It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Consider;

This kid is claiming to have an "insider contact".

Now, stop and think:

This is 2011, TPTB can trace anything that occurs on the Internet or cellphone.
(Look at how quick they caught Gary McKinnon and that was years ago)

If what this kid is saying were true then TPTB would have back traced every form
of communication he has access to as soon as he started spouting this crapola
on Facebook.

At the same time, every employee of the HAARP project would be having their
communications back traced to locate his "contact".

"Mitchell Coombes" would have been knocked offline long before he ever made it
here to ATS.

TPTB do not mess around, just look at what they did to the French IMF guy
that got too big for his britches...

And you think, for even a split second, that they would let "Mitchell Coombes",
a 22 year old nobody from Australia, blab off their secrets and maintain an
"insider contact" ????

Sorry, Mitchell (and all of your adoring fans), I think you are full of crap.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Consider;

This kid is claiming to have an "insider contact".

Now, stop and think:

This is 2011, TPTB can trace anything that occurs on the Internet or cellphone.
(Look at how quick they caught Gary McKinnon and that was years ago)

If what this kid is saying were true then TPTB would have back traced every form
of communication he has access to as soon as he started spouting this crapola
on Facebook.

At the same time, every employee of the HAARP project would be having their
communications back traced to locate his "contact".

"Mitchell Coombes" would have been knocked offline long before he ever made it
here to ATS.

TPTB do not mess around, just look at what they did to the French IMF guy
that got too big for his britches...

And you think, for even a split second, that they would let "Mitchell Coombes",
a 22 year old nobody from Australia, blab off their secrets and maintain an
"insider contact" ????

Sorry, Mitchell (and all of your adoring fans), I think you are full of crap.

Hes already said that he thinks his telephone line has been tapped because when he speaks to people he can hear a clicking sound everytime he says certain words, and also he thinks he is being followed, i agree, if he was releasing information which violated national security he would have been bundled in to a van a long time ago or knocked off and made to look like an accident... maybe ran over and killed, or just shot dead and the killer never found, the government has ways and means of getting rid of the most powerful people, i'm pretty sure a 20 year old kis isn't going to stop them

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Hes already said that he thinks his telephone line has been tapped because when he speaks to people he can hear a clicking sound everytime he says certain words

HAHA !!!

That is incredibly stupid.

Modern phone taps do not make any sounds, at all.

Way back in the days of physical relay switching, like 40 years ago, there
was the possibility of line noise when attaching a physical tap to an open
line.

All modern phone systems are ESS (electronic switching system) and it
doesn't make any noise on the line when they connect a tap to the digital
stream.

Mitchell Coombes watches too much TV.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't mean to make another useless post to add to the rest here but this thread reminds me of Groundhog Day! There, I just had to say it. Same doubting questions repeating on every page.

I am starting to wonder who are actually adults here, because you really sound like a bunch of kids in the playground bullying the new kid.

I look forward to sharing views and reading predictions from all kinds of people on ATS, even when some sound ridiculous I don't find the need to bash them, repeatedly. It would be nice if ATS mods could actually ban certain people from posting on a particular thread.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by viber8
I don't mean to make another useless post to add to the rest here but this thread reminds me of Groundhog Day! There, I just had to say it. Same doubting questions repeating on every page.

I am starting to wonder who are actually adults here, because you really sound like a bunch of kids in the playground bullying the new kid.

I look forward to sharing views and reading predictions from all kinds of people on ATS, even when some sound ridiculous I don't find the need to bash them, repeatedly. It would be nice if ATS mods could actually ban certain people from posting on a particular thread.

It isn't about his predictions, it's about the fact he says that HAARP is causing all this to happen which is just NOT possible, the motto of this website is to deny ignorance, and the meaning of ignorance is a condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.
You probably haven't even read the whole thread have you? Be honest.

Like the member above mentions, the sound of clicking noise when your phone is wire tapped doesn't even happen, that is old school technology so how can we believe him about that? I'm all for listening to genuine predictions but i don't like people that spread disinformation about catastrophic events that will happen without any evidence to back up their claim, it can even lead to people commiting suicide because they think the world will end and even worse taking their whole familys life. (just look at the whole rapture fiasco, that guy should be locked up for spreading fear)

This isn't bullying, this is getting the facts and weeding out any troll/disinformation, if a person has a prediction fair enough, a prediction is that, a prediction, but this guy is claiming to have evidence from an inside source, that something catastrphic will happen and possibly kill hundreds/thousands of people caused by HAARP, this is more than just a prediction if true.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The fact that he has joined ATS speaks some for what he may, or may not, be trying to do...I mean really, it is predictions that are his focus and with all predictions, time will tell.

I for one am just going to sit back and see how this plays out. Who am I to say really?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Mitchell.. has made certain predictions about events that would happen in May that have not happened at all. It is hilarious to watch him weasel out of it and renege his predictions. I think someone should pull the feathers out of his butt and realize he is not a chicken. So to speak.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Mitchell.. has made certain predictions about events that would happen in May that have not happened at all. It is hilarious to watch him weasel out of it and renege his predictions. I think someone should pull the feathers out of his butt and realize he is not a chicken. So to speak.

can you please elaborate on what predictions he made for May that didn't come true? So far i haven't seen him be completely wrong on a prediction.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by uhohitsredrum

May 24th. he changed to date to September. So that means the May 24th was wrong.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

May 24th. he changed to date to September. So that means the May 24th was wrong.

actually he never predicted the twin tsunamis were going to happen on May 24th. What he said is that he was going to give a 4 day warning once he knew for sure when they were going to happen. He never gave the warning because the "people in control" moved the date from May 24th to some time in September - October.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

Pretty sure the may prediction was a financial ones...that May 11th I think it was would be the beginning of the unravelling of financial side of things...primarily in Australia, and it was I beleive with the release of the god awful budget from our government and the Aussie economy has started to retreat since that point.

correct me If Im wrong Mitch.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas

Hey Mitch
Is that you?

Yes I am sure it is, back in yet another guise, I make that at least 6 lately, at least one of them ( I believe ) is not a new member, I find it harder to stomach when someone who has been here for about 2 years does this kind of thing. Perhaps I am wrong, but I have good reason to believe it.

As for the Psychic claim, which became card reading, then Cern insider, then having a Mole informant, well you dont need to be that confused ! He has packed an awful lot into his 22 years, unless ( of course ) he is making it all up !

edit on 26-5-2011 by Qwenn because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by Qwenn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

This thread is quite interesting.
Getting very interesting.
TRUTH will be told.Whether I'm right or wrong.
I think somebodys playing a game of hide and seek and watch.
All it takes is a few computers
Tapped phones and being followed could be from cheating at on online poker.
Who knows there's always another conspiracy.
edit on 26-5-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have this game myself. I wish I knew how to use the cards to predict things.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I have this game myself. I wish I knew how to use the cards to predict things.

I am sure MITCHELL will show you if you ask in a reply or maybe
UHOHITSREDRUM might know two.
Or just search the net it might be more reliable.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm sure britishsas would have enjoyed this thread, perhaps he is still around, also Mr schnitzel, I am supprised at just how many threads which I have been watching have vanished into 404 land lately about 10 in the last 2 months. I wonder if we will see any predictions, or tip offs from undercover operatives, by the way I meant to say Haarp in my last post, not cern ). He is lucky to have so many friends in high places, I only have the postman who says good morning to me now and again, perhaps the postie is talking code and trying to tell me some secrets.

I am also supprised that so many relativly new members have been starting threads about Mr Coombes on ATS lately, and making special emphasis on his facebook link, and telling people that they need to friend him, to get to the real juicy stuff. They even helpfully provide the link, well they all seem to praise him to the hilt and seem to think he is a great psychic, I wonder how many of them know each other in real life.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

edit on 26-5-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Since Id never heard of the guy before I googled and almost ALL of the results from google were threads from ATS.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
After 17 pages of this goodness, and very little from Mitchell himself...I am starting to think it is like the quest for discovering a mythical creature. Where did I see that unicorn?

It's getting silly and I am having trouble understanding what all the fuss is about!

So what...Mitchell Coombes is here...yippie...now lets let him do his thing and we can all do ours.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Version100

Personally, I think that some people here are giving TPTB a little too much credit. It may be true that these people may have some upper hand on the rest of us normal folks, with privileged information and extraordinary resources at their fingertips. But there are a few things that I think about when I think of this particular program (HAARP):

1.) It's a government program, run by government people. There may be a few people at the top that truly knows the whole picture of the project and its ultimate goals, but everyone else that works underneath them typically become so compartmentalized into specific functions, that they really don't know what each other is doing. I believe that this is the same with other military or top-secret programs.

2.) Large programs like this, as well as all other large companies like one that I'm working in, have a drawn-out procedure for design, unit testing, integration testing, Q/A testing, and eventual implementation. Even with that, the implementation must go through an exhaustive approval chain. It is highly likely that deployment dates would change due to many different circumstances.

3.) Any security system has its weaknesses. And all security processes are limited in strength to the people that abide by them. Whether it's social engineering, or a brute force attack, any system's security may be compromised, and if the hacker is good enough, he may go undetected for some time, or just long enough to do what he or she needs to do to get what he or she needs.

4.) It's a government program. Yes I know I said this earlier. But how much productivity do you honestly believe a research program would generate in a given year? I'm guessing that most of the people that work in the facility treat their jobs like a typical 9 to 5 just like the rest of us, producing about a good 15 minutes of solid work daily. Two alleged major events made by them in less than a year would be considered great work... LOL

This is why I personally give Mitchell the benefit of the doubt.. I am guessing that he either has an inside contact that is feeding him information, or he figured out a way to look into their deployment schedule by hacking methods. If HAARP really is what some of us believe it is, then I'm sure that TPTB is already aware of Mitchell. In which case they would actually depend on us ATS debunkers to try to discredit his findings, and turn him into another loony.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join