Toxin from GM crops found in human blood

page: 4
77
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


All I'm saying is that there are benifits so long as long drawn out tests are run before human consumption there are clear advantages to GM foods or else the technology would of never been invented.

Besides there are plenty of things in the modern world from man made inventions that cause harm

Think of how dangerous smoking is with each puff of smoke you change well over 10 000 genes that counts for second hand smoke as well, in all its forms:

www.sciencedaily.com...

There are plenty of brilliant new emerging technologies coming into fruition now and every one of them will likely cary the risk of being misused or misunderstood.

These are exciting times to live through with the god like powers we wield, but like I said if GM foods are grown only in the lab there is no chance of the foods mixing with non-gm foods, unfortunatly there are a number of GM foods that have disappeared into the English and American ecosystems because they were allowed to.

I'm just offering up a balenced view with anytechnology there is risk and gain, what we really need to have a quantum computer that can render real time ecosystems and the human digestive system, hmm more pondering...




posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
A good proportion of GM foods have been used for some time across America. I know that the meat used in Mc Donalds foods can't 100% say that it is GM free at least in the US I'm not sure about the rest of the world.

The real problem is this...

The world is becoming over populated and the food needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many, unfortunately.


Oh, I beg to differ. First, the world is not overpopulated. And the problem is that PROFIT drives the distribution, not NEED. Supermarkets throw out hundreds of thousands of tons of food each month - because it didn't sell before its date. On top of this, farmers are paid to NOT produce food.


The problem is that the western world consumes more of everything on a massive scale than some of the developing and third world countries.


No, the problem is the distribution method - where food is for sale before the hungry may eat. This leads to huge waste. Because food is for sale only in (relatively) affluent areas, not in impoverished areas. It has not been distributed well from the standpoint of the hungry.


Because of this massive demand on food that in many cases can be exported all around the world people sometimes turn to GM foods that take less time to grow, requires less water and will be more resistant to insects.


Less time to grow = less nutrition. Poison for insects = poison for Us. The whole GMO move is NOT about feeding Us efficiently. It's about seizing control of the food supply through patents and "suicide" seed.


Unfortunatly this technology was used before the ethical ramifications could be realised, by allowing the GM foods to grow outside a lab envionment you really are not accounting for "life finding a way" as one of the doctors said in jurrasic park.


Both profit and control played a part in the choice to release the monster from its cage. But I assure You, there were Individuals who thought well and long on the possible outcomes of that act. And They don't care about Ethics.


I believe that all GM foods should be internationally regualated and only be grown in lab environments the minute you let it out into the world there is no garentee the proverbial won't hit the fan, there should be a fail safe built into these foods that ensure they cannot survive outside the lab environment.


Wish You had been in charge. Now, it's too late for that and We need to clean up this mess. Maybe for future experiments, Your idea is good. Vegetation Vigilantism may be a viable solution...


However after that small speach you won't believe this but I am pro GM foods, I think they have a use and great potential especially for drought ridden countries (which was there original purpose). GM foods will also help the environment by being high yeild foods that we can grow locally.


I'm betting indigenous foods would yield just as well, with higher nutrition overall, and with statistically speaking zero issues amongst the Beings and beings consuming them. Until a non-biased test shows substantial range of benefits with no drawbacks... I'm sticking with the quality stuff tested over millions of years and, in essence, symbiotic with Humans.


Currently a huge proportion of the US economy is built upon agriculture which is currently being farmed unsustainably. There is a huge food demand that continues to grow for every new person born in the world. The US can't provide for everyone in the world and it won't be long before it ends up being barren land if a solution isn't reached.


You might be interested in Polyface Farms. Beautifully and organically run with bountiful output and animals unstressed. This CAN be done if We choose to do it.


What I'm saying in summery is that the technology isn't the problem, it never has been, it's those who use it iresopnsibly.


And what I'm saying is that, while You're right that it isn't technology that is the problem, You're wrong about the blame.

It's those who love money more than a connection to Humans. Who love power over Others. Who control the energy... Money/power/energy = three states of the same thing. It's Those who would control the seed, the water, the land, the air waves, the Interweb, and ultimately Us.


We really are on the presipice now, if we havn't already passed it where we need to start working for a sustainable future and like it or not GM foods will be a part of it.


"Like it or not!?!" Gee, We will be poisoning Ourselves and Our children and on down the line. Might as well throw in the towel. Heh. Vegetation Vigilantism RULES!

But You're right about one thing, We may already be too far out over the edge on this. Here's My Ideas on how We might change this or stave off vast damage, at any rate:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


All I'm saying is that there are benifits so long as long drawn out tests are run before human consumption there are clear advantages to GM foods or else the technology would of never been invented.

Besides there are plenty of things in the modern world from man made inventions that cause harm

Think of how dangerous smoking is with each puff of smoke you change well over 10 000 genes that counts for second hand smoke as well, in all its forms:

www.sciencedaily.com...

There are plenty of brilliant new emerging technologies coming into fruition now and every one of them will likely cary the risk of being misused or misunderstood.

These are exciting times to live through with the god like powers we wield, but like I said if GM foods are grown only in the lab there is no chance of the foods mixing with non-gm foods, unfortunatly there are a number of GM foods that have disappeared into the English and American ecosystems because they were allowed to.

I'm just offering up a balenced view with anytechnology there is risk and gain, what we really need to have a quantum computer that can render real time ecosystems and the human digestive system, hmm more pondering...


I understand and accept what your stance is.

But I do not want to put anything in my body which is not 100% nature.
Will never think about it either. As long as the world is upside down, and the pope endorses GMO
you see me spreading the word. The word of stay away of GMO

People could garden their own food at home. It is not that difficult, i've done it.
And when people grow their own food, you do not not any pesticide. The amount you produce is easy to maintain by hand, to keep the weed and such out. People should return to Nature, that is my stance



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by klain
A good proportion of GM foods have been used for some time across America. I know that the meat used in Mc Donalds foods can't 100% say that it is GM free at least in the US I'm not sure about the rest of the world.

The real problem is this...

The world is becoming over populated and the food needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many, unfortunately.


Oh, I beg to differ. First, the world is not overpopulated. And the problem is that PROFIT drives the distribution, not NEED. Supermarkets throw out hundreds of thousands of tons of food each month - because it didn't sell before its date. On top of this, farmers are paid to NOT produce food.


The problem is that the western world consumes more of everything on a massive scale than some of the developing and third world countries.


No, the problem is the distribution method - where food is for sale before the hungry may eat. This leads to huge waste. Because food is for sale only in (relatively) affluent areas, not in impoverished areas. It has not been distributed well from the standpoint of the hungry.


Because of this massive demand on food that in many cases can be exported all around the world people sometimes turn to GM foods that take less time to grow, requires less water and will be more resistant to insects.


Less time to grow = less nutrition. Poison for insects = poison for Us. The whole GMO move is NOT about feeding Us efficiently. It's about seizing control of the food supply through patents and "suicide" seed.


Unfortunatly this technology was used before the ethical ramifications could be realised, by allowing the GM foods to grow outside a lab envionment you really are not accounting for "life finding a way" as one of the doctors said in jurrasic park.


Both profit and control played a part in the choice to release the monster from its cage. But I assure You, there were Individuals who thought well and long on the possible outcomes of that act. And They don't care about Ethics.


I believe that all GM foods should be internationally regualated and only be grown in lab environments the minute you let it out into the world there is no garentee the proverbial won't hit the fan, there should be a fail safe built into these foods that ensure they cannot survive outside the lab environment.


Wish You had been in charge. Now, it's too late for that and We need to clean up this mess. Maybe for future experiments, Your idea is good. Vegetation Vigilantism may be a viable solution...


However after that small speach you won't believe this but I am pro GM foods, I think they have a use and great potential especially for drought ridden countries (which was there original purpose). GM foods will also help the environment by being high yeild foods that we can grow locally.


I'm betting indigenous foods would yield just as well, with higher nutrition overall, and with statistically speaking zero issues amongst the Beings and beings consuming them. Until a non-biased test shows substantial range of benefits with no drawbacks... I'm sticking with the quality stuff tested over millions of years and, in essence, symbiotic with Humans.


Currently a huge proportion of the US economy is built upon agriculture which is currently being farmed unsustainably. There is a huge food demand that continues to grow for every new person born in the world. The US can't provide for everyone in the world and it won't be long before it ends up being barren land if a solution isn't reached.


You might be interested in Polyface Farms. Beautifully and organically run with bountiful output and animals unstressed. This CAN be done if We choose to do it.


What I'm saying in summery is that the technology isn't the problem, it never has been, it's those who use it iresopnsibly.


And what I'm saying is that, while You're right that it isn't technology that is the problem, You're wrong about the blame.

It's those who love money more than a connection to Humans. Who love power over Others. Who control the energy... Money/power/energy = three states of the same thing. It's Those who would control the seed, the water, the land, the air waves, the Interweb, and ultimately Us.


We really are on the presipice now, if we havn't already passed it where we need to start working for a sustainable future and like it or not GM foods will be a part of it.


"Like it or not!?!" Gee, We will be poisoning Ourselves and Our children and on down the line. Might as well throw in the towel. Heh. Vegetation Vigilantism RULES!

But You're right about one thing, We may already be too far out over the edge on this. Here's My Ideas on how We might change this or stave off vast damage, at any rate:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

www.abovetopsecret.com...


I must say I now 100 percent agree with you, I sometimes voice misinformed views and conflicting arguments

It anoys me sometimes when people just go against technology (progress) because its the "in thing to do" not that I'm saying this to be the case on thi thread I just assumed so sorry for that.

I like to fight against people who blame technology for all the ill's in the world when its the people who use the technology in an un-ethical manner that cause the problems in the world.
edit on 17/5/2011 by klain because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
People could garden their own food at home. It is not that difficult, i've done it.
And when people grow their own food, you do not not any pesticide. The amount you produce is easy to maintain by hand, to keep the weed and such out. People should return to Nature, that is my stance


I think there are a lot of green designers looking into this at the moment and a lot of scientists to boot as well.
From what I've read online (don't have a link, sorry) we could grow our own food on the rooftops of city buildings.

This reduces the heating and air conditioning costs for businesses as the soil does a great job of heat management water could also be recycled (grey water) to water the foods on the roof, aparently if every building in a city did this they could be self sufficiant in a number of years.

Food for thought:

Some brilliant fellow ATS'ers introduced me to this project:

www.thevenusproject.com...



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
reply to post by CoffeeMonster
 


if there was such a shortage of food, why are 600,000 tons of corn turned into high fructose corn syrup each year?


Might have something to do with putting HFCS in most processed foods to ensure large groups of useless eaters develop diabetes and therefore need to pay Big pharma lots of dosh to keep them alive...... just might

Monsanto GMO crops allow farmers to spray the hell out of their crops with Monsanto produced chemicals, the GMO plants are immune, sadly it would appear that we are not..

Not to worry though, control of the worlds food, energy & money is all part of the bigger plan by the CFR & TLC so that they can look after us all that much better.... oooh sounds like Heaven

PEACE
RK



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Looks like the research from independant scientists in the late 80s early 90s is coming to life - they called for a total ban on all GM food due to a potential crossing over of materials from one organism to another.

This is just peachy.

Monsanto really is the tool of our destruction - just look at the poor Indian farmers commiting suicide in their tens of thousands due to Monsanto evil.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
It's all apart of the population control.

Step one in the Post Apocalypse Instructions:



maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.


link

Slowly but surely


The guidestones are so telling on so many levels aren't they, commisioned by R.C. Christian a confirmed pseudonym, from your source (bold added):

The tall and courtly Martin—the only man in Elberton besides Fendley known to have met R. C. Christian face-to-face—is now 78. "Fendley called me and said, 'A kook over here wants some kind of crazy monument,'" Martin says. "But when this fella showed up he was wearing a very nice, expensive suit, which made me take him a little more seriously. And he was well-spoken, obviously an educated person." Martin was naturally taken aback when the man told him straight out that R. C. Christian was a pseudonym. He added that his group had been planning this secretly for 20 years and wanted to remain anonymous forever. "And when he told me what it was he and this group wanted to do, I just about fell over," Martin says. "I told him, 'I believe you'd be just as well off to take the money and throw it out in the street into the gutters.' He just sort of looked at me and shook his head, like he felt kinda sorry for me, and said, 'You don't understand.

It has of course been postulated that it is a reference to Rosicrucianism.

The completion of the site was 3/22:

The unveiling on March 22, 1980, was a community celebration.


Surely no relevance to another secret society, The Skull and Bones 322 - Wiki

It is really about population control.

But many who read what was written on the stones were unsettled. Guide number one was, of course, the real stopper: MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE. There were already 4.5 billion people on the planet, meaning eight out of nine had to go (today it would be closer to 12 out of 13).

There are enough resources for everyone on the planet, they just don't want us to acknowledge it, it is much easier for us to do it for them by subscribing to their propaganda "There is just too many people for all the food to go around.", that's just BS they want you to believe so they can achieve their ends without having to implement a hard kill, no they prefer the soft kill method of poisoning the food. They make it much more affordable to buy the bad stuff and more expensive to buy the good stuff on purpose, it's all by design. If there was a smaller population then it is much easier to control, right now, if everyone woke up and rose up they would have no way to stop it and we the people of the planet would take the power back.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
I must say I now 100 percent agree with you, I sometimes voice misinformed views and conflicting arguments

It anoys me sometimes when people just go against technology (progress) because its the "in thing to do" not that I'm saying this to be the case on thi thread I just assumed so sorry for that.

I like to fight against people who blame technology for all the ill's in the world when its the people who use the technology in an un-ethical manner that cause the problems in the world.


I am a technophile, myself. I love technology and can see its glorious applications - IF applied for peaceful ends. Peace, however, is difficult to come by when war makes so much money. Wars are instigated entirely for money/power/energy.

And so We see technology such as the marvelous advances in warfare but not so much in the peaceful applications.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by klain
I must say I now 100 percent agree with you, I sometimes voice misinformed views and conflicting arguments

It anoys me sometimes when people just go against technology (progress) because its the "in thing to do" not that I'm saying this to be the case on thi thread I just assumed so sorry for that.

I like to fight against people who blame technology for all the ill's in the world when its the people who use the technology in an un-ethical manner that cause the problems in the world.


I am a technophile, myself. I love technology and can see its glorious applications - IF applied for peaceful ends. Peace, however, is difficult to come by when war makes so much money. Wars are instigated entirely for money/power/energy.

And so We see technology such as the marvelous advances in warfare but not so much in the peaceful applications.


It's almost comparable to cancer research, the companies that do the research profit or non-profit do have an interest in there always being cancer therefore there can never be a cure, at least in that context.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffeeMonster
 


actually we produce far more then enough to feed the world. the problem lies in the distributaion of food to those who need it. i have seen many pictures (old ones though) of thousands of tons of grain spoiling and they were disposing of it! another problem is the way the imf and world bank force places to stop producing crops to eat so that they can produce exports for sail; a great example of this is haiti. at one point haiti produced enough rice to feed their part of the island but before the earthquake they had to import 90 percent of their rice. hooray for globalization!! (that was sarcasm by the way.)



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wait a minute. was john titor right?!
i remember this sorta being a prediction right? he was wrong about so many things though...



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit
 


You are correct, the toxin is NOT part of the plant. The Bt toxin is what is used as a catalyst to incorporate whatever genes they are injecting into the plant cells, that become part of the genetically modified plant/animal, whatever they are modifying.

So, not only are you consuming insecticides that are being injected into the plant, you are consuming the Bt toxin as well, not to mention, whatever gene they are using to make the plant withstand unbelievable amounts of herbicide & to top that off, the unbelievable amount of herbicides being sprayed on the plants are being taken up by the plants roots & are penetrating the plant through osmosis.

When you consume GMO food, you are consuming POISON!!!!

The only way to solve the problem is to stop this madness all together. When man plays God, man suffers the consequences, if you don't want to see creation, look at it as "Mother Nature", either way, it doesn't work. We were not designed to eat this stuff.

You can find the video - The World According to Monsanto on youtube. This addresses alot of issues with GMOs.

Organic is the only way to go!!!!!



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jenlt
 


I believe this is the video you are referring to;


It's the full length version.

Something has to be done about this. A simple start of making sure GM foods are listed in the ingredients label would be nice.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
For some reason, the song

Fire Water Burn from Bloodhound Gang came to mind.


I agree. GM crops don't need no water!


I think not only have they always known about this, but they know what it's supposed to do to us too.



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by klain
 






posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
EU agriculture chief slams GMOs, expresses strong support for natural agriculture

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...


www.naturalnews.com...



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Ireland Banned Genetic Altered Food



socyberty.com...



posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


That image was exactly what i was talking about. Thanks for that looking for an image for a bit.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien
 


ha, f' n knew it. so what there saying "is not possible" is actually happening. shows how much they knew in the first place before the started f'in with the stuff in the 1st place. on such a scale that they have the "ORDAICITY" or "ASSERTION" to say that this cant happen. like they are so sure of it.


yeah right.

GMO (GET OUT)
edit on 21/5/2011 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)






top topics



 
77
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join