It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ARE WE ALIENS, If we evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

page: 1
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think we are aliens, and the human race started frm asia, as i started working on this i thought of exploring the ancient civilizations in india and china, In India, it was and still is believed that man descended from gods who flew fiery crafts. Early Chinese texts tell of long-lived rulers from the heavens who flew in fire-breathing dragons.

The ancient Hindu text scriptures like Bhagavad Purana, Mahabharat & Ramayan Scriptures. These scriptures old at least 3000 B.C. They speak extensively about flying machines called (Vimanas as in my last thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... ) that flew in skies and to the stars as well .

India's Vedas writings speak of gods (Devas), from other star systems. They tell of how the human soul is nonphysical and how our sentient energy goes through a succession of physical bodies, as only the physical body dies.

In sketches of Aliens, the majority of them are short in stature. Is it any mystery why Asians are short.
The Chinese and Sanskrit alphabets does not seem to be of this world.
The only man-made object that can be seen in space is The Great Wall of China.
Y there are so less ufo sightings and crop circles reported frm asian countries.




posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
To answer the thread title we did not evolve from apes



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
To answer the thread title we did not evolve from apes


To add to this: We are apes.


+4 more 
posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh
 


The apes that did not evolve, went into politics.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yadda333
 



1. Did we evolve from monkeys? Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed 5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids.


Who looks stupid now?



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
By definition every single believer in Abrahamic religion (Christianity, Judaism, Islam) believes that we ARE Aliens (because we originally came from a planet called HEAVEN). So that means, most people on planet Earth.

There are still Apes because Darwin was indeed correct! Yes, I mean 'correct':

Darwin said that if there are any biological systems of irreducible complexity then his theory doesn't hold.

Such systems have been found today and an analogy is that if you take away the axel of the car - the car fails and fails to propagate.

Theory of Evolution according to Darwin is false and he himself stated the assumption which doesn't hold today.

Go to museums and other places, they do not consider the Evolution as theory but instead fact, without scientific proof. This is because it is part and parcel of a conspiracy to eliminate the notion of God as they hate it so much.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh
 





Y there are so less ufo sightings and crop circles reported frm asian countries.


Because they are poor and live in a dictatorship were all the press tabloids are controlled by the government including the Internet.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZforZionism
Darwin said that if there are any biological systems of irreducible complexity then his theory doesn't hold.

Such systems have been found today and an analogy is that if you take away the axel of the car - the car fails and fails to propagate.


An example please....

As to the OP, I suggest a little research into human evolution - it really isn't a difficult subject to comprehend.

Try here for starters

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Look man.
It's clear we're not evolved from apes. It's just They Who Made Us made us think that way...

But we are not completely aliens, too. It's my point of view and not too easy to explain. We're some kind of mixture from alien DNA and some small tribal populations around the world.
There are some of us who have more alien DNA (so called "blue blooded" aristocracy or Nobility) and there are many more who are just red blooded slaves who are made to serve them.
It's not so simple as i wrote, because there were not just one alien race who colonized Earth long time ago...



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by yadda333
 



1. Did we evolve from monkeys? Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed 5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids.


Who looks stupid now?


Neither of us....



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh
 


If we did evolve from Apes, we have a major fault imo. Why isn't our brow more prominent, thereby enabling us to see into the direction of the sun. Not direcltly at it, obviously, but if the sun is low we need to put our hands above our brow in order to cut out the glare of the sun. Just a thought.

It's an interesting theory and one I am certainly on board with. However throughout evolution, animals have evolved and died off for whatever reasons, so just because apes are around today, wouldn't necessarily mean we didn't evolve from them. It essentially means that they had adapted to continue their survival.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is an age old argument.

I agree and disagree.

First off, evolution is right............and wrong....Evolution within a species is an obvious occurance in nature, which is where Darwin first made his discoveries, while evolution from one species into another is highly speculative, and most likely wrong.

I agree that humans did not evolve from monkeys. It seems more likely that the great Apes are earth's version of whatever we Humans are.

I'd be careful trying to pin down exactly where we came from, or where our civilization started here on earth. Chances are, SOMEONE isn't going to be happy with the truth. Who was first? Last place will always feel left out.

I feel like Human beings don't belong here. After however many hundreds of thousands of years, we're still unable to acclimate to our natural surroundings. We are the only animals that can't drink from a stream without getting sick. We're the only animals that are poisoned by our sun. One of the few creature with Allergies to our natural surroundings. We're the only meat eater with a need to cook and prepare our meat or it kills us.

Our bodies aren't cut out for this, and i can't help but wonder why.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by sandesh
 


If we did evolve from Apes, we have a major fault imo. Why isn't our brow more prominent, thereby enabling us to see into the direction of the sun. Not direcltly at it, obviously, but if the sun is low we need to put our hands above our brow in order to cut out the glare of the sun. Just a thought.

It's an interesting theory and one I am certainly on board with. However throughout evolution, animals have evolved and died off for whatever reasons, so just because apes are around today, wouldn't necessarily mean we didn't evolve from them. It essentially means that they had adapted to continue their survival.



Again.......

The current accepted theory is that we evolved from a common ancestor--gorillas, chimps, bonobos (basically a chimp), orangutans, and humans are all apes (some people choose not to include humans--it can go either way).

Edit to add:

When I say accepted theory, I'm referring to the general sentiment among bio-anthropologists and the like. Obviously, you all can accept whatever you want.
edit on 5/16/2011 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

Originally posted by simples
To answer the thread title we did not evolve from apes


To add to this: We are apes.


Yep. Read up on your Robert Anton Wilson. We are domesticated apes.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
All the animals around us on earth evolved. Humans did not.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If we are the so called supreme being, the last in the chain, evolved from all those mutations, why are there still monkeys, you could even ask why are there still fish, reptiles and amfibians,...
Where are all those missing links?I cant see monkeys start building houses, wearing clothes, riding a bike(and i dont mean the ones in the circus

Did you ever see a chimp having the knowledge of how to start a fire, do cavepaintings, farming animals, growing crops, cutting tools to hunt,... ??
The gaps are too big IMO.
But hey, maybe my monkeyinstinct isnt that what it used to be and i just forgotten.
To answer your question, monkeys are still here because we haven't killed them all yet

What a monkeybussiness is this



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima

Originally posted by yadda333

Originally posted by simples
To answer the thread title we did not evolve from apes


To add to this: We are apes.


Yep. Read up on your Robert Anton Wilson. We are domesticated apes.


I always liked the term "glorified apes".

We think we are pretty special, and to be fair we are quite smart, but we're still extremely susceptible to our animal instincts. Chimpanzees have been documented to go on raiding parties, attempting to eliminate neighboring groups--seems we are not too different from our little hairy cousins.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZforZionism


There are still Apes because Darwin was indeed correct! Yes, I mean 'correct':

Darwin said that if there are any biological systems of irreducible complexity then his theory doesn't hold.

.

yep
like in the discovery of DNA, micro organisms are a complex lifeform i guess?



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima

Originally posted by yadda333

Originally posted by simples
To answer the thread title we did not evolve from apes


To add to this: We are apes.


Yep. Read up on your Robert Anton Wilson. We are domesticated apes.


Like in domestic cats and wolves?
Then their has to be someone before, with the knowledge to make us domestic?



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The scientific, historic and public access museums, mainstream media have all peddled have to be discredited simply because of the fact that they are propagating a THEORY as FACT without any conclusive scientific proof. That alone should raise suspicions.



new topics

top topics



 
11
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join