It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental

Hi... why wait for a prediction if he can't produce these photos? I mean.. he said he has these photos.

Don't you want to see them????

I want you .. and otehrs like you .. to stop badgering this guy ... half of the posts i have read in here, have been a waste of my time reading posts by yourself, back in black and the likes, badgering this guy impatiently for no purpose ...

seriously mate ... 10 posts badgerin the guy to live up to his claims .. 10 posts within 1 hour ???
maybe the guy has a wee bit of a life also .. and isnt glued to his keyboard like yourself ?

seriously guys ... gonna chill out with the aggressive impatience, and let the thread flow in nicer, more info filled environment ? or is that too idealistic

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
so many replies.waiting for some amazing prediction show.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Because...

A) Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

B) It is up to he who is making the claim to provide evidence to back up and prove said claim.

C) Evidence provided to back a claim will not and can not be accepted at face value. It WILL be examined, analyzed, deconstructed and criticized. Expect it.

This is how it has always worked.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MitchellCoombes

I think it is interesting that you say the next one will be september-october of 2011 since that will be another allignment of elenin in there. So many people believe (i am not one) that elenin is causing these massive quakes then the powers that be should plan on doing it during another allignment so people will say see it was elenin again and they will not be suspecting man made. Just my two cents.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Exactly-We can all look forward to his next prediction being torn to pieces for 10 pages until the actual EVENT.
Then look forward to another 20 of debunking......if he's correct or not.
Why the hell he would bother on here is beyond me.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Thanks-appreciate it

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi Moderator.
My post that was removed was about the photos that MC says he has in his possession that may change the course of human kind if they truly reveal something amazing.
I questioned why someone wouldn't want to see such ground breaking photos that might provide evidence for MC's outlandish claims.

I aplogise if my tone is considered by some to be negative but I am engaging in a thread written by someone claiming extraordinary powers and I have been asking him to back up some of his claims.

I am sorry if that doesn't go down well with some people. All I wanted is an honest reply to an honest question... 'where are the photos' which MC claimed to have at hand.

As i stated in the removed post I won't take part in this thread again until young MC either makes a prediction or publishes his photos and I will happily let the believers here enjoy the freedom of not having someone who disagrees with the OP's claims badgering them.

peace out.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by manmental

He made his prediction on page 12 the 5th post on the page.

At this moment in time, and remember the vulnerability of change. My sources suggest that this event will happen sometime around September - October 2011.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
How was my post "Completely offtopic"? my post was ON TOPIC, i was referring to the photos that the OP said he would gladly show me regarding the HAARP (destroyer of worlds) weapon that is apparently inflicting destruction upon our world.

I thought the motto of this forum was "Deny Ignorance"? the moderators seem to be embracing it in this case and no doubt this post will also be removed, but i still stand by my guns and ask the OP...

Please can you post these photos you clearly said you could show me, i have been waiting patiently for over an hour (i did observe and obey the moderators request to be patient) but we humans only have a limited supply of this stuff

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

If you have an issue with a staff member's action, contact the staff member don't bring it up in the thread to further derail the thread.

As for repeatedly asking for the member to post the image(s) he promised whilst he is off line is a bit pointless...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, I'm still embarrassed by the tone of some people in this thread. Y'all are like Cujo.
BUT - I'm really bored by the bad manners, so back on topic!
Mitchell - September-October 2011?
I have a funny feeling about that period of time myself.
Looking forward to the countdown.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Well, I'm still embarrassed by the tone of some people in this thread. Y'all are like Cujo.
BUT - I'm really bored by the bad manners, so back on topic!
Mitchell - September-October 2011?
I have a funny feeling about that period of time myself.
Looking forward to the countdown.

What makes you believe this is the real mitchell coombes? you could be talking to a troll?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

With reference to this post.

The staff have received proof of identity and positively confirmed that it is indeed Mitchell Coombes.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
reply to post by Itop1

With reference to this post.

The staff have received proof of identity and positively confirmed that it is indeed Mitchell Coombes.

Ok, I believe you but I'm intrigued to know how you went about identifying him..... I can't think of any possible fool proof way except getting on webcam for you lol

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

What makes you believe this is the real mitchell coombes? you could be talking to a troll?

I figured that since the staff had already vetted him,
it was more than likely to actually be him.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Asking for proof is one thing, but the behavior here is why I dont post as much as I did on my previous account here. Between the kiddies and trolling.. it has become tedious. Exactly how many bashing posts can one member make concerning one subject, and do it repeatedly when the person they are addressing isnt even online?! Its getting ridiculous around here.

For me... I do not believe in prophecy, but this isnt MY board and many people here are interested in the kids prophecy. How about get your ego trip elsewhere and allow this OP to participate on this board? Its not like he is the only prophet here or who has come here. You cant really "debunk" anything unless you give the kid a chance to speak.. and you cant even manage that much. So much for civility and decorum.

Mitchell, Ive never heard of you. I dont agree with the behavior of some of our members here, but it would serve you well to tone down your arrogance. No, not everyone knows who you are, cares who you are, or hangs on your every word. You are NOT a celebrity and you will NOT receive 100% praise and agreement here. The behavior on this thread is absurd so far, but you havent helped yourself any with your own behavior. Just make your posts so you can make a thread concerning your prophecy/prophecies. If you came here for an ego stroke, you arent going to get it. If you came here to share what you feel is important information that could benefit people, then go about it rationally and stop the "Im gonna leave if..." nonsense. If you truly feel your information is beneficial... I guess we will all see if you work to make your thread concerning it and reach who you want to reach.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
so, let me get this straight. May 24th disaster did not happen because harrp is now scared of you? I mean they had to postpone a disaster because Mitchell Coombs predicted it would happen? So now you give a very open ended date to " at least September 24th. So what is going to stop them from "postponing" it again?

Now for the ATS members. Did someone here actually see his posting BEFORE the May 11th EQ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84557943649a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by Itop1

I figured that since the staff had already vetted him,
it was more than likely to actually be him.

The only true way to know if its him is to see him on webcam, I know the mods here do identify people by their IP address because i've seen it done but by using a proxy you can make yourself look like you're comming from anywhere in the world, all you need is the right software, i have a bit of software that i just stick a Proxy IP in to and click GO and can be anywhere in the world.

And also the OP vanished earlier and hasn't been back since after being confronted with some challenging questions regarding the workings of HAARP and photos which he offered to show, he refused to answer the hard questions but answered the ones where he could give an oppinionised answer which is typical of a fake, and now gone completely, even after he said that he "was quick to reply to questions"....

I don't wanna hear anyone say "but people were harsh"... nobody was harsh imo, people just want the truth and if you want to come and make a claim (not a prediction) at least bring something to back it up.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join