It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizens of Lorca, Spain Think That The May 11, 2011 Earthquake Was Caused By H.A.A.R.P. - Spani

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

could it be possible to create a very strong magnetic feild with the us of electrical current focused on a given area and stong enough to react with the earths natural magnetcs to create ground movement

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The question that most intrigues me is why people aren't more interested in the fact that there are now at least 15 HAARP type facilities placed throughout the world. Most people do not even know these exist. The official "conspiracy theory," I am focused on here, whether you buy it or not (and I'm not saying I do yet myself), is that shadowy government is coordinating EISCAT activity around the world to provoke "natural disasters" so as to eventually gain control of mass populations. Starvation and fear is an effective means of doing that. Many in Europe are discussing this possibility seriously, maybe because over here we are more inclined to buy into the idea of the existence of The Illuminati. If there is a better ATS forum to post in, where such a theory can be discussed as many people in Spain and elsewhere are now doing, just let me know and I will re-post there.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by randyful

Yes, there are independent scientists who say that not only is this possible, but it is happening now. The official theory is that EISCAT facilities capable of Scalar weaponry are in the control of shadowy government and provoking natural disasters as part of a larger agenda to establish a New World Order by 2012.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

P.S. Forgot to thank you for helping me understand these graphs better. The one graph referencing high/low pressure changes- some see abnormalities there. You for sure do not?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Determinator
If there is a better ATS forum to post in, where such a theory can be discussed as many people in Spain and elsewhere are now doing, just let me know and I will re-post there.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you only wanted to hear from the people who agreed with you and kow-towed to everything you are implying without questioning it.

I'll stay out of this thread now as I, clearly, am not one of those.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That confuses me. From your first reply, your tone did not come off as open and curious, but rather, as dismissive and condescending. See my replies to Thermo. You will notice he expresses a willingness to be open to my post content, although he does not completely agree with the graphs. You displayed no such willingness to be open. You came here simply to debunk. So I agree: Your time is indeed wasted here. I would like to discuss the fact that some people in Lorca, Spain feel HAARP may be causing earthquakes. I hear you loud and clear that you don't buy it. Other people may have differing opinion; yours is not the only opinion possessing value or merit here.
edit on 5/15/2011 by Determinator because: type-o

edit on 5/15/2011 by Determinator because: type-o

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

P.S. Forgot to thank you for helping me understand these graphs better. The one graph referencing high/low pressure changes- some see abnormalities there. You for sure do not?

not sure which one you mean, could you link it in a post?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Easiest way here is reference my contact in Spain, blog author "John Doe" - whom I referenced in original opening post (with link to his blog). He also notes that he and others he has spoken with finds these pressure readings prior to quake to be "peculiar". Wish I knew more of the science here, but this will take some time. Later today I will post this one image for you in case you have trouble identifying the one I reference.
edit on 5/15/2011 by Determinator because: correction of data

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Determinator

I can't get the link to work either directly from your OP or from the 11:11 blog...

No se encuentra la página.
Lo sentimos, la página que estabas buscando en el blog el mundo a traves de mis ojos no existe.

and I haven't seen anything about pressure of any type...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
found it...

here's the link to John Doe's page [translated]: John Doe's Analysis of Lorca Earthquake

sorry but this bit about pressure is pure BS...

Attentive to the chart below Ionospheric, low pressure drop before the ionosphere and cause the earthquake, look at the time and the pressure curve .......

He's using the HAARP Riometer reading, which is just listening straight up at the Ionosphere from Gakona, AK. The "pressure drop" he's talking about is simply the typical night-day variation in the absorption of the Ionosphere (check HERE for HAARP website of the Riometer reading)

I discuss this very picture in my thread from a few days ago, and also in this very thread
Thermo's thread on Japan and HAARP

edit on 15-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: added some

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz
seriously... What is up with the eleven fetish? Does it make them feel STHPETHIAL? or something? So dumb...
edit on 15-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: added stuff

Perhaps 911 is the real number of the beast not 666

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by BanMePlz

Yeah, I don't understand it much either. Maybe just pattern recognition? There is a whole bizarre 11:11 movement too. Weird.

I actually downloaded all of the earthquake data from the ANSS (Advanced National Seismic System) Catalog Search (LINK) for all eqs of magnitude 5.0+ from 1/1/1980 through 5/14/2011 and analyzed the data by year, by month, and by day of month.

The 11th only becomes significant in 2011 for quantity of eqs, so much so that it skews the data across the entire period of data downloaded.

In order to come up with these results, I exported the data to a TXT file, then imported that file into MS Access and created a pivot graph with Month and Year filter fields to view the count of eqs by day of month.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Again, thanks for your work on this, Thermo. I like knowing opinions on what may have merit or not. It is intriguing to witness the increasing awareness about HAARP. If Alaska HAARP were the only facility capable of Scalar Weaponry, your assessment would be more reassuring. The reality is that we may never know what is really going on at these various facilities around the world, and how Tesla Technology is impacting our fragile ecosystems and overall environment. Not to mention our brains, which can be affected, even influenced, by ELF waves.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thestupidguy

HA! The way those 11 11 awakening code people talk, you'd think it was the key to unlocking the New Age of Aquarius!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by billybobh3

This is amazing that you did this! Would you be willing to share the results here, or share with me privately? I am impressed you did this, seriously. What do you make of this 2011 aberration?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
For all of you who want to know more of the science supporting the possibility that HAARP / EISCAT capable facilities are theoretically able to cause earthquakes, I recommend you watch the video on below link - The speaker is a Scalar Energy Theorist, and a Nuclear Engineer - Also a retired Army colonel / Wargames expert. He discusses weather warfare, earthquake production, and the history of Scalar weaponry, among other things.

These videos get deleted or disabled quickly both here, and on Youtube. I recommend you watch it soon before it is gone or rendered inaccessible.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

Also, here is the link to the speaker's web-site: www.cheniere.org...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Do you? I don't find anything necessarily out of the ordinary with those depths. What do you find unusual about them?

I have been keeping an eye on the USGS web site since way before the earthquake in Japan. I have not seen large quakes that shallow since i have been watching.
But im no expert, infact i know bugger all in this field. that is why i said i wasnt sure if it's relevant, but i found it unusual.
is 0km and 1km deep quakes in the 4.5 to 5.1 MAG not unusual?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Wow i never even realised all these earthquakes were happening on the 11th of each month, 11 is a very important number to them. To much of a coincedence, anyone who disbelieves they can cause eq's seriously needs to wake up to the world we live in today.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What is the history of EQs in this region ?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just wanted to share this short video which discusses how HAARP may indeed be able to cause earthquakes via the billion watts of energy that projects into the atmosphere, then gets slamms back down into the earth. Watch it and then ask yourself - Could any of this really be possible? Video can be found here:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join