It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati and child sacrifice within the vatican

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm sure many of you have read the stuff written by Svali..an ex-illuminati programmer who broke away from her germanic bloodline illuminati family.

This is just one bone chilling excerpts of what she was forced to participate in as a child .beware ,because it is truly atrocious and very sad.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There are many links on the bottom of the page to read as well..the best conspiracy site for info I have found so far..HUGE bibliotecepleyades.
edit on 15-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
heres most of her info on this page many links to read,suggest you save it,

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
So far I can't figure out why this should be compelling, or why I should go dig through this site. Would you please illuminate us?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Its there if you want to read it..no ones twisting your arm..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I actually found it rather interesting.

If it is indeed true, but i don't know. Surely this evidence would have been destroyed by now, by the illuminati.

I just don't know about the authenticity about this.

VVV

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I can understand your point of view entirely...consider it food for thought...or don't consider it all

I just thought I should put it out there ,because my intuition tells me it is very relevant.

Thankyou for taking the time to read it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I think these "crude" methods may not be used by the true elite. Possibly they see a little leakage of this data as helpful in preserving the impression that they are a fearsome group and not to be messed around with.

But psychopaths think in funny ways, so sometimes it's hard to guess why they do or don't do things.

I think it is troubling that extreme forms of mental programming are being used on earth to create people who are basically soulless robots that can harm or murder others without thinking twice about it. It's not like this is something new, but the fact of it, and the sophistication of the techniques used are fairly recent developments.

There is a form of life behind all this that has been, and continues to be, very difficult for most people to deal with.

I happen to think that our only protection from this involves a significant improvement in our level of spiritual awareness. And I mean significant. From what I've seen, Hubbard is the only one that has gotten close to a viable solution.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

I think these "crude" methods may not be used by the true elite. Possibly they see a little leakage of this data as helpful in preserving the impression that they are a fearsome group and not to be messed around with.

But psychopaths think in funny ways, so sometimes it's hard to guess why they do or don't do things.

I think it is troubling that extreme forms of mental programming are being used on earth to create people who are basically soulless robots that can harm or murder others without thinking twice about it. It's not like this is something new, but the fact of it, and the sophistication of the techniques used are fairly recent developments.

There is a form of life behind all this that has been, and continues to be, very difficult for most people to deal with.

I happen to think that our only protection from this involves a significant improvement in our level of spiritual awareness. And I mean significant. From what I've seen, Hubbard is the only one that has gotten close to a viable solution.

Through the information I have gathered , the process of mind control has been around for some time..I beleive many of the nazi scientists involved with this ,were brought over to the US after , or shortly before the WW2 ended. I don't consider that to be so recent. There is even documentation that it was around during before. I will look up what I can find and post it, at a later date.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
No need to get your knickers in a twist. I just read a post on here about a dude who thinks he's Jesus Christ incarnate. So I was hoping you could provide some information about who this lady is or why she might be more credible. I could make the same claims, after all.

I can't find any evidence she's even a real person. But I'm not willing to sit through three hours of youtube videos just to figure out she's a con artist, either.

I've been before to the site you referenced, and found it to be seriously questionable. The author of the article you link to is smeared all over the internet - and questioned for both his motives AND his sources. Even other conspiracy theory sites are dubious about the stuff he writes.

You asked. If you can provide any other information that is credible, I'm all ears.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I don't care for the videos, I think all the links are much better on the site I posted.

As far as credibilty goes, the fact that she has so much detailed information on so many links is credible to me.

She mentions in one link that deeply imbedded in their "programming" is "never ever tell" The illuminati are traumatized as children , to keep their secrets,and are threathened with death,and have witnessed the repurcussions of doing so with others.

I guess if your looking for credibilty, you'll just have to wait for MSM..lol..(totally controlled by the illuminati)

Of course the smearing campaign will happen whenever truth rears its ugly head...it usually does.

edit on 15-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
They will fail,and they will be judged with extreme predjudice.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You'd have to know someone personally to decipher if any of this stuff is for real. I have read thru thousands of pages like this and still have accomplished little but wearing myself out completely. Everyone would love to have a Kazoo or some magical character to pop into their lives and make all their problems go away or at least assist them, guide them, but it just doesn't seem to work this way. Good luck.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

There are several threads on Svali in the NWO forum. My personal opinion is that she is NOT legit, for various reasons.

I also don't buy into the whole child sacrifice agenda. There is also a whole thread on that (search Black Nobility).

It has been my experience that each of these "rumors" contains an ounce of truth mixed in with 10 lbs of pure unadulterated horse manure.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I guess we differ in our experiences then. I for one believe it ,and all I can hope for is that someday the truth will be exposed about many things.

She knew far too much detail about the life of an illuminati member, and she also said that many of the very top (which she was not part of) did not put their families through many of the ordeals of the lower branches...but none the less trained them into how to view the world through their perceptions.

There are others who KNOW this to be true, and as far as other threads on this subject ,they've long been buried so unless anyone knows exactly what they are looking for, it will not be exposed,which is why I chose to post it again. I did a search on Greg Szyminski ,who also talks about this topic,as well as the corruption in the vatican.
He was not anywhere to be found, so..now he is.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The thing is the illuminati or TPTB are sort of put together like organized chaos not everyone knows each other or is in contact with each other it's basically made up of corruption in the government plus special interest groups that are conected in some cases to elite familys that when need be get together to further there own agenda.

That being said the fact that you have a mock child sacrifice at Bohemian Grove proves where some of these peoples heads are at and don't give me it's all fun and games at Bohemian Grove it's flat out deplorable that they would even do a mock child sacrifice....just think about that.

As far as mind control gos different factions of this chaotic chaos thrown together has tried many ways over the years to perfect mind control form the Monarch program that is popular with the ruling elite to direct energy weapons that are being used on targeted individuals which when perfected they (the government) will use on the masses.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I actually found it rather interesting.

If it is indeed true, but i don't know. Surely this evidence would have been destroyed by now, by the illuminati.

I just don't know about the authenticity about this.

VVV

Agreed! People act like the "illuminati" is some powerful, evil group and yet they can't even silence all these so called leaks and info out there.

So they are either completely impotent or nonexistant IMO.

I mean for christs sake, we KNOW the mafia exists and look what they do to rats. You telling me they mafia can TCB but the "illuminati" can't? pfft
edit on 15-5-2011 by Pastafarian because: aliens

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pastafarian

The illuminati is not put together like the mob heck when you break it down is it even the illuminati that's why i call them TPTB it's a nice way of lumping them all together.

But your point contradicts its self, maybe the mafia is known because they do go out and whack "rats" as you call them while this group will go about it a more stealth way as to not be seen as a fact.

The bottom line is can secrets be kept??? well back in the 1930's the American government infected Guatemalans with syphilis to test vaccines and it didn't become public knowledge until about mid 2010 so the answer to that question is yes.

edit on 15-5-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I guess we differ in our experiences then. I for one believe it ,and all I can hope for is that someday the truth will be exposed about many things.

Everyone is entitled to free will which means you can choose to believe the moon is made of green cheese. It doesn't make it so. However, I respect your right to believe what you want so I shall not make any attempt to change your mind.
Subsequently I will choose to make comments about other statements which shall be directed to individuals who might still be seeking objective and rational explanations.

She knew far too much detail about the life of an illuminati member, and she also said that many of the very top (which she was not part of) did not put their families through many of the ordeals of the lower branches...but none the less trained them into how to view the world through their perceptions.

Is that how you interpreted her comments? What I read on her word press blog and other numerous reguritation on the internet were simple allegations. I do not recall her ever providing verifiable evidence which included names, dates, etc. Even the infamous vatican sacrifice did not include names or even descriptions of the individuals involved.

Then there is the analysis of her actual words. To anyone who is interested in objective analysis, I highly suggest you do a google search on "statement analysis." It is the art by which one's words....chosen within microseconds by your subconscious....are analyzed for deception or truth. The words we use or don't use say volumes about our intent and message. Svali's statements indicate sensitivity and an intent to persuade rather than to report. Had these experiences been REAL AND FACTUAL, her word patterns would indicate a recall of events or reporting. They do not. This analysis is used by FBI, CIA, and law enforcement all over the world as an investigation tool. It has proven to be a statistically accurate methodology.

There are others who KNOW this to be true,

Who are they? What verifiable proof do they have? I don't ask these questions in a sarcastic manner but as a cooperative effort to look at any real investigation to uncover truth.

and as far as other threads on this subject ,they've long been buried so unless anyone knows exactly what they are looking for, it will not be exposed,which is why I chose to post it again.

Again, not true. There are two threads on Svali on the very first page of threads on the NWO forum. One is even near the top of the list. Not sure why you feel the need to obscure the situation and turn others away from looking at the threads themselves? Even if they choose to use the search option, its very easy to do...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I did a search on Greg Szyminski ,who also talks about this topic,as well as the corruption in the vatican.
He was not anywhere to be found, so..now he is.
He's somewhere to be found, if you spell his name right.

Try an ATS search on Szymanski...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Its very real, and pervasive on so many levels, not just the vatican. This is what the CIA, and the SS/NAZI's have set up all over the place, Laurel Canyon, in every area, so absolutely ugly beyond. They channel in negatives. Stargates are opened through sacrifices. 9/11, 3/11, wars, masacres, BP, child sacrifice, pain and suffering. Like batteries, and vampires. The dracos, the negatives these guys serve. The Gravity side of the universe, the dark side. Saturn figures predominantly, Venus, as well.
edit on 15-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join