It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what has happened to jihadunspur.com ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by build319
Steadfast bigotry will get you no where in this world.

Who was that aimed at?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'll let you draw your own conclusions; you seem to be pretty good at that anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'll let you draw your own conclusions; you seem to be pretty good at that anyway.

Touch�. However I am not, and never will be, a bigot. And I am offended that you would call me one.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I didn�t say you were a bigot, you drew that conclusion. My saying that you are good at drawing your own conclusions wasn�t a dig at your either. Although I wholeheartedly think you are nuts
, I still respect your opinion. But you need to find some new taglines other than "War Mongering Imperialist"; it can only take you so far.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Bitter jealousy, party of one!
They hate us because they want to be us. We've done more in our short history as a nation than ANY country has done in the thousands of years of theirs.
You wish you could be us. You wish you had our power. You wish you had our money. You sure as hell wish you had our women - man there are some pigs in this world. You wish you had our technology. You wish you had our right to keep and bear arms. You wish you had baseball and apple pie. You wish you had wide open plains and purple mountains majesty. You wish you had our ambitions. You wish you had inches, feet, and miles. You wish you had two great oceans seperating you from the rest of this bitter jealous world. You wish you had 7 red stripes, 6 white stripes, a blue background, and a helluva lot of stars!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Although I wholeheartedly think you are nuts
, I still respect your opinion.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity my friend.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eddie999
I see you did not read the book I recommended to you then. Very well, your choice, ignorance is bliss after all.

it's just without any sense!!! don't tell me about books...your all knowedgle is just from few books that you read.Go to Belearuss and SEE how does country without these evil companies look like.

This is my country when some stupid people tried to make us happy.We don't want them any more

www.komunizm.px.pl...

ps-if you don't know what it is - this is communist "supermarket"..

[edit on 3-8-2004 by gattaca]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gattaca

This is my country when some stupid people tried to make us happy.We don't want them any more

www.komunizm.px.pl...

What is that picture supposed to show? 1 person in a shop serving 2 other people. THE EVILS OF COMMUNISM!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I see you did not read the book I recommended to you then. Very well, your choice, ignorance is bliss after all.

Ah, who needs books pumped out by the capitalist swine press houses? Visit Belarus and see the glory of the revolution. Or refuse, choosing the ignorance of the Bourgeoisie.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity my friend.

And who shall lead our glorious revolution? Narcissistic teenagers, of course!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

And who shall lead our glorious revolution? Narcissistic teenagers, of course!

Its all too easy to make arrogant comments sat at home or at work in front of a computer. And you can do it you want, but your irrelevant and meaningless little pitiful insults do NOT bother me at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
THINK ONE A MOMENT!!!!!! just think!!!!!!!

it's just unbelievable that guy like you is telling ME about communism.about communism,about american imperialism etc.We hated idiots like you when we were occupied by communists and soviet army.We wanted to be free and guys like you in Europe were talking that communism isn't so bad,that everything is ok.In france,in italy especially.When we tried to kick them (communists) off from our country and we were happy when Ronald Regan forced new policy and idiots like you demonstrated in Europe against new pershings and against US policy.

When pacifists called "live shields" went to iraq to help Saddam when Saddam collapsed iraqis just kicked them off.

idiots who live in their own rich world.idiots who have never seen real tyranny,who lived in france or GB or somewhere there but who read some books and who thought that they know antyhing better.

so don't tell me about communism and freedom little child

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

so don't tell me about communism and freedom little child

Well said.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

www.komunizm.px.pl...

What is that picture supposed to show? 1 person in a shop serving 2 other people. THE EVILS OF COMMUNISM!

Well I live in Croatia, an ex-communist country and I understand what you're trying to say with pic.
Sadness of communism, no colorized advertisements, crappy cheap weight machines, sad people working for low wages doing bad services.
And now kiddies around the western world are thinking how communism is cool and nice while they don't know what is it like to live in a society where everyone has the same low wage, works for government which has extremely stupid leaders (it is known that all communists are stupid because they can't grasp basics of economy).
To put it simply, human species cannot evolve or move forward under communism. It's EVIL!! !

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well, communism had it's chance and failed miserably. Even China is starting to come around to Western ways and Capitalism. You may say that there has never been a true communist nation but there is a very simple reason for that. The Communist idealology is contrary to human nature. Communism only works for very small (100 or less) groups of people because local accountability is then possible. It offers no incentive to excel and no chance to improve your status. Humans are competitive and greedy creatures. These are survival traits. Any system that does not supply an outlet or purpose for these human qualities is doomed to failure. Eddie999, no matter what or how much you read, it won't change that single, simple fact.

Communism didn't work. Our friends Gattaca and Megaquad give strong testimony to this fact from personal experience and I thank them for sharing their views with us.

As to the original topic, I think it's a telling fact that the site is actually hosted in the US. That is true freedom for you. We make a lot of noise about freedom to speak your mind here. I'd say the facts back that up in this case, although in the tougher times of the 21st century, we might end up drawing more solid lines between free speach and supporting terrorism, and paying more attention to those who cross that line.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Its all too easy to make arrogant comments sat at home or at work in front of a computer. And you can do it you want, but your irrelevant and meaningless little pitiful insults do NOT bother me at all.

It is pretty easy to sit at a computer and type irrelevant and meaningless things, youre a prime example of that. And obviously those pitiful little insults did bother you or you wouldnt capitalize your NOT, showing that you are in fact, bothered. You can hate America all you want, thats the beauty of this somewhat free world that we have ruthlessly helped to create through imperialistic warmongering. While your hating, you should take time to hate your own country, the evil USA's closest ally, and also a country that has taken on many more conquests than we have, and occupied many more lands. So cheers guvna, heres to world domination!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   

The Communist idealology is contrary to human nature

I have the impression more and more that all pro-capitalist arguments reduce to this assertion in one form or another.

The fact that there's very little scientific knowledge of "human nature" or that such a thing even exists suggests the following reply:

There's no such thing as human nature!

"Human nature" in the sense that they use the word must mean something common to all humans at all times...as, for example, the "stalk & pounce" impulse is common to all felines at all times.

But the insatiable greed that they posit at the heart of "human nature" is clearly not common to all humans at all times...and even when present, has taken many different forms, by no means all of them purely materialistic.

Once you have all that you can use, "greed", if still present, becomes pathological. In capitalist society, one in which uncertainty about the future is always present, you have to keep trying to accumulate more because of the risk of losing what you have. So it makes "rational sense" to be greedy under capitalism, to always want more.

In an egalitarian society (communism) where you would always be secure against sudden destitution, greed for more than you can use would be, literally, crazy.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   

While your hating, you should take time to hate your own country

Oh, I do. And I will continue to do until the UK realises supporting a country like the US is wrong and until it realises that it's true place is in Europe.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I think Jihad Unspun was previously a dot-net. Your bookmark may still be pointing toward .net instead of .com.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

While your hating, you should take time to hate your own country

Oh, I do. And I will continue to do until the UK realises supporting a country like the US is wrong and until it realises that it's true place is in Europe.

Also, don't overlook the fact that the UK created the USA. We are a direct product of your country's own imperialism.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

There's no such thing as human nature!

You just keep telling yourself that.

"Human nature" in the sense that they use the word must mean something common to all humans at all times...as, for example, the "stalk & pounce" impulse is common to all felines at all times.

You've just created your own definition of human nature as a convenient means of defending your ideology. No "nature," be it canine, feline, or human, need be reflected 100% of the time. The problem is that you apply definitions to living beings as they if are inanimate objects.

But the insatiable greed that they posit at the heart of "human nature" is clearly not common to all humans at all times...and even when present, has taken many different forms, by no means all of them purely materialistic.

Like I said, you've made your own definition to conveniently support your side of the argument. Every human being at his base has a desire for self-preservation. It may manifest itself in a myriad of ways.

Once you have all that you can use, "greed", if still present, becomes pathological. In capitalist society, one in which uncertainty about the future is always present, you have to keep trying to accumulate more because of the risk of losing what you have. So it makes "rational sense" to be greedy under capitalism, to always want more.

Desire is not removed in a communist society. It is suppressed, usually by force and indoctrination. And I agree the difference between capitalism and communism is partly a matter of certainty/uncertainty. Unless a member of the politburo, communists can be quite certain of a life of misery.

In an egalitarian society (communism) where you would always be secure against sudden destitution, greed for more than you can use would be, literally, crazy.

You're not always secure against sudden destitution, as evidenced by famines and supply shortages in the communist world. The security of the state rests on the ability of the producers. The amount that can be redistributed depends on the amount produced. There will always be a certain percentage that can't, or worse, won't produce. Is that equality for the workers, the producers?

Communism requires intensive and complex economic planning. There are countless variables and contingencies which cannot all be calculated or attended to. This precludes the likelihood of efficiency. It's a failed idea, whether it was implemented by Lenin, or Mao, or Stalin, or Pol Pot, Castro, or Kim Il Sung. How many more people must be overtly killed by it before it's completely discredited? It's a failed religion. Face it.

[edit on 8/5/2004 by Eastern_Diamondback]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join