It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
looking objectively at the facts helps

In what scenario has submission ever resulted in freedom?

when has giving in to fear ever resulted in removal of that fear,in other words security?

what are we afraid of that is worse that what THEY are offering?more death more,torture ,more humiliation , more war ,more poverty more alienation ?

makes me not be afraid ,knowing the fear game gives you power over it

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Not to jump ahead of your advice.

I have still not got around to Fulcanelli.

I guess I am definitely going to have this on the must read list. Always been there, just need to move it up in the index.

Nnights of the Noosphere

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The time is now.
There is no other time to worry about, so where is the fear?
There is no room here and now for fear to exist.
In this eternal now the truth is seen.
There is only 'this' to worry about.
There is only 'this' to fear.
And what is this?

Is there anything wrong with right now?
Unless you think about it.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Welcome to the Noosphere

This video explains the Global Consciousness Project

The GCP, the Noosphere, and a Noo-Constitution

Interconnected Mind and the Global Conciousness Project feat. Roger Nelson

The Noosphere, Internet and Global Community: Dr. Ewert H. Cousins

edit on 16-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

S&F so this great message can reach many. I would star and flag many, many more times if I wasn't only allowed one of each. Thank you for the wonderful message, these are the type of things I am in search for when I come to ATS.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Your welcome friend. I am glad your here.

I only wish to bring stories that bring a positive feeling, and just cool fun stuff.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would like to add that those beautiful Tool lyrics exist only because you see the beauty in them, you created that beauty as much as Tool did. As I see the beauty in it, I created it too (and that goes for everyone else who sees the beauty in it). So when you see something beautiful that is external from you, realize it is a reflection/creating of your internal.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oi! If this thread scares me, isn't the fear still being conveyed!?
Come on, ATS is what it is, accept it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Life is a paradox.

I'm sorry if you are scared. Maybe you should try to vanquish that. You'll feel much better.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I was just being sarcastic to make a point. . sorry if you missed that. You should comprehend that.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I have a lot to say on this subject as I am and forever will be a Seeker Of Truth. This thread is more true to me than any I have seen since I joined in March. You, my friend have just laid down part of the law I live by. I would like to be in on conversations regarding consciousness and the collected thereof as I find it so mind boggling exciting!!!

In order for our world around us to change everyone will have to jump on board of the ship of Love. Its the only way we as a race will indeed survive on this Planet. I believe we can all do works on earth as it is in Heaven (peace) within our own mind and when that manifests itself and passes on to a friend then they pass it on...and so on until you have a world of nothing but love and light. I cannot change the worlds thinking but I can start with a few and move on to the next few.

I can go on and on about how I think. Its pretty deep but I am not so sure I am ready or if the audience is ready for a lot of my thoughts. ha!
Baby steps for me....I have a sense of ego I'm working on. ;-)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Sorry if I misinterpreted your words. They are just characters on a monitor. Hard to tell. I realize what ATS is. I have seen more than my fair share of people driven to the edge here.

Just throwing a lifeline so some maybe won't fall off the cliff.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thanks for the kind words.

We will be interested in what you have to say. Believe me when I say we are open to discussion on the fringe.

We'll be waiting.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I been thinking about the progression of events that I put on th OP.

The Global Consciousness Project not only registers negative but also positive consciousness. Looking back on the "ritual" during the last part of March and the first week of May, in reality this was a happy time for most of the world, even if it revolved around someones "death".

Billions were ecstatic with joy (I question the tool that was used) but nonetheless, joy was abundant.

So I am not really sure if it was a nefarious thing or not, BUT IT REGISTERED. Only The Masters out there know the real truth.

Maybe some of you have thoughts on that?

Edit~ Looking at the graphs again, this is exactly what registered. The 9/11 graph shows an upper progression, while the OBL graph has a lower progression. - +
edit on 16-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

I'm sending you a U2U. Check it out, and let me know what you think.. I don't want to post outright as it's regarding something personal (and somewhat long-winded) that will detract from the message of the thread..

It's something I wrote when I first joined ATS, under a different screen name. Bear in mind I was quite naive and still under many illusions when I wrote it.. However, it will give you a flavour of my experience of life to date, similar to what you've just described.

Hopefully you're managing the transition to being 'on the radar' well.

Take care,

Fly.

PS - Timewalker - did I mention I'm loving the thread? Those videos posted further up the page are awesome, many thanks. I'd love to go for a drink with people like this, so long as they knew how to chillax and get into the party groove as well as think deeply and positively about Life, the Universe and Everything..

edit on 16-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: I'm hammering the thread! Must stop posting for a while!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

In actual fact, you weren't very clear, and as Timewalker says, characters on a monitor don't convey such tells as tone, facial expression etc.

My personal favourite? The 'light of the eyes...' (or lack thereof...)

So take a break, and reconsider your approach. If this thread isn't for you, back off and find something that interests you.

Sorry if you missed any of that. Luckily for you, my written style is somewhat clearer than yours.

You should comprehend that.

Positive Mental Atmosphere is being sought!

Fight the good fight...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Absolutely delightful.

"The beauty of a living this is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together."

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

'Precisement', as the French would say (and it just sounds so much smoother when the French say anything..!)

You got it right there..

Star..!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

That is some deep and interesting stuff right there. I'll be looking further into the various zen teachings now you've reminded me of them; I'd left them at the wayside some years ago when I was seeking a more personal expression of the Mystic Ideal..

Star!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/121d553052fe.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join