It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being targeted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Am I being targeted by a group trying to harm me or my mom/brother? I am in need of advice from a sensative/psychic.
I need to know if I am being targeted by a group of people.Are my brother and mom being targeted by this(these) group(s)?
Are they targeting my "roommate" and not me?
What are they worried about?

Thank you for your advice.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Hi, I'm not psychic but maybe those of us non-psych's can help out? Do you feel comfortable giving more details? Are you feeling ill? Do you hear voices? Have you seen suspicious people around? Are you receiving strange calls or hearing weird noises on your phone? Any details?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

can you give some more details about what makes you think there is something going on ?
is it just a feeling, or has something happened ?
is it a physical attack, or a paranormal attack.
thanks

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Vague much??

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog

can you give some more details about what makes you think there is something going on ?
thanks

Certain strange things in the past few months have taken place.

It could be me being paraniod and just worrying about nothing.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I looked at some of your thread content and seen many in reference to gov activities but 1 can also be parinoid so I cannot tell for sure. Maybe you did some research in an area of sensitivity and struck a nerve somewhere. Good luck

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well with the information i have to go by the best advice i can give is to look at the events preceding the strange things that happened.
first if its physical, ie someone making weird calls, throwing rocks though a window, drive bys, that sort of thing, then look at who you might have upset in this world..
if its stranger things of a paranormal nature then look at where you are going with your enlightenment on the road up the mountain.
If you have "switched on the light" of you soul, then all things will see you, and be drawn towards you in there search for the energy you emit, like moths to a flame.
if that's the case, search for someone to guide you in how to protect yourself .
hope this helps a bit.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

am I in any real danger?

Or am I scaring myself again.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

slow down, take a breath and ask yourself if you have done anything to deserve it..
its hard to give you advice on the little information you have given, but i dont get the sense of danger, just fear,
what are you afraid of ?
theres always a solution, sometimes we just need to look at what the problem is,
surround yourself with people who are good at heart if you are truely scared, they can help rationalize the fear and make it easier to understand. find someone near you you can trust.
peace brother.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I get strange phonecalls,and also hear many ticks and noises when I'm on the phone.

If "they" are wiretapping me (whoever they may be), I've come to accept it.

I'm sorry you feel so paranoid, but that doesn't mean you have nothing to be paranoid about.

I don't know what to say,except that I hope you can come to some realistic conclusions to your questions.

edit on 17-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

slow down, take a breath and ask yourself if you have done anything to deserve it..
its hard to give you advice on the little information you have given, but i dont get the sense of danger, just fear,
what are you afraid of ?
theres always a solution, sometimes we just need to look at what the problem is,
surround yourself with people who are good at heart if you are truely scared, they can help rationalize the fear and make it easier to understand. find someone near you you can trust.
peace brother.

I live in a halfway house. There are alot of people here.
There are some islamic people in there so I think they think I am a islamic person.
I am not muslim. I am trying to tell them how much the government is spying on us especially them.

One of said friends wants to infiltrate a secret group of people. I am telling him that it is impossible because of the survelience. You won't get change or improvement by infiltration. Only by non-violent purchase choice or lack of purchase. He doesn't understand what he is doing is dangerous and I hope one of these groups don't think I am working with you.

It seems they don't care if they are monitored. I assume I know how ruthless these aphabet groups can be. They just don't understand the enormity of how much the spying and framing has gone and who is under survienlence.
I am a vocal critic of the theft wars of the Wallstreet proxy administrations.

It just seems they are targeting groups(like libertarians,anarchist,communitarians etc) and keeping tabs on thier movements and behavior. I am very observant. I see inconsistancies in the past few months and its alarming.
I know I am being monitored but is it moleviolent?

But hey it could be my anxiety.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Ahh i see, well the choice is yours mate, look at your true convictions, if you really want to stand up for what you belive, then it might come with some big challenges...
if not theres always the option to back off, find a different place to live, stop trying to rock the boat and let your anxiety settle.
no one can choose your life for you...
you have to decide whats the price and the goal
I understand anxiety, trust me on that one, i choose to not indulge myself in things that drive it up.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ahh i see, well the choice is yours mate, look at your true convictions, if you really want to stand up for what you belive, then it might come with some big challenges...
if not theres always the option to back off, find a different place to live, stop trying to rock the boat and let your anxiety settle.
no one can choose your life for you...
you have to decide whats the price and the goal
I understand anxiety, trust me on that one, i choose to not indulge myself in things that drive it up.

Well I am a young unmarried man with no children. Why would I want to lose all that?

How would you feel if these murderous lunatics were targeting you and your family?
What can you say when people you know and care about are being targeted?
I just don't want to see that guy come up "suicided" or have an "accident". I mean wouldn't you? Hey these killers might target my ass too.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

i hear you, but i cant decide for you...
you cant control your mate, you either stand by him or distance yourself to protect your family..
but im sure you know this..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

i hear you, but i cant decide for you...
you cant control your mate, you either stand by him or distance yourself to protect your family..
but im sure you know this..

Do you think we are in any real danger?

I hope not.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Get a grip man! If there is a serious issue you need to go to the authorities, not ATS.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, I sure hope they aren't after you for information. You give so little info I'm afraid you'll wear out the guys that'll torture you. Expound, sir. Expound!

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Yeah cars,unmarked vans and police casing me.

Kind of makes you think.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

thanks

there is so much to talk about but I don't know where to start.

There's a lot to it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
To help with your psychic request, I just spoke with Kenalatha the ancient God of Kelmstead, he said these men after you are simply fascinated with your attractive lady like legs and you need not worry.The cars "chasing you" were simply these men trying to get your phone number. Their names are Michael Fitspatrick and his partner is Patrick Fitsmichael. He said you are in no real danger, but he for some reason warned of not "dropping the soap". I'm not sure what that meant, but I hope this information helps.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join