It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by uhohitsredrum

I will be more than happy to show you some photos that you will never find on Google Images or anywhere on the internet.

How does the above quote help if he can't provide any photos?

How does all his wild claims help if they are just that?

We would like just a bit of help to understand what this fellow is banging on about otherwise he's as nutty as a nut.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

there's nothing remotely secret or even classified about HAARP. No security clearance is needed to visit and tour the site, and HAARP usually holds an open house every summer during which anyone can see everything there. During the rest of the year, research is conducted. The universities that have participated in HAARP research include University of Alaska, Stanford, Penn State, Boston College, Dartmouth, Cornell, University of Maryland, University of Massachusetts, MIT, Polytechnic University, UCLA, Clemson and the University of Tulsa. There are several other similar research stations around the world, namely the Sura facility in Russia, EISCAT in Norway, the Arecibo observatory in Puerto Rico, and the HIPAS observatory near Fairbanks, operated by UCLA. If you look at HAARP on Google Earth, you can see there's not much there, and the current view shows only four cars in the small parking lot.
Source

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

When I tell people HAARP are going to create an earthquake in the Pacific Ocean and I give an exact time and day for it to occur then it happens, proving my point.

Sorry Mitchell... I missed the link for this valid bit of information to give your story some credence.

So could you please supply evidence of your HAARP premonition, with exact time and day, and also reference to the earthquake that occured?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

There is nothing nutty about warning people about a man-made tsunami in the Pacific Ocean created by HAARP and predicting it to the exact day and hour. I have provided sufficient evidence for my claims that I predicted the 1st recorded tsunami in the Pacific Ocean in over 35 years.

Please scroll back through this thread and have a look at the links I provided. Also note that the screenshots have been confirmed to be 100% genuine and have not been forged or tampered with.

I did not even know about ATS before the Christchurch earthquake. If I knew about this site I would have warned people on here too.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MitchellCoombes

There is nothing nutty about warning people about a man-made tsunami in the Pacific Ocean created by HAARP and predicting it to the exact day and hour. I have provided sufficient evidence for my claims that I predicted the 1st recorded tsunami in the Pacific Ocean in over 35 years.

Please scroll back through this thread and have a look at the links I provided. Also note that the screenshots have been confirmed to be 100% genuine and have not been forged or tampered with.

I did not even know about ATS before the Christchurch earthquake. If I knew about this site I would have warned people on here too.

Please post the photos you claim to have, that would be welcomed.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I will be more than happy to show you some photos that you will never find on Google Images or anywhere on the internet.

Why aren't you answering my query about these photos?

Could it be you don't have them and its more BS?

I await your answer with baited breath.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
What do you think about my PREDICTION Mitchell...?

A lucky guess? I don't need to prove the dates here because it is not posted on facebook...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Also note that the screenshots have been confirmed to be 100% genuine and have not been forged or tampered with.
Confirmed by who? Confirmed how?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Right.
I read all your posts, and if your proof is a jpg of a facebook page (easily doctored) in which you say there will be earthquakes between sept 2010 and sometime in 2011 then I hardly think that is accurate.

You said you've spent years developing your premonition technique.

Then you say you got if from the illuminati board game. Which is it?

You were 100's of miles out with the exact loaction.

You have said you have photos that no-one has seen (I'm sure we all have some of those!)... so I'm presuming they would have something to back up your claims. Yet you don't want to talk about the photos or even better post them up.

You say your phone lines are being tapped and you are being followed. Proof? The police could verify the phone tap and a photo/ video of your stalker would be cool.

You say you have proved to your close friends that HAARP exists and so I ask you to prove it here.

And to top it all off in another thread you say 'I wonder what Obama will do next?'... why don't you know?

Okay that last point was a bit low. I'm sure you don't know everything.

Have you heard of Bernard Schnitzel? Another great mind who visited ATS?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Am I the only one to notice no response from the Facebook followers on Coombes's screen shot back on page 11? He gives the hours till disaster, there are people who respond afterwards (dates included are day of earthquake and later) and nobody even makes a mention of Japan. He "predicted" this disaster and his facebook friends don't even bring it up? I find that odd.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
And check the replies I got...I got attacked as well in a few minutes..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Mitchell
Do you make your predictions by monitoring haarp activity, checking global imaging to see where the ionosphere is heating up and then find the appropriate illuminatti card, post, and repeat.
How does the timing work in your predictions?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Please answer my questions??

Please explain in detail how haarp works (since most online documents state that haarp can't create this sort of stuff) and please answer question 5

Thanks

edit on 25-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

Most online documents state that HAARP can't create this sort of stuff for the same reasons why the Patriot Act says 9-11 had nothing to do with Operation Norwood.

Now back to your question. HAARP operates by sending radioactive signals up to the ionosphere (the top layer of the atmosphere) which thereby heats up the Ionosphere. Once the targeted ionosphere area is heated up to the desired temperate the radioactive signals rebound off the ionosphere and back to the desired location on earth. They have the the laws of mathematics to get the correct degree/angle for the material to reach the ionosphere so that when it rebounds back to Earth it will reach the desired location.

The radioactive signals they use (I am not allowed to tell you exactly what this radioactive material consists of) slowly but surely has severe impact on weather patterns, synoptic trends and biometric charts.

That is the most ridiculous description of HAARP, ever.

Um, kid, some of us are educated and work in technical fields.
I, personally, worked on radio and radar systems in the USAF.

What the hell are "radioactive signals" ?

How does a large scale RF transmission array send these
mythical "radioactive signals ?

This is where you fall off the boat, you need to take the time to
back your scam with more solid information unless you want it
torn to shreds.

Oh and that vague prediction about Earthquakes off the west coast
is pathetic at best, there are Earthquakes out to sea all the time
so unless you can tie it to a specific event/disaster it is
meaningless BS.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I have provided sufficient evidence for my claims that I predicted the 1st recorded tsunami in the Pacific Ocean in over 35 years.

Greatest known Tsunamis of the Pacific region

17 July 1998: A seaquake caused a flood wave on the north coast of Papua New Guinea. 2 000 people lost their lives. 12 December 1992: A wave of 26 meters high flooded the Flores Islands and approximately 1 000 people were injured. No deaths were reported. 2. September 1992: A flood wave of 10 metres high killed about 180 people on the Pacific coast of Nicaragua. The epicentre was 120 km off the coast.

Er... seems like theres been quite a few tsunami's in the pacific region (is that he same as 'oceon'?? i don't know) in the last 35 years according to this site.

And a screengrab of a Facebook page is hardly 'suffecient evidence' for anything. Apart from you have an account perhaps.

Member was on ATS 9 minutes ago.

And Mitchell is gone... deciding not to answer mine and others questions about the photos... surely an easy thing to do to shut us all up?? I mean why on earth say that if you're not gonna post them up to back up your claims. I hope that everybody on here can see that Mitchell isn't doing himself any favours by saying such a thing and then not backing it up with evidence. I hope so anyway. I'll pop back to this tread later to see if MC is about... was enjoying that for a moment in space and time.
edit on 25-5-2011 by manmental because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It would be nice to follow a thread without having to put up the constant barrage of criticism of the OP.
He's explained that as he gets the info he will post it when he's SURE about it.
When he does post the 'predictions', if they're wrong, big deal, hes a fake. Thread forgotten.
BUT at least wait until that time........
& I personally don't care if his description of HAARP is accurate or not.Maybe its how its been explained to him.
Getting his next 'prediction' right will be 'sufficient' evidence for me.
& I just intend to PATIENTLY await the next 'prediction'..............

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by uhohitsredrum

Hi... why wait for a prediction if he can't produce these photos? I mean.. he said he has these photos.

Don't you want to see them????

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
It would be nice to follow a thread without having to put up the constant barrage of criticism of the OP.
He's explained that as he gets the info he will post it when he's SURE about it.
When he does post the 'predictions', if they're wrong, big deal, hes a fake. Thread forgotten.
BUT at least wait until that time........
& I personally don't care if his description of HAARP is accurate or not.Maybe its how its been explained to him.
Getting his next 'prediction' right will be 'sufficient' evidence for me.
& I just intend to PATIENTLY await the next 'prediction'..............

how refreshing to actually hear from a sensable person. i wish there were a lot more people like you on this site.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I personally don't give a rats about the photos.
I'm interested in his next prediction & whether its correct.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
ATTENTION:

How about we tone it down a bit. Use some patience and manners and we may get somewhere.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join