about the Zionists controlling both Governments.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Israel doesn't have the capability of nuking the U.S., unless of course they sneak a bomb into the country, which according to some wouldn't be the first time.

umm, you're kidding yourself. Israel has some of the most sophisticated nuclear capable subs on earth, thanks to the money from the US of course.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join