It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati and child sacrifice within the vatican

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

actually she does give names in some of her writings,and she has alot of stuff out there.

But , since you have decided to poo poo everything I say,what does it matter to you anyhow. You're obviously above any of it. Wondering if...someday it is all proven to be true, if you'd have the integrity to apologize.

But thankyou for showing what you're all about. Thats good information to have.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

My apologies if I missed it .

I guess spelling the name correctly would make a difference.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have heard and read all of Svalis testimony i have been able to attain and my personal opinion is that she is credible and believable, albeit reluctantly.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

actually she does give names in some of her writings,and she has alot of stuff out there.

But , since you have decided to poo poo everything I say,what does it matter to you anyhow. You're obviously above any of it. Wondering if...someday it is all proven to be true, if you'd have the integrity to apologize.

But thankyou for showing what you're all about. Thats good information to have.

Yes. If Svali's allegations are ever proven to be true, I will be more than happy to apologize to you!
And I would extend the same request to you. If she is proven to be a fraud, I would request the same consideration.

Let me also be clear that I do believe there are sadistic, perverse people out there who are perpetrating all sorts of sordid crime that is often construed to be actions of this imaginary group. I simply do not believe that such activity is a concerted, coordinated effort by some non-existant group of individuals.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

yes, I would be happy to apologize to you, if it proves to be untrue. (I just mentioned it another post)

Till then I will go with my instincts , because there is falsehoods everywhere,and to actually find fact based truth , is nearly impossible unless you are a witness, or know someone who is.

Our news is a major example of that., concerning the things they really want to be kept hidden.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have been looking for svali for a year, because I didn't remember the name. To me, her story is VERY interesting.

I can imagine a 'cult' with power hungry people, willing to do anything to get higher up. For one: ever since I was very little I wondered why 'we' kept cutting down trees and making precious lifeforms extinct, not being able to find a cure for 'our' consumption madness.

When I was young I looked around and thought: my family and neighbors are not the ones who do this to our planet, they choose for better options when they can. Who is running the show?

Another thing: Many people in the Netherlands don't vote. They don't see the use of it because nothing really changes. (many do know the joke: "How can you tell a politician is lying?") About a decade back there suddenly was an outsider who just said the right words, Pim Fortuyn. He was not perfect, far from it probably, but he was against secrecy and for straight lines in politics. He would become the first PM. A week before elections, after a radio show, he got shot and killed by an animal rights activist (a drone?). In elections a dead man won most of the votes. Democracy was very dead. See also Olaf Palme, JFK and the rest!

In many occasions in history we can see lies the started wars. No money I know of is still backed by gold. The biggest criminals smile on tv and walk away free. We must be very misled to keep voting for the same people.

BTW I met a lawyer, really nice, educated guy. I asked if he could shoot a gun and he said: "I am an excellent marksman." Maybe it is just a trade of the elite, to educate their children really well and teach them how to use weapons...

What questions do you ask a nice person to find out if they have a very, very troubled background like svali?

I'll just keep an open mind, and ask around a bit. I got another friend, GREAT guy who knows almost everything I can talk about. Maybe he can fire a gun too, and killed puppies before he was 5....

Svali's written work: www.docstoc.com...

Good luck to one and all. Peace sign.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The way I understood from what svali writes, they have at least four layers below them ,that do much of their 'dirty" work. (the illuminati or whatever you wish to call them)

You have the right to your perspective CIA, but I think these child sacrifices in the vatican are linked to a much bigger picture.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Keetla

So sad to hear about the politicain who was gunned down before he had the chance to be elected.I think its so cool that he got so many votes,even if he was dead.

Sad to say,that the good ones never make it. So much corruption in this world, and its the good who suffer.

Maybe thats why I don't believe in the karma stuff, because I have seen too many bad people get away with atrocious things, and the good that try to fight the evil,well, they get punished.

My brother is a firm believer that if you do good, good will come back to you in this life. We've argued over this ,because I have witnessed the opposite happening far too much , to even consider that to be true.

My best wishes to you keetla

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Anyone know why Greg Szymanski and his website:
Artic Beacon
Have not been updated or heard from in over a month?

Any info on what his focus is currently on would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

t
edit on 5/17/2011 by EyeHeartBigfoot because: clarification

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
Anyone know why Greg Szymanski and his website:
Artic Beacon
Have not been updated or heard from in over a month?

Any info on what his focus is currently on would be greatly appreciated.
Listening to his radio broadcast right now. Sounds like he's ranting about religious metals at the moment.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The way I understood from what svali writes, they have at least four layers below them ,that do much of their 'dirty" work. (the illuminati or whatever you wish to call them)

You have the right to your perspective CIA, but I think these child sacrifices in the vatican are linked to a much bigger picture.

First you need to prove that there ever were child sacrifices in the Vatican to begin with.....

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

First you need to prove that there ever were child sacrifices in the Vatican to begin with.....

This kind of thing would be hard to prove,unless you were witness to one, in which case not many participants would be willing to confess to that.

Svali has,and confessed to much more,that she was very ashamed of doing as an illuminati programmer.

Cathy O'brian in her testimonies talks about her uncle who introduced to beastiality(so he could film her) ,saying to her ,he worked for the CIA,and the vatican.

Seems like anyone involved with the CIA (or most) would definately be on the side of the vatican. Didn't George Bush Sr. start the CIA, is he not connected with the vatican?

Not saying all catholics are part of this horror,even Svali says ,probably only 10 percent,are actually part of the illuminati.

I ran into someone awhile back,that said he was with the CIA (not sure),but when I asked him about Bohemian Grove,and other atrocities , he alluded to them being real , but said they can never be proved ,and that is their trump card.

You remind me of him Gypsy. Hopefully time will give us the proof , if not here, in the here after.

Bless anyone who has the courage to speak out.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

This kind of thing would be hard to prove,unless you were witness to one, in which case not many participants would be willing to confess to that.

This is absolutely not true. Investigators prove murder or crime all the time with no witnesses. That's what science is for....

Svali has,and confessed to much more,that she was very ashamed of doing as an illuminati programmer.

Cathy O'brian in her testimonies talks about her uncle who introduced to beastiality(so he could film her) ,saying to her ,he worked for the CIA,and the vatican.

Again, Svali is an anonymous individual making allegations. Further, a statement analysis (used as a tool in investigative science) indicates she is deceptive in her stories. I covered that in a previous post... I could make an anonymous "survivor" named Bob and get the same effect.

As for Cathy O'brian, I haven't taken the time to read her stories so I can't comment on them specifically. However, my intuition tells me that if she indeed held a "smoking gun" of evidence then her perpetrators would be in jail right now. Is this the case?

Seems like anyone involved with the CIA (or most) would definately be on the side of the vatican. Didn't George Bush Sr. start the CIA, is he not connected with the vatican?

I can tell you with 100% certainty that the hardworking men & women who work tirelessly for the CIA could really give a rat's a$$ about the Vatican, outside of those who might be practicing Catholics. Same could be said for George Bush (who did NOT start the CIA....he wasn't even out of college yet when the CIA started!)

I ran into someone awhile back,that said he was with the CIA (not sure),but when I asked him about Bohemian Grove,and other atrocities , he alluded to them being real , but said they can never be proved ,and that is their trump card.

Well now, you can't exactly "prove" a negative, can you? Maybe there's no evidence because it doesn't exist.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ok..I'll stand corrected on a few statements I made, and am willing to apologize for any misinformation I unknowingly posted. (I meant to say that Bush was head of CIA)

Anyhow, I don't like the CIA,and they are involved with alot of crime in my opinion.(or know of it,and do nothing)

I can understand if you are affiliated with them,you would get defensive , but I have a right to my opinion , and pray that the whole truth about many things will be exposed someday,for all to see.

If that would so wonderfully happen,and I am proven wrong about anything,I will be the first to humbly ask for forgiveness for the error in my judgements.

But until that day comes, I stand firmly by what I believe.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

We will just agree to disagree.... You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that right.

As for the CIA, they are highly demonized on ATS and people really understand very little that's true about them. Instead, they get sucked in by the misinformation and half-truths. Imaginations take over and suddenly you have some rogue government agency that prostitutes children and all sorts of other ridiculous claims (based upon shady or non-existent "evidence" I should add!!!).

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
reply to post by gabby2011

We will just agree to disagree.... You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that right.

As for the CIA, they are highly demonized on ATS and people really understand very little that's true about them. Instead, they get sucked in by the misinformation and half-truths. Imaginations take over and suddenly you have some rogue government agency that prostitutes children and all sorts of other ridiculous claims (based upon shady or non-existent "evidence" I should add!!!).

I'm very sorry if I have demonized an organization that actually is very good, on false accusations. Perhaps there are aspects of the CIA that do some good,and perhaps many of its agents are within the organization,believing they fight crime, and actually do fight some crime. Much like there are many good priests,who believe that they are working for God ,within the catholic church.

Perhpas there are ulterior motives,from the "top" ,and some very manipulative strategies used to achieve them,that many within the organization are not aware of?

I hope the truth is revealed someday CIAGypsey, for all to know clearly.
Trust me when I say,I would be happier being wrong about what I have read,than being right.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is disturding

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Like i said in a ealier post can secrets within the government be kept and the answer is yes, again i go back to the United States government divulging that in the 1930's they purposely infected Guatemalans with syphilis with out them knowing to test for vaccines and they didn't divulge this information until mid 2010, so they kept a secret for at least 75 years and no one talked.....just think about that.

As far as the CIA gos i stand by assertion that there a hideous organization that is just a extension of the Military–industrial complex which maybe next to the Federal Reserve is the worst probem that America has on its hands, that's not to say that everyone who ever joined the CIA is evil but some are, i got one thing to say about the CIA....MK-Ultra nough said.

As far as child scrifice within the vatican, it maybe happened a long time ago, we all know that the Bohemian Grove mock child sacrifice (which is wretched) got its ideas from pagan worship of yester year and this could of carried over to the vatican in some sense, but i think the vatican at this point is too commercialized for them to take such a risk, that's not saying that certin religious elements aren't corrupted because they are and as a Christian i can say that with out really pointing out something that isn't already known.

edit on 21-5-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I do believe that perhaps many CIA agents are victims of MK ultra , or are misinformed for what purposes they really do things. Perhaps there are CIA agents manipulated to believe what they are working towards,is for noble purposes..much how soldiers are told that wars they are fighting are for noble purposes.

(sighs) Hopefully I know the truth someday..even if it is very sad.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by King Seesar

I do believe that perhaps many CIA agents are victims of MK ultra , or are misinformed for what purposes they really do things. Perhaps there are CIA agents manipulated to believe what they are working towards,is for noble purposes..much how soldiers are told that wars they are fighting are for noble purposes.

(sighs) Hopefully I know the truth someday..even if it is very sad.

Well elements of the CIA were involved in MK-Ultra, i think the movie the Good Shepherd shows a good idea of what the CIA is about and the corruption that insues there, but i agree with you in that certin CIA agents are brain washed into thinking what there doing is nobel that and in some cases they will recruit someone who is willing to sacrifice there morals for the good of the agency, more then likely both scenarios occure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join