It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Fear motivates the conspiracy theorists.

I really don't see this Los, but then again I find it hard to even quantify what the overused words "conspiracy theorist" even truly means. To me it's just a label often used to downplay and marginalize often those very people who have simply arrived at a closer version of some 'truths' (IMO) of some events and circumstances than comparitively speaking many others around them.

I'm not entirely sure why many others come to forums like this, but I feel some come simply to learn and share things in a wider search for knowing a bigger part The World that often is cloaked and hidden from sight. I don't sense for so many this really is 'fear based', rather personally it appears a further quest for a broader knowledge and simply *one* more addition in life's many journies on that path ever forward. Not an end in it self perhaps but just another step and piece of The Puzzle.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker

...I spent many years going over the political forums too. I quit that. this was a personal choice. I just felt like it was an endless pulpit of bickering. People become very emotional in this arena. I just, again personal choice, that it was useless and was giving me nothing of value.

That hits the target for me. But I'm afraid I'll miss out on some critical bit of news.

Laughter and Love is the BEST medicine. When I feel down I like to watch these two videos.

I read somewhere that there's a scientific study that shows that laughter really does heal. Something about belly laughs force intakes of lots of oxygen (and prana).

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them … a world without rules or controls, borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

edit on 16-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I love you and your contribution. I'm just learning how to walk and I tried to run and tripped a few times, like a child, im learning to walk again. Here I am. So I made a contribution too. Peace and Love, No more pain

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Ehh The political stuff, I feel that I will find out about it as it comes down the pipeline. I really don't think it matters when big money runs the show. I think we are pissing in the wind. Let em collapse on their own.

This topic is what matters to me. Just a choice.

The laughter sure does make me happy, besides I have done a lot worse things to myself on a daily basis. That makes me happy too.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Good to see you here. I wanted to jump in your thread but found myself wanting to do something too. We have mutual corroborators.

Even some of your words inspired a bit of this, if you can't tell.

Welcome friend!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

I love that photo of the meditating dog that you use as your avatar. Where did you find that?

Wow AuranVector,

You got four stars, for that post. That's including myself...

Thanks folks, I feel special

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I hope I may reply to your post if you dont mind. I am glad you respond it has given me much to think about. I'm trying to learn with you, without the attachments of you, or take/give anything from me. My way of thinking is new I know that, however, I believe this is my mission. I have a question for you. After you let go, do you go higher and spin faster and farther, until bascially there's no pain anymore. But if you go too far it is like massive pain and it hurts all over again. So my question to you, am I going as high as I am. Perhaps I will explain this way. IF I reach the platue, and hold this, as I am, nothing eles, nothing less, nothing more, is this who I am. Did you ask yourself this yet. This is what it means to run before you walk. I hope for a dialogue with you. I see your truth and I bow to you and allow you to be, as I am, not like me, just be, because when you just are, then you are me, you don't have to reach my level, you just have to be in the same energy of love and frequency. Its all the same, you know but disctinctive. Do you understand what i mean. Lets say if you remove the ideas of others around you, now lets so also, they follow their highest good. Now again lets say we have guidelines to follow within this grid and reality, now furthermore no matter what anyone says or do, it is following the highest good becuase everything just allready is. It means you can remove all ideas of bad or good, becuase this reality is one of learning and everything is allways following this. Now if I am able to recgonize myself within this, what does this mean? It opens up an entirely new game, and everything changes. This is genious. Yet, most will think I am slow and dumb and know no fact. I find that funny and ironic, and I allow it to be, because this is me, this is my moment of glory and I am happy and content, and in joy to share. Love. and peace. Im glad to introduce myself.

Im not taking any pictures of me anymore. I feel like I am an animal that has chosen to talk, I trust me, and I don't need to trust anything but, so thats why I loved your post.

A victim doesn't have a choice. Because my life or anothers life may be in not what we need or want for ourselves, doesnt mean we or he is not just being and living his higher voice. Even if that man is a horrible person, never judge,because they are learning, do you know, they are still light, and if we all realize this self truth of reality, there will be no need for such things. I am a reflection, and alot of people on earth are like babies. Because when I say my truth, the light comes out and you will see it is like the color of gold. It hurts people, becuase the frequency is so pure and like a reflection of god, but this is where I am. The only time is now. Im here to show you we have allready made it, my soul is golden, the game is over. We are allready living inside the new one. Just be yourself.
edit on 16-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Already knew this, thanks for the review!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
All im trying to say is, you dont have to match the same frequency aslong as you are in love. I am only as powerful as I want. Relax. Dont be angry. I am exactly where I should be, so I will shut down when I need to, but this is where I gain my information from, right. Don't you see, im not there all the time lol, I just go there for information at will. Its easy
just speed up and slow down inside, you control your frequency. This is what it means to be a master of god. Everything is all right. Im not trying to get ego. Or think im better than anyone, because im not, and I keep learning that the hard way my whole life.

So all im saying, in the frequency of love, you dont have to be like allways connected to the source when you speak through yourself, as I do. So I use my vessel as a control tool in that way. So dont cry, lets put everything behind us, I never meant to leave or betray you and I know how much it hurts, so I learn to like stop, and let go, so its ok, because this is love, knowing when to let go and just love, and not feel pain becuase I have felt enough allready. Aslong as I am following myself, I will be happy.

But in truth, to tell you where I am coming from. Inside I have no thoughts left. I just dont see... its like blank. And I dont let them use me anymore. Im helping you now
Im not creating anymore pain.
You know how. Becuase I decided to not create anything and just love that everything I see. Its just me
So I dont have to raise my frequency up anymore than I need to, basically, im not trying to live in the same frequency, just like whatever. Smooth, you know. Cool. Becuase I am everything now and I have no reason to prove anything to anyone. That includes inside, so inside, i feel nothing, just am, blank, and let go of all thoughts that come.
edit on 17-5-2011 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
No fear here:

alittle from my blog: Understanding all of the Parts in the Drama
« Thread Started Yesterday at 3:51pm » [Quote]
Last night I watched a two-hour special TV show called “Survivors.” It was the last episode where the most cunning and deceitful person ultimately wins the million-dollar prize. I truly detest all that this show promotes and the so-called reality shows in general. While watching the finale, I found myself having some pretty negative attitudes not only about the methods used to win the money, (lying, back-stabbing, deception etc.) but also the players themselves.

Meanwhile, I’ve been doing a lot of reversing of Obama and OBL killing (supposedly) and also downloaded and had been listening to audio from Henry Kissinger, a big player in the N.W.O. elitist club.

What do these politicians and the Survivors have in common? First, the Survivor participants kept insisting that these methods were simply part of the game. If they wanted to win, they had to betray each other. If they weren’t willing to do this, they would be out of the “game”.

The same could be said for the N.W.O. types, also playing the game for much higher stakes.

I later reminded myself that all of the players and pawns in this Matrix drama are still aspects of The One. And while I may not like their methods or actions, everyone has had a part in this drama and in the evolution of The One.

While Atom and Eve are living in the Matrix and being affected by all of it, just like the rest of us, they too are susceptible to these same negative attitudes. But the Divine Couple cannot indulge in this limited way of thinking.

As the loose ends are being tied up and the Couple is walking towards impeccability, they must understand that all were “victims” and all were “heroes/villains” possibly simultaneously, to teach The One about Himself and responsible creating.

Who is to say that Dick Cheney or Henry Kissinger were not top Pleiadians or Sirians playing out a vital yet monstrous role? If this is true, they took parts that few of us would want to even consider taking on.

All of the big players were pulled out at one time or another, killed, cloned, beaten, terrified, made to forget and then reinstalled. The clones have had very “short” lives, simply filling in a role already in motion.

Quite a few months ago, I heard that the Alliance pulled out these elite and gave them the full view of what has been going on. The reptilians had planned for this, and had preset some alternate wiring that would effectively make them dismiss or forget all of what they saw.

Obama told me in the white noise that he was a victim of this rewiring.

Henry Kissinger in his RS, said that they were captured, cloned and that the clones were first shown the gruesome penalty if they didn’t cooperate. (I’ll just let your imagination give you some insights on this.)

He then said that in the vault they were made to forget this and then reinserted into the Matrix to continue the show.

When the Alliance pulled out these people, they weren’t punished nor penalized, but hugged and supported as they looked on with horror at what they did and the ones they served.

For their parts in helping the reptilians created war, murder, pain and suffering here, they will be vilified until everyone sees the bigger picture. For the Couple, and for those who are awake, it will not serve for us to join in the shouts for revenge. We will need to bring the higher wisdom to the world.

First we need to remember that no matter how it looks, the elite never got away with anything.

We also need to remember that for a true healing, everyone is being healed. This includes The One as Atom, with a split mind, the Owl (separation which came about from that mind) Eve and Atom who created the negative race along with the reptilians and demons down the line, without exception.

While we may hate what was done to others, and ourselves everyone will know they offered to be the great teachers of God. And we were, all of us.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by biosphere

When we carry negative emotions and thoughts, which is not hard, from this fear/place. It makes everything unclear and is not love without carried with pain, because this is where love comes from originally. We all carry this, its not about not thinking it or ignoring it, its about letting all thoughts go, like you drop it to the ground and just live within the divine mind.

Your brothers got your back when the crap gets thick.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321

Originally posted by timewalker
WE ALL have a purpose down here.

Really? Prove it please.

I hear this all the time, from so many venues: religion, spirituality, etc. It's always just a bunch of feel good self help counseling mumbo jumbo. Really, I'm all ears.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

You have to look within no one else can just give you the answer here it is within you but you have to put forth the effort to find it. Did you ever stop to think the reason it is a bunch of self help feel good mumbo jumbo is because many have found it?

That fact that you really want to know and hear something tangible is the beginning. Also that you are frustrated with hearing it from others but not experiencing it yourself is actually a good sign. When you are finally fed up and can get no satisfaction from anyone or anything outside there is only one place left to look. And that is within! You may decide it's all hooey and dismiss it after a awhile and that is fine. Eventually you will come back to that dissatisfaction enough times till you have had enough and resolve to know once and for all, that is when the great leap forward occurs.

You may even be dissatisfied with this post but it is all part of our evolution of consciousness moving us forward through the sands of time. Peace to you friend!

edit on 17-5-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Its bright again, as mine and your heart beats, and as me and you breath. Everything is going to be allright. Its not up to me, its only up to you.

They dumb back, you dump back, it keeps going, but its so cool, because I show you both. That is balance within and you can too. Theres only love on either side. lol dont you see as I do. I just came to show that we are all the same. It is up to you now. Im allways there you know, because I am you, now you understand. Now I can leave that, and I can just be whatever I want to be. Its your choice. This is what makes you this way. Or that way.
They are both following into the same path, only going different ways. Like waves in an ocean, and above the ocean is allways a gentle breeze.

True power comes from not trying. Thats letting go. Because when god moves, he doesn't need to touch anything, he is gentle. So gentle infact, he is allowed everyone to be anything, even that which they are not. I am the true light. I will not hide anymore. I have come to take you home. If your lonely. It is your allways choice too. This is who I am, hello. So stop searching when you have found your light, follow your light. It will allways lead you where you need to be and where to go. Learn to listen to the sound too. That is your soul that sings. And stay within your light, and start looking for the sound, and you will then see and hear god. Sorry I was wrong, I can not allways be right, I meant god instead. Because this is his song, I am just part of it, as all.

To take credit is the art of hatred. And that is what the dark ones are doing on this planet right now. They are trying to influence me. But I let go. When you reach another important lesson, in when you are living within your light and following the song of the One connected to all, the new lessons will accur right away, and you quickly learn, and fix your mistake, becuase mistakes are allways made, but on the higher levels, you just create and let go and fix right away, what you like and what you don't want.

There's no reason for all the fighting in here guys, I think some of us are removing past pains/hurts with love. We are never done learning. It keeps going, this here is only the begining lol in truth.

They will come, just watch, when we are all in the place of god and remove our bad habits. I am an ET aswell, so are we all. Ive just feel like im done experiencing pain and love, or whatever. Id rather just let all things be and go within the center of my being instead. If this means, to become pure god and leave my soul, well I would rather that then eternal hurt. I pefer eternal peace. So I give myself up and that is my sacrifice. I have allready made mine, no more. Id much rather be with God. If you wish this, you must give yourself up and go into the center of the center of god in yourself and lose what you thought was you, dont be scared to give it up, if you wish. To truly be with God, as a part of God. In truth you don't lose yourself. Becuase he comes through when I ask.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
When I sine I dont # around, and I will break heads. Same crap different toilet though, aslong as I am staying within THE LAW, no one is ABOVE THE LAW. That gives me permission to go ballistic. That was my job all along. LOL to give you pain, becuase that is where love comes from. I feel you. If you are a God hater, then I am the bleached one. Im with the dragon fire and all, I have the same tricks as you. Aslong as you appose me, I am allowed to complete my mission and take you with me fighting god, you are insane to do such a thing. And you know, when you come at me like that, this pattern will change and I will strike. This makes you angry becuase you know i am right. Play nice, That is up to me to see. Know you know my real job. All truth will be known in the light, I praise god. BEHAVE. Keep your energy in check and do not attack or try to decieve us. Not I, you can do whatever you want with them! NOW UNDERSTAND. Dont touch me. You are allways forgiving when you allow God to be, if not yet, you will feel the power. I am the warrior of the animal. I can express my dominance in love to make myself clear. Love all that is God. The meaning is that love all that you see as the light, please understand, I dont want to hurt you and that is not in my nature. I have no mask.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Great thread and poignant reminder! Imagine if we could polarize people in the positive like 9/11 did in the negative. Imagine the new dawn of peace and prosperity if the collective consciousness was focused on our bright future. The Ancient wisdom says energy follows thought and thoughts are things. This is why I try not to contribute to the negative mindsets or thought forms of destruction and instead try to focus on a bright new peaceful future of love prosperity and freedom!

And here is some background music by a great indy band:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
When you are in the same place where you are inside and all is god and no thoughts come. This is living within your light. You need to light it up. Let go of all thoughts and make your energy go faster. Think so fast, no one can understand what is going on and they cant hurt you. Faster faster, this is how you do it, go higher.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Trust all is now. Spin that # so fast, and no thoughts, so you dont have to even know where im coming from. Think Fast, let it go like a spinning wheel, let them go, in . every . moment. We are allready here. This is so easy its a joke. Imagine this in your mind. Going faster and brighter and no thoughts touch it, you will feel it inside. Let them stomp and yell, keep going they cant touch you in god's space. The only thing you will feel is others still struggling, let them go, and keep going higher. Feel the wind. Spin spin. This is how WE CREATE. Don't stop. Ignore them. We are living within a dream. So do what you wish. Just keep it real, with God. Let go of emotions, you are in control. Just be. They will leave becuase they cant stand it. But you must spin fast yourself out expand and reach out. Then all around you will feel your vibrations. I am the teacher of masters. LOL. WOOOT NOW YOUR OUT WITH ME.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Please do not disregard Fear as a useful tool. You have been given it for a reason.

I remember attending a Dharma Talk with the famous Maezumi Roshi. He was a small boy when Nagasaki happened. He expressed his anger at this and cried angrily during the Dharma Talk. I was very young at the time and so deeply impressed by this man's passion.

The whole point of that Dharma Talk was to impress on all of us that Anger is Compassion when used properly to get work done (in the cellular sense; see MisterMonculus). He wanted us to realize Anger as a tool of compassion ( I know I repeated myself but it is an important concept).

Also you should check this out...en.wikipedia.org...
All women need to read about that. Men as well but check it out and see.

And finally, In the traditional Martial Arts from China that I study we have the concept of 'Gang Ging' or 'Fear Power'. Imagine someone creeps up behind you and sticks a needle in your ass; we use that energy to defeat the opponent.

All of our God given tools are useful. And we are going to need them all....

I have that book "The Gift of Fear" somewhere. I bought it years ago, started it and never finished it.

It's weird to me to accept a philandering alcoholic as a Zen "master." I don't doubt that this guy had things to teach, but "Master"?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

True, you are not in error, but you forget also that we are life force, and energy is a result of our choice. Life force creates energy. Im not trying. What im saying is basically we are living in a dream. And energy that you feel is created by us based on our choices, I am here to defend this. And teach how to go inside. It is life force that they cannot stand, the pure form of it, the blankness. The empty that never allow to be writen on by anything bad. We are all like this, but we need direction. Im not saying it never happens like that, lol, just learn to regconize and understand. Since I am blankness, and we are One, I can reflect back anything thats in the mirror. Life is like that. Understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join