It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings. I bear a important message for you all.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

I think I'm going to be a significant component to the imitation of the wind.

I hope so at least.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is one of the more humble and truthful posts I've witnessed on this site.

And to add here, I feel that it's important for people to "right" their energies for the coming days. Everything starts on a personal level. In essence, our very thoughts create our own realities. It's time to supplant fear and negativity with love and hope. For the future is bright.

And yes, believe in yourself...as well as others...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It terms of deja vu, everything that is happening in our planet has been a deja vu since I was born. So my question is, how can two extremes of experiencing reality be so far on opposite sides of the spectrum yet envelope the entirety of deja vu in everything that is occurring?

I think I understand... To me it just indicates that both sides are living identically - for better or for worse... you might be seeing it so often for that reason, or you might be seeing it just because you're sensitive in that aspect - consider this... if you could see another reality all the time that wasn't the same, wouldn't it be just as disconcerting?

Since you're really delving into the unknown, and the little we think we know comes from so many varying and contradicting sources - we really don't know how many realms of existance there could be - if they're infinite... odds are pretty good that more than one will be identical to this one - just like.... if there's billions of universes, odds of "beings" existing, not from this planet, are pretty highly likely - and also likely some of those look like us - and also likely they haven't visited because their technology is right on par with ours

These are just my "thoughts", if I'm misunderstanding I apologize.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Forevever because: because

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

edit on 15-5-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

Without empathy we would all just be a bunch of sociopaths!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Great speech, really,...I mean that, but you negate to consider that THEY have guns, and if we "bend the rules", we get 20+ years of prison if we're lucky...OR we get shot and killed. What movie would we be in then?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

Without empathy we would all just be a bunch of sociopaths!

What is empathy?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Ok, alot of us here have been researching for years,
i am sure most of us here are not rookies and understand the
concept of the matrix. We know what to do bro, but thanks for your input.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Like Shakespear said, "Life is but a stage and we are all players on it." and our character can be anything we want it to be.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
would be open to hearing anything you have to say on your "battle for our minds" and "controlling deja vu" topics. I myself have recently become aware I can almost certainly affect the outcome of events I am heavily involved in. I play poker for a living and when the US government recently took online poker away I was forced to going back to playing live opponents. I have only found myself able to lose when my mind allowed for that possibility. When I zone out and focus on my desired outcome: winning money for my family/putting the money of rich drunk people towards a better cause, I simply cannot seem to lose.

I am also finding though the more effort I exert with my mind and spirit, I am becoming increasingly more physically ill and my mind is filled with occasional terrible thoughts which honestly don't even feel like they are my own. I say that not to be taken as a psychopath, but hopefully someone well aware of outside influences that can trickle into your brain when you are not aware. Just curious if you mean people are battling for our minds in the literal sense? Thus, when I get on the good path, evil forces are literally pushing me right back off and perhaps it all even makes me feel physical pain.

My focus for right now has been money because I need that to survive now more than ever. Given my health I simply cannot live without money. I hope to focus more diligently on bettering the lives of others as well ASAP though my daughter's well being will always be paramount.

I have always been a person who cares a lot for others and it seems as though I have been punished in my personal life as a result. Only now have I truly tried to believe I could have a happy life as well as those I care about.

Never posted before, hope not to be ill received. Lurked for probably 5 years until this thread triggered me to post.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I think that is also the reason why synchronicity happens within the same stream of time (lessness). It is a form of convergence.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UsedRugs41511

These bodies we carry are not designed to handle the enlightened evolution that everyone is so desirous of without advanced training or miraculous aid. We are equipped to deal with small amounts but our bodies must also transform to handle the higher frequencies that occur with such evolution. These evolved frequencies resonate at a high velocity.

This is something that people just don't seem to recognize because the mere idea is romantacized. The truth is that too much evolution could destroy the human body in it's current deteriorated state.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Surely it is better to die in the light than live in the darkness.
We also cannot light the way for anyone else if we are strangled by the acceptance our bodies are not meant to do so in their current state. I definitely get what you are saying though and may even be feeling its truth physically.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

These bodies we carry are not designed to handle the enlightened evolution that everyone is so desirous of without advanced training or miraculous aid. We are equipped to deal with small amounts but our bodies must also transform to handle the higher frequencies that occur with such evolution. These evolved frequencies resonate at a high velocity.

Sounds Kevorkian - if I've done all I can in this packaging - am I free to ascend now? (I kinda believe that I'm not allowed)

This is something that people just don't seem to recognize because the mere idea is romantacized. The truth is that too much evolution could destroy the human body in it's current deteriorated state.

I love that you brought that up - I read a theory once that eventually our rate of knowledge will double so quickly that it will fold back onto itself (I fail to find it now..), and that could inevitably be the area of the unknown we're all dying to meet

www.lessons4living.com... - this article says the rate of knowledge took 1500 years to double in the beginning, and we've gotten it down to 1-2 years

.... and its only getting faster - can't wait to see what happens when it does

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Try and keep an eye out for deja vu, and things that make the deja vu happen. Deja vu is a large key in unlocking the path.

I've noticed a marked increase in the frequency of deja vu that I've been experiencing in the last couple of years. This increase has coincided with an illness I've been dealing with - not a "mental" illness btw - and over time it has become more vivid and coming in ever lengthening episodes; sometimes, the feeling of deja vu will last for several minutes - I can almost predict what is going to happen next - and it is in all honesty a bit disturbing.

I've always understood the phenomenon of deja vu to be caused by one hemisphere of your brain processing information a split-second before the other, causing the experiencer to be tricked into thinking that this is an even that has already happened before. Is this not the case?

In your opinion, what causes deja vu, and how can I use it to my advantage?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

The rate that we are evolving presently is in conjuction to the alterations occurring with our sun and our solar system. The pitched frequencies have been altering and increasing, so in essence we must evolve simultaneously with the universe and it's evolution. It is a symbiotic relationship of the inner and outer sphere. We comprise the inner sphere so to speak.

There is no doubt that the higher frequencies are occurring and being recorded by scientists, even though this very anomalous event throughout our solar system and our sun is leaving them baffled.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The body and the mind are not compatible with each other. Thus bodily lusts will not see spiritual development, and spiritual development will neither entertain bodily desires. However there is a balance point. Align yourself to this balance point, and you will see sunshine again.

I would humbly suggest you focus on being happy, choose to be happy and know that all will work out the way you desire. As was the case with wining through poker, you aligned yourself with your passion of helping others and hence you couldn't stop wining.

You are physically ill, because you see yourself being ill, focus strongly on being well and making sure that your daughter gets the best in her life, and knowing all alone that you can do it.

Align yourself with your passion and focus on the outcome and it shall manifest.

Perhaps try playing lotto, with the same level of drive and motivation as you would in a poker game.
Simply visualize and it shall materialize.

Peace and Love

edit on 15-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
You're absolutely right. I've been wasting my life, and for what. I'm cured. I'll never come to this site again. Thanks for the wake up call. Now I can get back to enjoying my life and my own perception of what that is. Wow!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Nice Post! I think you would most definately enjoy reading through
Bryan Kemila's website illuminatimatrix. Again i have to say
its sums reality neatly up as nothing more than illusion.

anyway, i'll be watching this thread .

[Mod edit to remove quote of opening post in entirety]
edit on 5/15/2011 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

I just went to illuminatimatrix.

That page is as far out in left field as you can get. Sounds like Gibson in Conspiracy Theory....but worse AND drunk.

Op, if you can give us some concrete pointers, that would be great. So far it sounds like a personal revelation and I hope it works out for ya.

too many "broken" light bulbs out there. Maybe they're just CFL's

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

On behalf of the OP, I wish to explain how you can manifest this to your advantage.

Deja vu is the shifting between parallel realities, in my opinion.
You shift to a reality were your mind tells you that you have experienced this before and thus you feel accordingly.

To use it to your advantage, simply shift this focus on what you want with a level of desire and passion.
The more your passionate about something the more it's chances are to manifest.

Simply visualize and it materializes.

Peace

edit on 15-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

LOL! Just wanted to thank you for that fun vid. It brought a smile to my face

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join