It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I completely agree with the OP. This is an information war and I do believe we create our own reality. I know this from my own personal life. We are the creators of our own reality's. Don't let anyone else create yours.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I don't think either the scientific explanation or the spiritual explanation of deja vu have to be contradictory

Yes it is one side of our brain processing before the other side - but if its the "side we don't use" - then the real question becomes spiritual "why aren't we using it, why did it suddenly come into use, and what exactly did it see, me? or something else?"

I fail at explaining sometimes, hope you understand what I mean

I've all my life believed my deja vu experiences were glimpses into another realm, and I believed in the past that the only time I could see a deja vu is when those realms matched up identically - but as I mentioned a few posts ago, I think we're all sensitive to see other realities - most of us ignore them if we can't understand them, so we're only "open" to it when they match

now if its true that all possible scenarios of every decision you make play out in another dimension - it would explain why people who foretell the future are wrong so often - they're seeing another dimension

has anyone else ever wondered if people who predicted 2012 REALLY WERE PSYCHIC but they were just watching the movie 2012 - Nostradamus said people would turn to cannibalism before the end - could he have just glimpsed Jeffrey Dahmer? or the movie Dawn of the Dead? - sorry, is this too OT?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Congrats OP. I've always wanted to do a thread like this but was never satisfied with the wording. You've automatically done a better job than me since I have done nothing.

Anyway just dropping in my 2 cents an a "hells to the yeah." I'll read through the responses here when I have more time and may jump in on the discussion. S&F.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
While I agree with the sentiment expressed by the OP (I've been there and stay there when I can), I would just add that he should be thankful, as I am, that he lives in a place and time that allows for such thoughts. The world, both present and historical, is filled with people that don't have such an opportunity. The idea is to create a world where everyone CAN create their own reality, without having to live in fear for the next meal or the next attack on their health and/or body. There can be no true peace until all have it.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Videot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I just wanted to say:

This has to be one the best posts I have ever seen here. I mean, there are some really good ones, but this takes the cake.

"The conspiracy is the conspiracy..."

That's so true! Conspiracies in themselves seem to be distractions... Haha - the answer was staring us right in the face! I think my enlightenment level just went up about 2 notches just pondering that.

Bravo, OP. Awesome awesome post.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Videot
While I agree with the sentiment expressed by the OP (I've been there and stay there when I can),

You know exactly what I am talking about sir, how do I know this? Because I know what it's like to be there, and not to be there.

To have to choose between "living in the world" and "living in my world", it almost feels like they cannot exist simultaneously. And when you start living in your world, it starts feeling like you can't comprehend the other reality...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
We're all hoplessly slaves of our desires for freedom. We want to break out of this reality, out of htis body, out of these pains, out of these emotions, out of this hell, and into some otherp lace where we will be free of it. That's what htis is all about. But the more we try to do this, the harder living here gets. It's a self-reinforcing cycle. The more we run away from the hostility in this world to escape it, the more vulernable we're to it.

And another thing. What we believe matters. It can be a self-fulfilling prophecy, easily. If you believe you're ugly, eventually you will be, if you're not already. if you believe you need a computer, eventually you will. If you believe you need a million dollars to live well, it'll happen with some time too. Be wary of the things you believe.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Maybe I'm off here, but here are my thoughts tonight...

All around us we see people working so hard, breaking their back to make a living, struggle and survive. Put food on the table and pay bills. People are making choices between food and medicine, or food and gas. So many are losing their jobs and homes, and so many are living in their cars or tents. So many have no health care.

We see that tptb only care about the rich. They don't care for the dying out middle class or those in poverty.
One by one they are taking rights away. You can't even go see your own family, or travel for pleasure without being treated like a criminal at the airport, without having some strangers hands feeling your body, molesting you.

Over time, these things begin to strip a person away. You start to feel like a number. Is this tptb intent? Do they want us to feel like slaves, like animals? Perhaps. But over time we start to feel less than human, as if we have no feelings, no dreams, or hopes. Because we get up each day and go to work and we are worn down.

Despite any lies we are told, or what rights are taken away, we can't lose ourselves. We can let our dreams die.

The war on for our minds is to keep us busy and in fear.

Shut off the news for a week solid and you'll see how much better you feel. It's all theater, and it's designed to control you and keep you in line.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

You put it so well. Because lately I feel simply horrible. Sometimes I just want to go pitch a tent in the woods, build a fire and shut out everything. I am tired of fighting shut off notices on bills, tired of making choices between gas or food. I paid $300 on an electric bill, which is still a drop in the bucket.

The cycle is never ending. I tend to feel like I'm trapped on a hamster wheel. I hope no one thinks I am whining, but I do feel like I want to break free. I am so tired. I'm only 25, and I'm so tired.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

At the risk of sounding like a ass (im really not trying to) but you are late to the party my friend, this has been discuss here before (and almost in the the same way) still it was a good read.

edit on 16-5-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Well maybe it hasn't been discussed enough.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
You know i have a similar thing? Perhaps not so exact as yours but on that path.
It was really nice of you to present this to us in such a good way. Thanks.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

After reading your post I was going to just read through and dismiss it as just some more ramblings of a child whose suddenly learned to ride a bike and now thinks he's figured out the secrets of the universe but then, I read someones comments and it occurred to me that there was an appropriate response "Blah Blah Blah"!

No doubt as this civilization continues to implode and reality or as is the case, this false reality and the bricks, mortar, blood, sweat, and strikings of the previous generations crumble, you and others will find out first hand what is real and what is just the wanderings of your lazy, spoiled brains.

edit on 16-5-2011 by MajorKarma because: Typos and expanded comment

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
To the OP Man reading that sounded like it was coming straight from an alien. I agree to an extent but i've had 2 near death experiences this year and guess what ....., I Had to wake up go to my crap job for a corporation that dont give a crap about me and fight to pay my bills in this system. My enlightenment must suck balls or is a bit delayed..... Maybe it just something ive known for awhile and its hard to get any backing to do what is supposed to be done
. Maybe we are just a country full of cowards im new here and its nothing uncommon i read here , ive been in this loop for about 15 yrs now. The awakening is happening quicker and quicker. In fact i care soo little about the scumbags i work for i tell customers weird facts about stuff on a non stop basis , its need to know stuff not what justin beiber is doing next or cute kitten videos on the internet. This is important stuff as wacky as some stuff might come off telling somebody.

The system that has soo many people controlled to the point that they wont help out their fellow man in need is a problem.Few years back i was tested for my first real big time this theory of people not giving a damn. Was living in a very busy area in the ny city area. I was pulling onto an entrance ramp to a highway and there was a car burning off in the brush, I pulled over to check it out. As car after car after car passed by. There was a man in the car passed out from smoke inhalation tangled in his seatbelt from his struggle to escape. The fire was licking at his arms and legs, With not a thought in my mind i was willing to give my life for another. Suffer pain and anguish for another individual a perfect stranger. I do not work rescue or fire department or military or anything, Strictly a good citizen doing the right thing for a person in need. As I untangle the man from the burning vehicle and dragging this limp body away to safety the cars just kept passsing and passing and passing . Did the whole damn rescue woke the guy up kept him alert called it in waited for the cops and rescue and everything to get there...... Thats the day i lost hope in humanity and my chance of survival after an accident if god for bid i cant rescue myself. What ever happened to morals ? Or doing the right thing when needed ? What happened to compassion for a fellow human being in distress ?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I too agree with you on the points of a side of the brain which has ceased to function properly.

I personally believe BOTH hemispheres of the brain are supposed to be used, everything in balance, the intuitive/creative and the analytical.

Copying and learning patterns/science/maths that have been laid down before us is easy, its left brain, its repeat, repeat, repeat etc...

But what about when someone looks at the same information, but creatively constructs a new way at dealing with the problem. For me, it cannot be left brain, but a combination of the two, bringing the two hemispheres together and operating as one.

We don't see with one eye, walk with one leg, or train just one arm in the gym. Our bodies work in unison, both sides in balance. This focus on left/right brain preference is out of whack, and what I believe scientists should be really doing, is understanding why our brains are not cohesive and bringing both aspects into balance so as to give everyone strong analytical and creative skills. The concept of 2 heads are better than one would never been more true

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JustwanaBfree

I guess it's only through ones experience that they come to realize that they are "giving into" the system, and sooner or later, they will awake and knowing that, compassion for a fellow human and the likes are completely forgotten/lost.

I'm with you brother. There is no better way of understanding something other then experiencing and realizing that you weren't meant to follow the system. That is, following the likes of a group of global elites, in forging the kind of system\world they want everyone else to fall into, but not everyone will buy into it.

Peace

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by moleskin

Well said. Couldn't agree better..

Peace

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
Conspiracy theorists, alternative thinkers and blind believers alike, please take the time to read through what I have to say here today.

I plan to unveil the largest conspiracy of all man kind, and no big brother, no parliament, no king and no president - no man in black is the culprit.

Not at all, my friends.

You see, this reality we all live in is not very different at all from some of our favorite cult classic, "The Matrix", and if I'm not the millionth person to say that, I'd be surprised, but unfortunately that alone is not enough to entice you, and keep you reading - so I'll add a nice glaze of ingenuity to it for you.

There is a war on you for your mind, right now this very second, and unfortunately you're never, ever going to figure out why, who or what the enemy is, I don't care if you've read every conspiracy theory that exists and you have full unrestricted access to the worlds most top secret files. That's not going to stop the "men in black", the inside jobs or the tyranny across the planet.

No sir.

You see, the largest conspiracy of mankind is the very illusion of conspiracy. Sometimes, don't you wish you took "the blue pill", and wish you could go back to living in the box? Be plugged back into the matrix? Forget about it all, be happy just knowing you're doing what you're doing and the world works exactly the way it's portrayed.

The striking fact is that these people still plugged in, still believing every word spouted out on the mainstream media, they're more capable of breaking down the construct than most of you are.

Why would I make such an assumption?

Well... take a look for yourself.

i55.tinypic.com...

The bulk of you spend your time here trying to figure something out, trying to learn something - the way you think and believe things work, could work, or are going to work. You may use this site as a pass time, find interesting information and keep it around in you brain for later use, however I know some of you like myself, have spent years on end trying to figure out what it all means and how to fix it. It doesn't exist, it doesn't exist in this website, in any website, in any book or religious doctrine, it doesn't exist on another planet and it doesn't exist in someone else. The answer and the key is so far away yet so close that it will make you cringe knowing it was where it was all along.

More or less, I'm going to blow the *explicitandcensored* lid off this neatly kept container if it's the last thing I do on this planet.

But first, I'm going to need to ask you for a very large favor, in fact, one that I'm quite sure most of you will not be able to follow through with. (not to sound like a vulgar word of phallic nature)

You all must start believing - in yourselves

When I started, I quickly grew to put the pieces of this puzzle together at a exponentially faster rate than I ever had before, I started seeing the world in a way far beyond the way many of you see, I didn't see "sheep", I saw a bunch of empty light bulbs, I saw a bunch of people capable of such greater potential than they could possibly imagine, not necessarily in a intellectual sense, but in a sense of their ability to light this planet on fire with the power of their minds, and spark a revolution that would dwarf any physical war in matter of minutes - if all those light bulbs had light in them.

You see, the nature of this element that exists is not one of people in power, it is not one of military, wealth, corporation or banks - it is an element that exists on a mental level, a telekinetic level, of which we are all connected.

You know animals act weird when a earthquake happens, they sense it? It's like that.

Except, we're the animals, and we sense something else. We sense the pain, negativity and suffering of everyone else, and we let it get to us, dig itself into, drill itself into the very core of our individuality, we're so traumatized by the fabric of this reality that we forget the other reality, our own.

This sense that we all share is the very element that is keeping the human race from technological, mechanical and mental enlightenment, it is the driving force of which we are all entrapped in by choice.

There literally is no limit to what your mind is capable of. You can bend the rules of reality.

As you begin to understand this, and you all can understand it in your own way, you will slowly see the blindfold part from your eyes... then light shines in. Once you see the light, then you wake up to what brought me to posting this today.

There is a war on you for your mind.

The conspiracy theories you seek to get to the bottom to, are just a playing card of the element of which is destroying us.

That element is the real conspiracy, and I firmly believe it is the very last layer of encryption the "elite" have against us.

You are Neo, you are the one, and only you can change this planet - hopefully with the help of others who join in.

We decide where the road ends, no one else.

Wake up.

edit on 15-5-2011 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun May 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I smell a quantum physics fanatic.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It will only take aproximately 3 milliion people to agree with you in order to change the world. Howeve someon has to convince these people that however comfortable they are that they need to do something. 1% of the nation of the USA is all it takes..... Good post my friend, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join