It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS The Time Is NOW! STOP THE FEAR!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Thank you friend for your post.

I don't believe in "chance".

You posted the Down Low video in another thread of mine. It has made an impact on me over and over, and

NOW HERE YOU ARE!

The force is with us.

I will plug that thread here because it links directly to this thread.

State Of The World - One Mans Plea

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Thanks for the support. I'm not being sarcastic (a look over my posting history will show that I have an unfortunate tendency to roll out the sarcasm from time to time... Not in this instance, I assure you).

It's good to know that people are concerned about each other.

All I would say in response is that the day and hour are not in the hands of men, and so long as we are true to ourselves and have no fear, there is nothing in the power of men or devils that can negate the positive impact of our carefully chosen intentions, words and actions.

All the best, and seriously - thanks.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

The movement grows...

Keep on rolling!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Yes Sir!

Maybe we will get some new ones.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Identify fear; Vanquish fear

I am here.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I have known the things you're pointing out since I was 6 years old.

Events like 9/11 are a tuning fork for getting many minds on the same page.

And as well they symbolize everything that is corruption.

Both the World Trade Center Towers, the cowardly attacks, and those who did it.

The Wold Trade Center Towers symbolize corruption due the greed that put them there.

The cowardly attacks symbolize corruption due to the greed that made them towers targets.

Those who did those heinous attacks symbolize corruption because they followed through.

Many people claim Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda acted alone and this is a farce.

Many people claim our Government acted alone and this is a farce.

Many people claim many things and many of them are a farce.

The simple fact is corruption happened and the average American citizen is responsible.

Due to the fact that the average American citizen is too lazy.

They allow others to represent their interests and do nothing to learn the process.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Hi friend.

I really don't know who was responsible. I do agree that it was done by whoever as a symbol, a symbol of the angst and hate that some have. A total disregard for life. And they will pay for it by Karma.

I cannot imagine the kind of ferocity that will be bestowed on them for their actions. I hope they learn their lesson and grow from it.

Yes it did get everyone on the same page. Not a good one. I wish to close that chapter so bad.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Very good. Amazes me the nature of our fears, like an old snake skin we need to shed them. Fears we gather as children, grow along with our bodies and minds and yet we forget to challenge them, to honestly cast them off...we must be vigilant for these old fears.
Often fears stop us at the first fence, but challenge a fear and it's shocking how irrational many of them are, even comical. I've even found myself laughing at my responses to fear sometimes, merely by taking the time to breath and analyze what it is that claims such power over me.

'I'm a man now ye sideshow tyrant, it's the knackers yard for thee!'

I find healthy fear is like a useful tool, but when it brings the family/friends/cohorts/cronies to the toolbox, the weight can become unbearable, why carry 50 hammers when one does the job?

F.E.A.R

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Any emotion that we allow to rise above our hearts is out of place and ruins our thinking.

There is a legendary state that the zen warrior could acheive called "the flaming lotus." It is described as one's entire body being on fire, but a cool breeze blows through the mind. In this state they were said to be unbeatable.

I don't fear fear, but I don't give it permission to rise above my heart either.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The only thing I fear is the guy walking around my neighborhood right now probably armed.

We just had a huge shootout down the street. Rough part of town.

They caught one, the other is still slithering around here somewhere.

I hope for his sake he does not show his face here.

Eyes are watching.

Fear ME!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Mastery consists not in abnormal dreams, visions and fantastic imaginings or living, but in using the higher forces against the lower — escaping the pains of the lower planes by vibrating on the higher. Transmutation, not presumptuous denial, is the weapon of the Master." — The Kybalion

It really does not get any more explicit than this. For all of the little nuggets of goodness lying around on the floor during this strange epoch I have seen none that more blatantly describes the truth. The Praxis of escape is right there for all to see.

Align yourself with a higher center of influence. Go on, folks, don't be shy. There are many flavors to choose from. Just pick one and stick with it.

The Abnormal Dreams? The visions and fantastic imaginings or living?

Know that this is Busy-Work for the really smart kids in class.

That would be you.

Embrace the paradox.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Please do not disregard Fear as a useful tool. You have been given it for a reason.

I remember attending a Dharma Talk with the famous Maezumi Roshi. He was a small boy when Nagasaki happened. He expressed his anger at this and cried angrily during the Dharma Talk. I was very young at the time and so deeply impressed by this man's passion.

The whole point of that Dharma Talk was to impress on all of us that Anger is Compassion when used properly to get work done (in the cellular sense; see MisterMonculus). He wanted us to realize Anger as a tool of compassion ( I know I repeated myself but it is an important concept).

Also you should check this out...en.wikipedia.org...
All women need to read about that. Men as well but check it out and see.

And finally, In the traditional Martial Arts from China that I study we have the concept of 'Gang Ging' or 'Fear Power'. Imagine someone creeps up behind you and sticks a needle in your ass; we use that energy to defeat the opponent.

All of our God given tools are useful. And we are going to need them all.

Hakuyū Taizan Maezumi Roshi

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-5-2011 by Frater210 because: Meritocracy for my Teachers.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
As much as I love to quote my friends from Tool, no one says it more beautifully than they do.

I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.

With my feet upon the ground I lose myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Don't give in to fear. Enjoy this life for all that it is worth.

Thank you.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Right, I wasn't planning on posting this incident, but may as well.

Copying this from a private msg sent shortly after the incident occurred last night.

"I've had a very disconcerting thing just happen. I live in the upper floor of a duplex, and followed my roommate out to the kitchen which overlooks the small parking lot that lies at the end of a long, steep driveway.

He pointed out a vehicle that was be parked in the four vehicle lot. He asked me if I recognized the vehicle, which I didn't. The trunk opened and closed, the headlights switched on.

I proposed we go outside to ascertain who the driver might be. It's 2AM here, you see. Our down-stairs neighbor was already on the porch, and appeared to be as perplexed as we were.

The vehicle had to execute a three-point turn in order to get out of the driveway. It was almost silent, so I assume it was a hybrid. It was a black late-model SUV-ish sedan with tinted windows . A very expensive looking rig with blue on white out of state plates.

So that was weird."

What I don't mention is the very real, and raw sensations of fear this incident caused. As my roommate pointed out, if surveillance was the object, they went about it in a very obvious and ineffective manner. I must therefore conclude that if there was something nefarious afoot, the intended effect was a psychological one. Intimidation.

Useful techniques for quieting fear:

Deep breathing.
Conversation.
Watching the clips posted on this thread a few times.
edit on 16-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: stuff.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Eocrow

50 hammers is a hard thing to carry.

I find when dealing with people around me, sometimes trying to explain what is happening only multiplies the fear in them.

When this happens I try to just speak of things that will make them lose this fear. Most of the time a different subject all together.

Those who are not ready to hear, wont. So only when I sense that they sense something is profoundly wrong, only then do I start to try, very discreetly, to give them a nudge in the right direction.

I tried screaming out to everyone for a while. It did nothing but upset people.

This is not what I want to do.

ATS is a different story all together.

We are here because we KNOW something is wrong.

edit on 16-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Really? Prove it please. I hear this all the time, from so many venues: religion, spirituality, etc. It's always just a bunch of feel good self help counseling mumbo jumbo. Really, I'm all ears.

These are remarkably easy to deal with...

Wolf? You posted that post did you not? So your individual purpose, at least at that moment (and we have proof) was to post that post.

There aren't two of you are there?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Please do not disregard Fear as a useful tool. You have been given it for a reason.

I remember attending a Dharma Talk with the famous Maezumi Roshi. He was a small boy when Nagasaki happened. He expressed his anger at this and cried angrily during the Dharma Talk. I was very young at the time and so deeply impressed by this man's passion.

The whole point of that Dharma Talk was to impress on all of us that Anger is Compassion when used properly to get work done (in the cellular sense; see MisterMonculus). He wanted us to realize Anger as a tool of compassion ( I know I repeated myself but it is an important concept).

Also you should check this out...en.wikipedia.org...
All women need to read about that. Men as well but check it out and see.

And finally, In the traditional Martial Arts from China that I study we have the concept of 'Gang Ging' or 'Fear Power'. Imagine someone creeps up behind you and sticks a needle in your ass; we use that energy to defeat the opponent.

All of our God given tools are useful. And we are going to need them all.

Well said Frater.

I might have used this in a more direct method, but it was too late the thread was done.

Fear is useful tool. You must have it to get to anger which is a useful too. Fight Fire with Fire.

That said, There are different types of FIRE.

That is what this thread is about, to try to make people realize it and use it.

I am angry at what has been done to us, the people that did not partake in this game.

I am angry at the perpetrators and we are fighting back. I am not a pacifist. I am a defensive person, I will defend those weaker than myself. My compassion drives me.

I am not an aggressor, but I cannot shut up and just let things happen.

We strike back.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

It could be nothing friend.

I just an hour or two ago noticed an airplane circling and circling and circling right over my house, For a second my mind really started to wonder..........

Turns out it was the shootout. There were Sheriffs, Swat, and detectives all over the neighborhood, all streets blocked.

So unless I feel immediate jeopardy, I try not to jump to any conclusions.

Also, the friend I was trying to get to join. He got banned this morning. I am pretty perturbed that he made some bad decisions that got himself in direct violation of T&C.

I wish him luck and good health.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Excellent advice, thanks TW.

Unless the threat is immediate in nature, fear is worse than useless.

I have done nothing illegal, I have said nothing seditious, I am not a legitimate target.

I will not fear.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I would like to offer a simple Praxis for those that are lurking and itching for action.

Many have asked, 'What do I do? 'What is a practical way to start addressing these issues; within and without myself'?

This will only be directly useful for some but the basic idea should help the others.

We need to align ourselves with a 'Centre of Influence'. This concept is a little like an egregore but and egregore is a pale comparison to the real thing.

The Centre of Influence that I would offer is fairly universal and should appeal to many.

It is The Arthurian Cycle of legend. Sound good?

Go get The Once and Future King by T.H. White and start reading

When you are finished go and watch Monty Python's Holy Grail for some leavening and humor. Then go and get yourself a copy of Fulcanelli's Mysteries of the Cathedrals; or just let it take you wherever it will.

For those so inclined I promise you will begin to feel the difference. Occupy your mind with the rich loamy goodness of our heritage.

Go forth Knights and Ladies.
The world needs you.

www.4shared.com...

"No! Oh No! Bad, bad, Zoot! Wicked, naughty, Zoot! She has been setting light to our beacon. Which I just remembered is Grail shaped..."

P.S. Nnights of the Noosphere?

edit on 16-5-2011 by Frater210 because: P.S.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join