Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 9
161
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
there are multiple conspiracies out there, and the likelyhood that any one person will ever comprehend the shape and source of all of them is slim , however, all serious inquiry in the hard and the soft science falls prey to the same thing...which is this: ..we will ,or almost never ,have the chance to know all there is to know ....it always has, it alway will........this is one of the things at the very base of the human condition.like mortality and the struggle to survive.

further every thinker, great and small , if honest with himself ,is humbled with this truth and moves on to the the work at hand trying to unravel truth .

....it may be at the end of a telescope ... in a chalk equasion on a blackboard....in a scoop of earth at a dig ..

.or in the mind of an honest citizen as he gropes to understand the authors and aims of the false flag terrorists at work in the world today,
the aims of governmentssupressing information about extraterrestrial matters..
.secret weapon systems development and goals .
.and the revealed political asperations of fascists embedded throughout the nations of both hemispheres

i understand much about 911...but . i don t know if guiliani knew of the false flag event before it happened
he knows now however...and is threrefore complicit in the political support for the ongoing goals of that psyop

unlike larry silverstein who is placed as a princilpal in the 911 mass murder event, buying the complex for 15 million to privatize it before the 911 mass murder event,then used the complex to stage the false flag mass murder , i know that no plane hit the pentagon or shanksville , but the fate of the passengers of the real aircraft
, were the taken to a seperate staging ares and shot ? gassed ? given new identities? this i may never know

but i will not stop trying to understand the world in which i live, in spite of the futility of knowing all the whys and wherefors of event s unfolding in the world in which i live


good enough?




posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321
 


I'm not saying there isn't conspiracies, I'm saying they're not what you should be focusing on, because there's only one significant conspiracy and that is the war on your mind.

Things are not destroyed beyond repair, everything is temporary. I sure as the hell don't want myself and fellow man to be led into this century with the falsehoods of incompetent puppets, and you won't stop them by learning about everything they're doing wrong.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3
 


Well worded. It's hard to put this idea into words, and you did it well. The only problem with it is that many of those who read what you have wrote, will think they understand it completely, and that it's a bunch of malarchy. When really, those people might as well not have even read it, because it went right over their head. I think the conspiracy theory phase is a necessary one, for many of us. I'm quite sure they will wake up and evolve out of it when they want to. I was a believer of many of the topics presented on this forum for quite some time. Now I come here for entertainment and posts like these to see how everyone is doing on their journey of personal evolution.

Those of you seeking for the next step, trust in yourself and have patience. The state of being content with where you are in all aspects of your life, while always trying to find the next destination is exactly enough to get to the next level of understanding. Once you reach that place, things that didn't make sense, suddenly do. Things that you thought weren't possible, are possible. You will see that you create your reality entirely. The signs will be all around your world, yet only you will be able to see them, or put any meaning to them, because.....it's your reality. If you want to keep your sanity, I'd suggest to be weary of who you share your new understandings with. There will be those you can trust and they are to be utilized. It can be a lonely place since most people won't be on your level, but the rewards far outweigh the troubles. Balance is key. Keep one foot in each world at all times.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3
 


Disconnection from this reality isn't the cure, will not find the answers externally.

The greatest trick Satan every pulled was not that he didn't exist, it was that our reality, our true reality didn't exist.

ALS



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Swim2themoon
 


Well said.

I couldn't agree more.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
I'm not saying there isn't conspiracies, I'm saying they're not what you should be focusing on, because there's only one significant conspiracy and that is the war on your mind.



By it's very definition, conspiracies happened in the past. Solving all these conspiracies doesn't have anything to do with the future.

Guys! No human can change the future. If its going to happen then its going to happen no matter how many conspiracies you uncover.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Besseb
 


The mind is powerful, to put it plainly, you can bend a spoon with your mind. Now that is just a tip of the iceberge.

There are an infinite no. of possibilities or realities to choose from, choosing not to believe is one reality. Where as choosing to believe is another.

The point of it all is that, you are not bound to anything unless you allow yourself to be so.

So if you allow yourself to see things the way you see things, than that is your reality. But do know that is but, just one reality of the existing infinite no of parallel realities. Thus anyone, for that matter, is capable of manifesting to a reality that is conducive to his/her individual preference through the choices we make in life.

The choice is yours...

Peace
edit on 15-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
Things are not destroyed beyond repair, everything is temporary. I sure as the hell don't want myself and fellow man to be led into this century with the falsehoods of incompetent puppets, and you won't stop them by learning about everything they're doing wrong.


I would assess they are beyond repair, but that just may be the way it is supposed to be.

You know, purpose is a funny thing. One mans 'purpose' may be to lead a rebellion. For another, it simply may be to screw up a payment that delays a trip where something big would happen. For humanity, it is the same, our purpose may be nothing more than to be an example for a future species on earth, or to other alien species. It might be that were were meant to get to this point and consume ourselves, so another more worthy species learns from us and goes on to the next level.

So any or no conspiracy is irrelevant. We may not be meant to stop them one way or the other. To be cliche, we are doomed.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The power that resides within, remains the most untapped and all encompassing discovery of the human experience. Many of the residents of this world have construed anecdotal lessons as ultimate truth, and have placed self actualization as a second priority. They cannot believe the power within as they deem it be minuscule in comparison to the physical powers and implications associated with the 3-Dimension space. When in reality, the case is completely the opposite. Our power of mind/spirit is cosmic in potential in relation to the simplicity of physical properties.

What are thoughts made of, where do they come from, the search within is the most potent of experience.

Know thy self. Free your mind, those make sense to us, and we identify with these ideals because we know them to truth at its core. That one must know "self", before they can know anything else. Descartes exclaimed, "I think therefore, I am", accounts for the element of doubt as being the mental stability to the balance of existence. As long as doubt may appear upon our existence, we may have free will and strive toward mental and spiritual solidarity. I am pleased to see that there are others that realize this determination of the existential lifespan. Believing in yourself radiants more change, inspiration and unity then any other belief system we have attached to in our modern world.

Thanks for the message, it has been received with appreciation and love.
Be safe, strong and wise.
edit on 15-5-2011 by arcanewings because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3
 


When I was a child I saw a giant grid over our entire sky. It was endless and resonated as though it were some type of technological device. The sky was filled with it and as the horizon bends so did the grid bend with the horizon.

I believed everyone could see it but discovered that no one knew what I was talking about. It felt like it was purposely placed there to imprison the senses of people. That is the only way I could describe it. It also could be keeping something in or keeping something out, but what I felt in my soul was that it was not to benefit mankind but to imprison us somehow.

The first 33 years of my life I experienced what seemed an endless stream of paranormal and extra-ordinary events. I sought to escape because it was all too much for one born into this realm so I moved and found myself in a location where suddenly all things stopped. It has been 10 years now that for the most part the paranormal experiences have ceased. It seems like it was from one extreme to another.

It terms of deja vu, everything that is happening in our planet has been a deja vu since I was born. So my question is, how can two extremes of experiencing reality be so far on opposite sides of the spectrum yet envelope the entirety of deja vu in everything that is occurring?



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
reply to post by Besseb
 


The mind is powerful, to put it plainly, you can bend a spoon with your mind. Now that is just a tip of the iceberge.

There are an infinite no. of possibilities or realities to choose from, choosing not to believe is one reality. Where as choosing to believe is another.

The point of it all is that, you are not bound to anything unless you allow yourself to be so.

So if you allow yourself to see things the way you see things, than that is your reality. But do know that is but, just one reality of the existing infinite no of parallel realities. Thus anyone, for that matter, is capable of manifesting to a reality that is conducive to his/her individual preference.

The choice is yours...

Peace
edit on 15-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)


The mind might be powerful but its also a very good liar too! Does the image our eyes see not get sent into our brain upside down? Does our mind not flip this image and try to create its own reality based on what it thinks should be correct?

Do we not also look for human faces in places where there clearly is no human face? What reality is this, how do I choose an alternative reality to the one my mind forces me to view?

The idea is nice but in realilty I don't think there is any choice or alternatives.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by Forevever
 


Why wasn't it working? Because you'd rather accept others negativity than continue with your own positivity and understanding?

It wasn't working because it wasn't what I wanted to do.


There's no answer in figuring out every conspiracy, believe me I've tried it and it doesn't work. It won't work. Ever.

What are you gaining from twisting your brain into a knot with the Bilderbergers, 9/11, tyranny and NWO? Not a god damn thing.

I'm gaining perspective - I do not accept all the ideas I'm presented with but I do entertain them as possibility - the only thing I have learned as "fact" is how insignificant I really am in the big picture - to find peace within myself does not require I accept or find answers to any theories - it requires that I know what I want out of life

What if I already got what I wanted out of life? Am I finished? Can I die now?

As far as I can tell, there's nothing I want anymore - so I spend my time attempting to learn as many things as possible and hope to hit on something that incites passion.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe what you say - but I think its over simplified. I lived it - and yes as I said, was placated enough to think it was "happiness" - and I still have days where I believe I'm at peace, because in "not knowing" what I want, I'm doing exactly what I want in the meantime - its not really making me happy though

For some of us, all we can really do is trudge forward and hope.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
god bless you even though I dont believe in god the way most do but this thread is one of the core reasons I joined ATS I agree with everything you said and yes I wish I took the blue pill ignorance was bliss but my need to know the truth was greater than my good sence and after swallowing several red pills I am deep down the rabbit hole and loving every minute of it what a roller coaster ride



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
They are working together, but they are not INTENTIONALLY working together.

No one, human person could be "in control" and organizing it. It involves "like-think". It involves evil, supernatural influences.

The war is not only on for your mind, but more importantly, for your soul.




you are giving the definition of my user name... unfortunately, i wasnt really aware to the word "egregore" until i read through bryan kemilas illuminatimatrix. but it struck a chord of understanding in me. a chord of truth...

to the OP: your name isnt max, is it?

and while the thread is predominantly remaining on the right side of the brain, ill post this:

since the ages of about 5-7, i have been playing with my subconcious "color imagination". i am now 34 and have become quite adept at conjuring up whatever i want, when i want. yet, sometimes i see images so disturbing that i must open my eyes. usually a demon or the eye. i KNOW that i am connecting to a different realm, for ive spent most of my life honing this skill. ive actually gone outside of myself on many occasions and come crashing down back into my body. it has always been "my litttle secret"...

ive gone searching for others while in the "color world" and have RARELY met others with the positive energy that i am seeking. my question to all of you is: do any of you have experience with the subconcious color imagination? if so, have you ever met any others who you go back to repeatedly?

it would be nice to meet with any of you that have this ability. my name is ben, and my color is green... hope to see you out there!!!

oh, and im ABSOLUTELY serious by the way... left brainers, please spare me the ridicule... this IS ATS after all...



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by b3l13v3
 


When I was a child I saw a giant grid over our entire sky. It was endless and resonated as though it were some type of technological device. The sky was filled with it and as the horizon bends so did the grid bend with the horizon.

I believed everyone could see it but discovered that no one knew what I was talking about. It felt like it was purposely placed there to imprison the senses of people. That is the only way I could describe it. It also could be keeping something in or keeping something out, but what I felt in my soul was that it was not to benefit mankind but to imprison us somehow.

The first 33 years of my life I experienced what seemed an endless stream of paranormal and extra-ordinary events. I sought to escape because it was all too much for one born into this realm so I moved and found myself in a location where suddenly all things stopped. It has been 10 years now that for the most part the paranormal experiences have ceased. It seems like it was from one extreme to another.


This is quite possibly one of the most interesting things I've ever had the pleasure of reading... You should write me and tell me about the paranormal events, maybe we have some similarities.



It terms of deja vu, everything that is happening in our planet has been a deja vu since I was born. So my question is, how can two extremes of experiencing reality be so far on opposite sides of the spectrum yet envelope the entirety of deja vu in everything that is occurring?



Now that's a mind job buddy.... hopefully you can clear that one up for me a little bit.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3
 


I love this thread. Yes, the hard part is letting go of fear and also trying to function in the real world and the world of the mind/no fear. I would like to ask you if it would seem silly to keep 'notes' on deja vu instances and also the instances (don't know what they are called) when a dream from the previous night is triggered by something that happens the next day? (For example, dream of a pink pencil and then the next day you pick up a pink pencil at some store and remember the dream).

I would love any tips on further honing my abilities and want to live more in this world and less in the world of fear (:



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3
 


Thank You C., getting the fire started requires the right wind. Flame in only a byproduct of the medium.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Besseb
 


Your opinion is of how you perceive things and I respect that.

Another individual may see it differently than how you see it. It all depends on how an individual choices to perceive things based on individual core beliefs. Thus, choosing to believe in something is preferential to each individual.

Hence, I'm of the opinion that, we have different points of view in how we see this concept and neither one of us is wrong either way.

Peace



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by solsticks
 


No, in fact, I wish I had kept notes.

Although you may run into a brick wall trying to write down what you experienced, because trying to define deja vu is nearly impossible, and there's so many different levels of it.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcanewings
The power that resides within, remains the most untapped and all encompassing discovery of the human experience. Many of the residents of this world have construed anecdotal lessons as ultimate truth, and have placed self actualization as a second priority. They cannot believe the power within as they deem it be minuscule in comparison to the physical powers and implications associated with the 3-Dimension space. When in reality, the case is completely the opposite. Our power of mind/spirit is cosmic in potential in relation to the simplicity of physical properties.

What are thoughts made of, where do they come from, the search within is the most potent of experience.

Know thy self. Free your mind, those make sense to us, and we identify with these ideals because we know them to truth at its core. That one must know "self", before they can know anything else. Descartes exclaimed, "I think therefore, I am", accounts for the element of doubt as being the mental stability to the balance of existence. As long as doubt may appear upon our existence, we may have free will and strive toward mental and spiritual solidarity. I am pleased to see that there are others that realize this determination of the existential lifespan. Believing in yourself radiants more change, inspiration and unity then any other belief system we have attached to in our modern world.

Thanks for the message, it has been received with appreciation and love.
Be safe, strong and wise.
edit on 15-5-2011 by arcanewings because: (no reason given)


Edit Corrected**





new topics
top topics
 
161
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join