It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes is here

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
reply to post by Avyuir

you are the best! thanks for this. So this is supposed to happen June 22? He kind of answered it as a no.

Oh and nice eye!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2979823c59dd.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 29-5-2011 by SkipperJohn because: edit to put Avy's pic up

this is what dissappeared of my FB wall and his whole profile wall vanished too ! What diid it say as i could not access it at all .

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by shillrus

Thankyou for posting that as i have been searching for about hour as to what happened to the post on FB and why did they take it down. do they have rules ?
Anyway now i can rest easy and just expect a nuclear explosion in sydney . that would really bugger things up down under

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
his facebook page is now back up.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Hey..thanks for that youtube . scary stuff , but Kali is upon us and we need to taken good rightous action to subvert its primal nature and bring in a golden age .God bless us all .

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
looking forward to your predictions

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hello Mitchell, Welcome to ATS, I am happy that you are here if you don't mind.

I did not think it appropriate to express myself on your introductory page; however, I did post my thoughts about you and this situation on this thread instead:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for joining ATS!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barnsbynottelly
[SNIP]

Could not have phrased it better myself! If any of this was true he would dead by now! Reason he is not here now is because he is probably having a chat with the AFP re:spreading hoaxes! Anytime you are ready Mitchell! If that even is your real name!
edit on 30-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Barnsbynottelly

I couldn't agree more with your statement.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 30-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well I hope my last post was only removed because I criticised the previous posters sexist comments, not because I mentioned that they have two accounts on here and repeated the same comment under both names !
edit on 30-5-2011 by Qwenn because: spelling from a silly keyboard

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Nukes prediction ?
Is this where he strings everybody along for a few more weeks ?

Mods - quite a few members are suspicious about people creating multiple accounts.
Is there any way to check this to keep the integrity of the site to where it should be.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
im sorry if i offended anyone, Mitch is a good kid as you can see
www.youtube.com...

you can delete my account.
i think i finished

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

i think i finished

After 3 posts !

Well I think ATS will see fit to removing it for you, and perhaps your other accounts as well !

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
To be honest, your posts, comments and videos just seem the ramblings of a seriously deluded kid with illusions of grandeur. Albeit in a rather intelligent way, your craving for attention might just not find such a gullible audience here.
Good luck at it, though.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I assume since a Moderator killed the thread that I linked to, and asked that all discussions continue here, that it would not be against T&C to bring my thoughts over here.

I did not include my original assessment that this may be two individuals now that I have viewed the Youtube video of this young man; however, the following message I hope gets through to him so he might see a different side to the "illuminati".

As Follows:

I tend to think that the collective consciousness of all of us combined create the Illuminati. We are the reason for our own turmoils. We are creating the earthquakes, the earth is responding to us; I can half imagine some CIA turd who is assigned the task of keeping HAARP the attention and focus during these turbulent times ahead.

When the creator of the Illuminati Cards "tapped-in" (an artist/creator/fabricator expression) and allowed his Higher Consciousness to step through, a series of pictures and vague thoughts arrived that coincided with the mechanics of the game rules he was creating. Our Collective Consciousness was the messenger because we are the creative energies of the Universe on an outward expression. As an artist I can attest to this higher state of thought and inspiration; call it a Muse, call it a Spark of Divinity, what ever its expression it is real and accessible to anyone. Is it no wonder that we now see ourselves in our own creation so many years later?

Aside from the Illuminati Cards, the real question remains what the heck is happening and why is it happening; obviously we have given ourselves "clues", and we are motivated by our own awareness of the Nature of Conspiracies. It is interesting to imagine that "they" figured out a long time ago that the slaves could Manifest, that the slaves could build great cities and provide such abundance. The trouble here lies in the fact that soon enough we will finally figure that out as well and the game ends!

I am on the fence here, but something other than HAARP is what we should focus on and someone other than Mr. Coombes will be able to help us; we must help ourselves in creating the Next Future. This is the end of the Fifth Age of Man, a New Sun will emerge; we just may survive this if we can Manifest it properly and remain open to receive our Inspirations from our Higher Selves, our Collective.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

im sorry if i offended anyone, Mitch is a good kid as you can see
www.youtube.com...

i think i finished

So anybody that makes a video saying youtube deleted my account makes you a good person
GTFOH
Yep you's finished

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Self publicity is the cheapest form, even if you have to start many threads with different names to bring your name into focus, well I am sure there are many more members than myself doing detective work about this very issue. I have identified a number of accounts which I presume are the so called M C and have alerted the Mods, so lets wait and see.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I asked this question before and never got any response "did anyone here see his prediction before the japan EQ?" I am just trying to make sure his screenshot is not a fake. With the power of the gimp anything is possible.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join