It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dead infant and the Obama birth-certificate mystery

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Faruk

I am not attacking anything. You say you can recreate it, then by all means do. I am not interested in your family background or any other thing you just feel like telling me. Just put your money where your mouth is. I promise to check back after you get home from school.

Don't you people feel the least bit ashamed of yourselves when you cry about being attacked because someone asks you to go ahead and back up what you said? I would feel like crap trying to play that card.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faruk

''no matter what you do, people will try and bring you down. Your job is to ignore them and believe in what you believe, not what someone else does.''
it's a different meaning in my language and a different expression that's hard to translate. And what pisses me off about this is that everytime I talk about the war we had to go through, there's always someone who suddenly becomes an expert and argues with me. Too stupid to realize that there's a difference between ''witnessing something'' and ''reading something on wikipedia''

I just laughed in his face when he started bringing sources from Wikipedia. When I told him that Wiki was editable by anyone, he didn't believe me. Shows you how some people think by reading stuff on the internet they become experts.

What is this? Who is this to? Are you saying I did not know that about wikipedia? Who's quote is that?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A couple things come to mind..... it the documents are fradulent and a cover-up was used to smoke screen, then it's also likely the Osama kill was a staged event... (though on a grand scale, but possible) and never happened at all or was as some have proposed, that he died some years ago. The web seems to be woven by a good many dammage control experts. But it's not out of the realm of possibility. It has been thorough though, I'll have to admit, and seems overwhelming. But intricate scheemes have been put into play before. And then it might just be that people like me hate what obama has done SO bad that any shred, no matter how small gives hope for his removal from office. I think personally, the man's up to his neck in secrecy and conspiricy, and that's its just a matter of time. The last choice...... that all the conspiricy folks are just enventing lies and missdirrections. I prefer to hope not. There's been so many... JFK, The Moon Landing, Hoffa, Chapaquiddick, even Planet X...... the list far too long to include all of them.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

That would make a good chunk of the Bush administration in on the scam.

The state of Hawaii, all the media, congress, the senate, president Bush, everyone Bush needed to pull off the whole hiding dead Osama thing are all in on it and that makes sense. It is almost like you dare people to take you seriously. Do you see it?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by xuenchen

the connection is the database.
they are both in the same database.

Virginia should be in the Sunamara database
but she is listed in the Dowling database which
is the same database Ayers is listed.

me thinks Ayers is using the ancestry dot com
database to keep track of his many fake identities.
Virginia was only added to this database around
the same time Obama released his LFBC.

I think you are right.

IMO, I repeat IMO..

Ayers wife is the one who has been manipulating information all along "for the cause".

She has the connections .. always has....and with her questionable "birth", don't discount anything.

She is ruthless as Her criminal history reveals.

Dohrn was an admirer of Charles Manson also !

Dohrn is one of Michelle's best friends.

Obviously, the Ayers family or the Dohrn (Ohrnstein) family are PROBABLY not related to anyone "listed".

Bernardine Dohrn was born Bernadine Ohrnstein in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in 1942 and grew up in Whitefish Bay, an upper-middle-class suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.[1] Her father, Bernard, changed the family surname to Dohrn when Bernardine was in high school.[2] Her father was Jewish and her mother, Dorothy, was a Christian Scientist with a Swedish background

It is all long-term planted evidence.

those two have been providing criminals with fake ID's for decades.....

it's a big business in Chicago.

if anyone is NOT from the Chicago area, YOU ain't gonna know much about anything there !

they run silent and they run deep.....

where else could criminals like Ayers and Dohrn get to their heights ?

just look .... they got a president elected who may not even be related to his own parents !!

YES, THAT might be the BIG secret......

I repeat .... In My opinion....My Theory....

www.traditionalvalues.org...

The Obama-Ayers-Dohrn connection extends to their involvement in the Woods Fund of Chicago. This foundation is involved in community organizing, arts and culture and working with low-income individuals and housing issues. This multi-million dollar enterprise is aided by grants from numerous leftist foundations, including the infamous Tides Foundation, Trinity United Church of Christ (where Obama attended church for 20 years), and ACORN, the notorious corrupt organization that routinely engages in voter fraud – and was involved with Obama in forcing banks to make risky loans to unqualified applicants.

and there is a bigger Middle East issue also.
edit on 19-5-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Dohrn was an admirer of Charles Manson also !
Dohrn is one of Michelle's best friends.

wow, thanks for that tid-bit.
I didn't know Dohrn was so close
to Michelle. And I didn't know
they had Jewish lineage.

Kinda gives new meaning to
what Obama's involvement is
in the ME policy.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by Faruk

''no matter what you do, people will try and bring you down. Your job is to ignore them and believe in what you believe, not what someone else does.''
it's a different meaning in my language and a different expression that's hard to translate. And what pisses me off about this is that everytime I talk about the war we had to go through, there's always someone who suddenly becomes an expert and argues with me. Too stupid to realize that there's a difference between ''witnessing something'' and ''reading something on wikipedia''

I just laughed in his face when he started bringing sources from Wikipedia. When I told him that Wiki was editable by anyone, he didn't believe me. Shows you how some people think by reading stuff on the internet they become experts.

What is this? Who is this to? Are you saying I did not know that about wikipedia? Who's quote is that?

No not you. The quote is from my grandfather, i said that 'cause of how suddenly some members from ATS are experts and that even when you know some facts, there will still be people who doubt you (Like Obama's birth certificate) like a member said, you could take the skeptics back to time to show them where Obama was born and they still wouldn't believe. I'll make that Photoshop file. Expect an update from here to tomorrow, now I'm heading at an interview. And that Wikipedia part was when someone argued me about my countries war and he just brought up Wikipedia as a reliable source to his argument

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
jeez! what will it take for people to drop this? you could have a person go back in time and film his birth and you would still not be satisfied. you are have the republican governor of hawaii, the secretary of state, the hospital, etc... all saying that he was born in hawaii. his mother was american citizen which means he is an american citizen.

the way this headline was written though made me laugh. you make him out to be an connor maccleod from highlander. that is how he moved through time and covering up who he was.

there can be only one!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackthorne
jeez! what will it take for people to drop this? you could have a person go back in time and film his birth and you would still not be satisfied.

dude, it's not just about where he
was born. It's more complex than that.

It's also about the Sortoro adoption and
Indonesian citizenship. The only way
Obama could get his citizenship BACK
after being Indonesian is through a fake
BC to wit he needed an already dead baby
that was born around the time he was.
Hence the entrance into the picture of
Virginia Sunahara who only lived for
24 hrs and died.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by boondock-saint

According to the article, Virginia's mother was Clara and father was Tomio.
Here is the grave marker. I can't quiet make out the date Tomio died, but was it before Virginia?
www.wnd.com...

No, he died in 1968
AFTER Virginia died.

Also note, her father fought
in WW2 as a US Soldier.
He was a Veteran.

Yeah and remember when Obama stated the LIE that his father served in World War Two?
Video of Obama Stating That His Father Served in World War Two

Coincidence

-Alien
edit on 5/19/2011 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Check Alvin T.'s signature at the bottom of the first image at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like a smiley face in the Capital A and in the typed text above, 'the' is spelled 'txe' .

Somebody playing tricks on the usurper?

Straight from the horse's mouth! Corsi!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
Yeah and remember when Obama stated the LIE that his father served in World War Two?
Video of Obama Stating That His Father Served in World War Two

Coincidence

-Alien

OMG, this gets weirder by the day.
Yes he did say his father served in WW2.
Which father was he referring to ???

Obama Sr. was 3 yrs old when it started in 39
Lolo Soetoro was 4 yrs old when it started in 39

but his video statement would match the history of Tomio Sunamara.

very fascinating info

Obama lied either way.

this does not add up

edit on 5/19/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
for those interested is seeing the real Tomio Sunahara
in his uniform in France, here's ya a pic

memory.hawaii.edu...

you can do your own facial comparison to see if
there is any resemblance to Obama

or whatever his name really is.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
another coincidence that is just weird.
that website with Tomio Sunahara's pic
on it was created in 2007. The very same
yr Obama's short form BC was distributed
to the press the first time.

coincidence ???

edit on 5/19/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Motorhead. lol
The last time I was with Lemmy was the day after he won his Grammy.

Good job OP. An interesting find.

edit on 19-5-2011 by j2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
for your consideration

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45b18d3a0aec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
some info concerning Tomio Sunahara's
military enlistment

Serial Number: 30104263
Name: Sunahara Tomio
Yr Entered: 1943
Race: Japanese

genealogytrails.com...

If Tomio was 24 yrs old in 1943
that would make Tomio 42 yrs old
in 1961 when Obama was born.

Another interesting fact:
Madelyn Dunham, Obama's maternal
grandmother died 1 day before Obama
was elected president. Obama did not
attend any of those services.

What kind of person doesn't go to
their grandma's funeral ???

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If he was born in an Hawaiin hospita, l Who was billed for the medical costs? They don't give those services away you know.

Stanly would have been mentioned somewhere in the bills. If it was a charity case her name would have been written down also.

Follow the money,
If Stanley Dunham was in Hawaii did she pay for everything? There should have been a trail of checks from buying baby stuff for the approaching birth wouldn't there? A register at the department stores? A photograph or two?

Right now I don't care where he was born it's the unraveling of lies that is facinating to me.
edit on 19-5-2011 by ..5.. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
Right now I don't care where he was born it's the unraveling of
lies that is fascinating to me.

ok, now I got a contradiction in evidence.
That image link above of Tomio Sunahara
says he was in the France theater of operations
for the US Army.

I found a report of a 1945 plane crash In Auburn, CA
of a C-47B with Tomio Sunahara on the passenger manifest.
It does not say whether Tomio died or not, but it did
say the Army troops onboard were returning from
Italy not France.

more stones turning over

www.donrjordan.com...

It was unusual to find that all of their military serial numbers were numerically very close together. They were all in the Infantrymen, and were no doubt thinking of home, and the friends they left behind on the battlefield. The list of names is as follows:

Kiyoto Yokoyama, Howard Murakami, Saburo Imai, Lawrence Iwamoto, Charles Higa, Rolf Hecht, Attilio De Mattie, Isamo Kanekuni, Hideo Kakagawa, Nick Shimazu, Tomio Sunahara, Raymond Tanaka, Morie Akutagawa, Hiroyuki Miramoto, Robert Iwamoto, Takemi Kajikawa, Yukemi Kajikawa, Masomi Ohara, Masaki Higa, Robert Ikeda, and Tokyo Kamashige. All of the above-named passengers were being assigned to the Beale Army Separation Center near Marysville, California.

According to this report they were being transferred to the separation center.
This was 1945. Tomio didn't join the military til 43. How in the heck did he
only get a 2 yr enlistment ??? 43-45

edit on 5/19/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
If he was born in an Hawaiin hospita, l Who was billed for the medical costs? They don't give those services away you know.
Stanly would have been mentioned somewhere in the bills. If it was a charity case her name would have been written down also.
Follow the money,
If Stanley Dunham was in Hawaii did she pay for everything? There should have been a trail of checks from buying baby stuff for the approaching birth wouldn't there? A register at the department stores? A photograph or two?

dude, right now we can't even get the hospital to
admit they were even there. The only thing we have that
leads to a hospital is the fake birth certificate.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join