It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Egyptia, what are you on about? You seem to be so certain of the ideas that you are contributing that you come across as quite arrogant, although I'm sure you would believe the opposite, and probably don't have that intention. It is my feeling that you simply regurgitate what you have "learnt", using as many cool-sounding words as you can, in an effort to convince yourself and others that you are saying something deep. Should we take your signature into account when reading your posts - that in fact, the only thing you know, is that you know nothing at all?

Personally, I find your writings of little value - they are frustrating and almost nonsensical in my opinion. If you were to post some references, examples, or further expand on your ideas then there might be some point to them. In my point-of-view, there is not much different between your posts and coming in and quoting parts of the bible, or (insert religion here). You seem more close-minded in your efforts to appear exactly the opposite.

2 cents.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

This post makes a lot more sense to me than just about anything else I've read in the thread. Gave you a star for that

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
What I have never understood with these ideas (not that I don't believe it) is if we are all sculptors of our own reality, is our reality not the same as everyone else's therefore we change theirs as well. Or do all of you subscribe to the infinite realities theory (that every possible outcome of every situation in the world happens in separate realities)?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
APPLES AND ORANGES... to a certain degree.

To compare one's belief in one's self and conspiracy theories, seems to me, is like comparing apples to oranges.

Some people believe in God. Others believe in other versions of "God." And then others believe in Destiny, Fate, Chance, Grand Creator and/or The Force. Your personal belief in a Greater Power does not necessarily influence the events being played-out on our Earth.

In other words, your belife in whatever Greater Power you may believe in does not change the facts about things going on in this world that would fall under a conspiratorial nature. Because you believe in God won't change how TPTB (The Powers That Be) conduct their business. If YOU happen to be on their ruling council, then YOU could affect their rulings, but for the most part, most of us aren't on that council and therefore our beliefs (whatever they may be) won't affect TPTB's decisions.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

You know I was talking to my buddy one night when we were getting high (Medical Marijuana, People) and I was thinking about forms of communication, pontificating if you will.

For example, back in the day when they wrote the Holy Books (Bible, Quran, ...Dianetics lol) they used Books and Manuscripts so the masses could learn. As Paper was new and popular

That was then.

NOW they could be using movies in much the same way as the used to use books. their quicker and get the point faster, people love them and they can be educational. I mean, who HASN'T seen The Matrix, you know? it would be a perfect way for the PTB to leak the 'truth' to people without hardly anyone knowing about it. And those who connect the dots could come on ATS and encourage us to take the Red Pill

While I'm not gonna whole heartily buy into a random internet person's beliefs, you do raise some interesting points! good post!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

But the main goal is you must activate your mind.

what a load of #. u try to deceive ppl.
the problem is people live in and as the mind. which isn't us at all.
u think the idea you have of yourself is real? common sense will show you, you are wrong.

your logic is flawed. you've come undone.

and you want people to "THINK" . use the matrix. and stay enslaved/trapped by using the fundamental tool that traps you here in the 1st place. the problem with the matrix is they never unplug from a 3d reality into multidimensional eternity. they project themselves repetitively inside a 3d nature.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Forever

In following this thread (can you believe it ) I found my attention drawn to several currents which into one you floated. Then you mused this

has anyone else ever wondered if people who predicted 2012 REALLY WERE PSYCHIC but they were just watching the movie 2012 - Nostradamus said people would turn to cannibalism before the end - could he have just glimpsed Jeffrey Dahmer? or the movie Dawn of the Dead? - sorry, is this too OT?

I landed on that thought several years ago and brought it up here.

OT? After 11 pages of tangental and contrary discussions mixing into a complex gestalt, I doubt but there are a number of valid tributaries flowing off in various directions.

See you

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Man/Woman, I've got no problem with what you're saying, and maybe you're just trying to point it out to a few more people, but the real problem is waking most of the population up to this fact.

That's the real problem.

It's alright us here all being awake to an extent, it's another matter completely trying to make most of the population feel, think, and see the same thing.

Respect for having a go either way.
edit on 16-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by b3l13v3

What do you exactly mean by saying 'believe in yourself'?

It's sort of like an awakening, a self of entitlement, a feeling you cannot fake and something that sparks a level power within you may have known existed, but you didn't know it's real capability... I'm a firm believer in it is different for everyone else, as we are all our own. Just know it, don't think it...

What happened to you or what did you experience or recognise to reveal the light as you put it ?

Fortunately or unfortunately I've had a rather irregular set of circumstances throughout life that have sparked a many interesting journeys in my life, of which I have learned much from other people and within myself.

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is that we all understand how conspiracy theories are a massive brick wall between ourselves and finding out the real conspiracy theory, because there is only one that really matters, the war on your mind - and it exists on a much more implicit level than searching elsewhere for information.

Nice post to see for a change, because it makes sense. Religion was the first wall put in front of us in order to keep us from breaking free (maybe it was even what enslaved us in the first place)... then came the first enlightenment and people started renouncing faith, in anything than themselves.
Then came conspiracies. It's amazing how much time we spend looking at false pieces of the puzzle trying to fit them in in a picture we don't even know what looks like. And we will keep looking at these pieces forever if we don't let go ourselves.

Another theory or idea that I like was that of "The Secret" which can be applied to what you're saying...

If you look at or for conspiracies... you won't find reasons or solutions for conspiracies. You'll just find more conspiracies...

If you look at yourself and start believing in what you want to be, and how you want your life to play out... that is what you're going to get. And let's face it... what we're looking for is NOT a life without conspiracies... it's a life where people treat people with respect, love and seek to be better than they are

Look at things with the intention and wanting to be better, to do well...

Do NOT look at things with the intention to remove bad things...

Because what you focus on is what you get.

We alone have been responsible for creating a world of conspiracies and deceit.

But fortunately it is also us alone that will create the next world of peace, love, acceptance, understanding, evolving, empowering ourselves.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This thread is a bunch of bollocks, thats what I say. Lets not allow ourselfs to be confused over ourselfs and the world, until we sit helplessly like a suckeling in a corner, having to ask "experts" whats going on in the world. Its not true that conspiracy theories are per se a playing card of those who wish to destroy us. Conspiracies are, what makes the human world turn, from the crusifiction of J Christ, to the nurder of Cesar, to the assassination of JFK to 9.11. Those are conspiracys that a clear to see as such. They might have been perpetrated be those who wish us evil, but they are not evil in being recognized as conspiracy.
edit on 16-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
We alone have been responsible for creating a world of conspiracies and deceit.

Or maybe just a select few, people who'd gladly have that stuff peddled around on sites like this to keep us all distracted. Try meditating if you want some truth. Just stick to it if you do, even if nothing happens for a while, it will eventually. Most people want an instant payoff and ignore it though.

Patience is a virtue, etc.
edit on 16-5-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Thank you for clearing the brambles.

Let's all learn to meditate and let go. Truth and reality lies within us all. Nothing religious about it, they are just labels we use to refer to things and concepts in the 3D/4D world.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ok. I've read the entire thread. Can anyone please give me a star just because I MUST have picked up something along the way?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
who are you?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
OP, are you Australian? Just wondering why the Egyptian Eye is upside down in your avi.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
dont try to know anything!
It is said that when the true student meets the true master they both will vanish.
Give your self away.
get out of your own way.
Be nothing.
God is always holding your hand for he is the space between your fingers.
I love you

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminateu

A lonely guy in a lonely world, for now.

reply to post by robhines

Although I noticed you don't quite agree with me, I literally laughed when I read this. Nope, not an Aussie.

I wrote fairly earlier in the thread that the reason I put the symbol upside down is because the Eye of Horus symbolizes "Power, wrath, etc", nice little play on symbolism yeah?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CelestialSon

What I have never understood with these ideas (not that I don't believe it) is if we are all sculptors of our own reality, is our reality not the same as everyone else's therefore we change theirs as well.

You raise a very valid question. Our lives are all interconnected, so any change in one life strand will affect the whole fabric of humanity.

I believe that our freedom to create our own reality is very limited, bound by our innate tendencies, likes and dislikes, inherited physiologies, who raised us and where we were born, and so forth. The area where we may have the greatest freedom is in our attitude and approach to life, so if we begin to inculcate positive changes there, it is a good start.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Did you just feel like you must make a post? IMO , a whole lot of nothing. This type of poster really gets me
ticked off.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
You raise a very valid question. Our lives are all interconnected, so any change in one life strand will affect the whole fabric of humanity.

I believe that our freedom to create our own reality is very limited, bound by our innate tendencies, likes and dislikes, inherited physiologies, ...

Which is why it is more than likely that the effect on our reality is nothing more than psychological and or perceptual. True, that a psychological change will impact our reality, but reality is not determined by our perception.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join