It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxin from GM crops found in human blood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by CoffeeMonster

Well I know this may get me branded as a NWO shill, but really people, lets willingly on our own reduce the population so that we dont have to poison ourselves just to feed ourselves.

A couple generations of people not having more than one or two babies would do us wonders.

so we can be outbred by other kinds of people..........

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by CoffeeMonster

if there was such a shortage of food, why are 600,000 tons of corn turned into high fructose corn syrup each year?

Also, in India last year, during a particularly wet summer, hundreds of thousands on tons of wheat stored in the open, rotted, next door in Pakistan, people were starving, the world is okay, its the crazy people living on it that need sorting out.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
These crops could be the reason everyone I know is getting a stomach disorder. There is no organization checking to see if this is true. There should be. Like maybe the FDA?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So what happens if the people who eat GM foods donate blood?
If so, will this blood go to a person who eats only organic foods

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Can't you quote from reliable sources than Indiatoday? Not that I don't believe it. I believe in natural over any gmo. It's been serving mankind fine for thousands of years.
edit on 17-5-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I weight over 100kg 2years ago now since I cut all the GMO's and fluoride I shrunk back to 68kg without any difference.
I feel awake, and alert more then ever.

Downside is I read almost every backside scanning the ingredients, but your body is a temple. This thread is another Alarm bell.

www.responsibletechnology.org...

www.doctoroz.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffeeMonster
sucks because GM foods are widely seen as a miracle.
I mean, crops that grow in abundance, in harsher conditions. The world is in famine, and we simply dont produce enough food to feed everyone.
Very tragic. Either famine, or franken foods that may poison us.
pick your poison.

Considering that it has been shown that yield of organics is just as much as genmod crap... And many farmers are paid to NOT produce food...

If We chose to plant ONLY organic (in its true sense and not some pseudomeaning tacked on legally) foods, We can produce plenty of food for everyOne. Plenty.

Food is "scarce" for the sake of profit. Food is poisoned for the sake of profit from lingering illness and for the sake of depop. Eventually the people die from it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
I weight over 100kg 2years ago now since I cut all the GMO's and fluoride I shrunk back to 68kg without any difference.

I struggled with My weight for many years. Cut HFCS out and I weigh 100 pounds less now. That's all it took.

(I cut out fluoride a long while ago, too.)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I have no idea how you get those people's to stop having so many children. I do know you don't blame those who are not.

I know how. Raise Their standard of living - via the release of the plenum energy. People with higher standards of living tend to have fewer children. Like, STRONGLY tend.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Originally posted by Signals
1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

!

edit on 16-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

Please Disclose everything you know.
or i will be force to do a autopsy on you and gather information from your brain

Ontopic: I buy loads of fruits and veggies i've never noticed a GM label on them. Do they have to put it on the packaging or do people not even realize what there eating?
edit on 17-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

No in fact, when the labelling issue has come up it was said that GMO labelling would scare consumers away. There is a petition online to sign (can't hurt) that would enforce the labeling of GMO foods.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It appears that somewhere along America's history we took qualities of Nazi Germany, or hired them and they formed roots in our government without our knowledge, either way, the life I have been born into does not seem very American at all.

Poison our air, water, food and OUR environment, and see how long WE put up with it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I struggled with My weight for many years. Cut HFCS out and I weigh 100 pounds less now. That's all it took.

And you also didn't do any much more psychical effort to loose weight?

For me its obvious, its key what you eat. Keep the pounds of, kudos;s for us

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm really not surprised by this at all. I wonder how much research went into their statement that it gets broken down in the human gut and isn't negative towards us. Probably none, just an educated guess.

Ever since I moved up into the Rockies I have changed all my eating styles and habits. I eat all organic and gluten free. All my shopping gets done from farmers markets and in town I go to Vitamin Cottage and Sprouts. While I wish everyone could eat like this I know that is impossible for two reasons: Access to healthy organic foods and cost. I had to make huge adjustments in my lifestyle to be able to afford to eat right, because yes, it is more expensive. but it is worth it. I can't remember when was the last time I felt so good. Energetic, clear headed and focused and just all around good.

Most people ignore what they are putting into their bodies countless times a day and its sad.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

And you also didn't do any much more psychical effort to loose weight?

For me its obvious, its key what you eat. Keep the pounds of, kudos;s for us

Nope. No additional activity. Just got rid of the HFCS. And I take heat from people because I'm always reading ingredient lists (not that GMO will be labeled, but some products are brave enough to label foods NON-GMO...).

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

This is bad and hopefully the start of the end for GM foods.

GM plants are also being blamed for the declines in bee populations, amongst other things.

For these toxins to appear in our blood stream must surely show that either improper studies were taken or it was previously known and someone got paid a big bonus to keep it hushed up.

I do not trust anything that has been 'modified' and strongly resist anything that is labeled as 'new and improved'...

indiatoday.intoday.in
(visit the link for the full news article)

It is not actually all that difficult to hide in a study.

The problem is that our Gov't allows these companies to DO THEIR OWN STUDIES and release that data for approval. So...if they commission 10 studies they only need the most 'favorable' data from a single study to submit for approval. The other 9 studies that show harmful side effects can simply be ignored or thrown out.

The FDA only repeats a certain amount of studies for verification and have so many that almost all studies and approvals reside with the corporation which is to benefit from the business. FDA can only test about 1% of the foods and drugs which are released each year due to the vast numbers.

We really have to get the legislation changed on this. What we need is 3rd party labs to test submissions and then relay a COMPOSITE of data to the FDA for approval. This is the only way to get the truth into the system.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I do the same, and also take heat from it too.

Once I was protecting my son from a GMO pudding cup which he snatched from the fridge at his moms home.
She said, ohw do you really think everything is bad. I said yes, if we speak about GMO.
I could send you some reading,, then she cut me of... I do what I think is best.. You stop putting these thing in his head, and let him eat his pudding. The my son looked like yeah mom is right, let me eat.

Then I cried from the inside, because you have to stay calm.
Luckily he gets it now, and even we do not ever visit McDonalds any more.

Its hard, and frustrating. But I keep doing it.

I have started to grow some vegetable's at my moms home. I live on the 12th floor.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A good proportion of GM foods have been used for some time across America. I know that the meat used in Mc Donalds foods can't 100% say that it is GM free at least in the US I'm not sure about the rest of the world.

The real problem is this...

The world is becoming over populated and the food needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many, unfortunately.

The problem is that the western world consumes more of everything on a massive scale than some of the developing and third world countries.

Because of this massive demand on food that in many cases can be exported all around the world people sometimes turn to GM foods that take less time to grow, requires less water and will be more resistant to insects.

Unfortunatly this technology was used before the ethical ramifications could be realised, by allowing the GM foods to grow outside a lab envionment you really are not accounting for "life finding a way" as one of the doctors said in jurrasic park.

I believe that all GM foods should be internationally regualated and only be grown in lab environments the minute you let it out into the world there is no garentee the proverbial won't hit the fan, there should be a fail safe built into these foods that ensure they cannot survive outside the lab environment.

However after that small speach you won't believe this but I am pro GM foods, I think they have a use and great potential especially for drought ridden countries (which was there original purpose). GM foods will also help the environment by being high yeild foods that we can grow locally.

Currently a huge proportion of the US economy is built upon agriculture which is currently being farmed unsustainably. There is a huge food demand that continues to grow for every new person born in the world. The US can't provide for everyone in the world and it won't be long before it ends up being barren land if a solution isn't reached.

What I'm saying in summery is that the technology isn't the problem, it never has been, it's those who use it iresopnsibly.

We really are on the presipice now, if we havn't already passed it where we need to start working for a sustainable future and like it or not GM foods will be a part of it.

P.S. I have used the US as an example here only because it is one of the main producers in the world, I don't mean to discriminate.

All the best,

Klain

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by klain

Still prefer the way of the Nature

indiatoday.intoday.in...

www.responsibletechnology.org...

www.doctoroz.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 17-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Indeed! My friends all give Me flack. "Oh NO! Gee Em Oh!" And I say, "Yup." There are many things I avoid - and I seem to be doing better than most - but for the rheumatological condition I have, which eating well helps tremendously with.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It's all apart of the population control.

Step one in the Post Apocalypse Instructions:

maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

link

Slowly but surely

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join