It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Strauss-Kahn, Head of the IMF, had to be eliminated. He had even predicted he would be 'set-up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
Nobody needs to rape anybody. Sex is easily availabe everywhere. That dude was probably framed. AND if he was paying in accord to the interest of TPTB they would be helping him by not giving too much publicity on this. But they are bringing him down to fulfill TPTB agenda. I hope Srkozy doesnt win.

First, that's not true for all (you know, the fuglies). Second, some scumbags still rape people, even if they don't 'need to'. Third, with that said, there is definitely something fishy about this whole situation.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Hammer. Nail. Head

As Mr X tells Jim Garrison in JFK.. "The How and the Who is just theatre for the masses, what you have to ask yourself is Why"

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

I don't know Bundy, I will assume he is a famous American serial killer.

Since you seem to say he was intelligent, I feel safe to say he has never raped a woman in his hotel room. Despite his sickness and psychological state, he has always kept in mind to avoid being caught.

So if DSK is sick and has been for years, supposedly hiding it smartly, what happened that made him ruining everything for him so cheaply ?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The French think it's a plot An interesting article to say the least.

Le Monde confirmed in a poll conducted by CSA that for 57% of the French population, Strauss-Kahn is the victim of a plot.

From Le Figaro: “"And if this was here the right way of getting rid of a Chief of the IMF too independent in order to place instead someone better adapted to the American economic and financial situation?",

I also seem to recall reading that DSK was replaced very recently by a former JP Morgan exec -John Lipsky?? I can't imagine another set-up being so obvious...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
they got him just like they got Assange, stuck him with a phoney rap. i knew this stank of BS as soon as i heard about it.

death to the illuminati

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I doubt someone with that much power and wealth would risk it all by chasing some hotel maid around the room naked. Anything he wants sex-wise is just a phone call away.

I thought it was a frame up even before I read the OP article.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Breaking News - Prosecutor: Grand jury has indicted former IMF chief in sex abuse case

No story yet. Banner on CBS News

link

ETA:

Formal charges filed against Strauss-Kahn: prosecutors

NEW YORK (Reuters) – Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn has been formally charged over accusations he tried to rape a hotel maid, New York prosecutors said on Thursday.

Prosecutors also told New York Supreme Court that they were opposing his bid for bail for procedural reasons.

The indictment, which was made by a grand jury, means formal charges have been brought and the case can proceed to trial if Strauss-Kahn pleads not guilty. A plea has not yet been entered in the case, although his lawyers have said he does plan to plead not guilty.

Strauss-Kahn, a man accustomed to luxury hotel suites and first-class plane travel, had been denied bail in Manhattan Criminal Court on Monday and has spent the past three nights in New York City's notorious Rikers Island jail.

He strongly denied charges of a criminal sexual act, attempted rape, sexual abuse, unlawful imprisonment and forcible touching, in a letter released on Wednesday by the IMF announcing his resignation.

"I want to devote all my strength, all my time, and all my energy to proving my innocence," Strauss-Kahn wrote.

The former International Monetary Fund managing director faces up to 25 years in prison if convicted.

source

edit on 19-5-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't believe it one bit that Strauss attempted to rape. I mean, he has a wife and family and next he has some fetish over some immigrant black maid? Not being racist or anything, but that just seems like the perfect framing story to me.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by wcitizen
If this is true, we sadly just lost a key player who was working against the interests of the cabal and in the interests of the world population.

But what if it's true that he's an attempted rapist?

This appears to be one of those stories designed to get people to take their eye off the ball.

Exactly, it seems like whenever something goes down like this, a lot of ATS members instantly try to blame the Illuminati for "framing an innocent man" rather than believe that it might be possible he is actually guilty of the crime and got caught this time.

It's why I despair when threads like this pop up because just like the boredom inducing OBL threads that constantly appeared in the wake of that story, people here instantly jumped on the "Bin Laden was innocent" bandwagon before giving it some time to process all information, weigh everything up and THEN make a decision.

I'm just hopeful that a lot of the bandwagon jumpers aren't police officers or detectives because I'd hate to think people might be let off or thrown in jail without all the facts and evidence first.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I think this person did what he is accused of and it's amazing to me anyone would care about him or defend him. He is an elitist megalomaniac who lives in luxury and stays in $3,000 a night rooms who I'd bet is shocked any lesser human would mind him using them for a sex doll. He likely has gotten away with that for many years.

I would only expect people just like him to defend him or make excuses for him.

Let's not forget they have enough evidence a Judge denied Bail and they have leaked they have DNA evidence which means a semen sample. Sometimes bad people get caught and that is all it is. It just so happens this one time a rich powerful pile of crap elitist got outed and he will pay for his crimes. Everything else is just smoke screens likely spread by his servants, supporters and attorneys.

His Cronies will fill the internet with propaganda to protect him. Best to assume the opposite of what this thread is about. We are talking the head of the IMF here. I'd be far more worried that he will be released by a Judge he is able to buy, slip back home and get away with a major felony. The odd part in this one is that they found an honest enough Judge to stick it too him.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Err... Turn on the news.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I don't believe it one bit that Strauss attempted to rape. I mean, he has a wife and family and next he has some fetish over some immigrant black maid? Not being racist or anything, but that just seems like the perfect framing story to me.

So you think the Police Dept., a Judge, the DNA evidence and everyone corroborating is a liar and you trust this elitist jerk? Amazing!

You assume that a poor, hard working woman just trying to survive, who had the courage to take on a powerful man is a liar and fraud.

All of this because you feel sorry for this man who lives in $3,000 a night rooms with servants when not in one of his mansions? Like I said "Amazing".

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manouche

Err... Turn on the news.

I'm at work, I just read. Good

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
When I first saw his face on the news, I thought I had seen him before. After a while it hit me. He was in the documentary "Inside Job". It is about the 2008 financial collapse.

www.sonyclassics.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by wcitizen
If this is true, we sadly just lost a key player who was working against the interests of the cabal and in the interests of the world population.

But what if it's true that he's an attempted rapist?

This appears to be one of those stories designed to get people to take their eye off the ball.
That is one of the accusations they make to destroy credibility. Look at Assange. They will always try to turn the public against you when they come for you. You will be crazy, a rapist or pedophile, or something else just to make you look bad while they take you down. This does not just happen on micro scale like with an individual, they do the same with groups. Look at Hitler with the Jews, Bush 2 with the Muslims, FDR with the Yellow Peril, it is character assassination pure and simple.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Why the full court press? Can't you agree that the timing is at least suspect?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by wcitizen

I think this person did what he is accused of and it's amazing to me anyone would care about him or defend him. He is an elitist megalomaniac who lives in luxury and stays in $3,000 a night rooms who I'd bet is shocked any lesser human would mind him using them for a sex doll. He likely has gotten away with that for many years.

I would only expect people just like him to defend him or make excuses for him.

Let's not forget they have enough evidence a Judge denied Bail and they have leaked they have DNA evidence which means a semen sample. Sometimes bad people get caught and that is all it is. It just so happens this one time a rich powerful pile of crap elitist got outed and he will pay for his crimes. Everything else is just smoke screens likely spread by his servants, supporters and attorneys.

His Cronies will fill the internet with propaganda to protect him. Best to assume the opposite of what this thread is about. We are talking the head of the IMF here. I'd be far more worried that he will be released by a Judge he is able to buy, slip back home and get away with a major felony. The odd part in this one is that they found an honest enough Judge to stick it too him.

Okay i am neither for or against this guy or am I saying there is or is not a conspiracy. What this shows me is how people are so quick to label somebody guilty or innocent before any evidence has been shown on either side of the fence. The media is quick to pick up the story and run it every where FRONT PAGE news with all these little tidbits of information to make people think he is GUILTY right off the bat. Then we watch video of him sitting in court ooooh he must be guilty...look!

It is so obvious why we are heading the direction we are. People are too quick to judge a circumstance before taking a better look and understanding the circumstance. We all know corruption in government institutions are rampant whether we agree on small issues or not doesn't matter. It's corrupt. Knowing that and other facts as the case moves along we come to a better understanding of the issue and then form solid "opinion" of the circumstance. Instead people have already judged and convicted this guy in their minds, and when it is all said and done, and say he gets found not guilty? This guys life and career is over as he knew it.

edit on 19-5-2011 by kjburto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Ex-IMF Chief Granted Bail In Sex Assault Case

He will spend one more night at the notorious Rikers Island prison, where he has been on suicide watch after being held there since Monday. He is set to be released from custody on Friday after all the paperwork is signed. His lawyers welcomed the granting of bail, saying they were "very relieved" and expect to return to court on June 6, when the accused will formally answer charges. Prosecutors said Strauss-Kahn was indicted by a grand jury, which means the case will proceed to a trial if he pleads not guilty. He has not yet entered a plea but his lawyers have said he intends to deny the charges against him.

news.sky.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just heard on the radio coming home from work that they set his bail for $1 Million smakeroos with $5.5 Million more in the form of collateral and he has to wear a monitor ankle bracelet.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Its interesting after he resigned as IMF chief, they decide now he can have bail.

We will never hear the whole story behind all of this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join