It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizens of Lorca, Spain Think That The May 11, 2011 Earthquake Was Caused By H.A.A.R.P. - Spani

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
A 5.3-Magnitude Quake Does Major Damage in Lorca: And some Spanish citizens want to know if it is H.A.A.R.P. at work yet again.

Two earthquakes actually shook the city of Murcia in Lorca, Spain on May 11th, 2011.

My friends in Spain told me today that the Spanish Government is reportedly attempting to censor any blog posts that contain the words "Lorca" and "HAARP". So I am helping to get the word out. Hope other people here on ATS will help as well. People are really upset there, understandably.

The data you will see below (follow links) was taken from H.A.A.R.P.'s own website 24 hours before, as well as during, the earthquakes that shook the city of Murcia earlier this week.

Study the material below with an open mind. And ask yourself: Is this all just a "coincidence"? Or just meaningless "Conspiracy Theory" babble? Many citizens living in many countries around the world have been demanding to know the truth about H.A.A.R.P. And, like the Spanish citizenry in Lorca, Spain, their cries go unheard, and their blog posts and forums get censored.

Isn't it time we woke up to the truth about H.A.A.R.P. here in America and demand that these Shadow Government generated, "Black Ops" attacks designed to create Severe Weather and Earthquakes around the world be STOPPED?

Here is what some of the Spanish bloggers and chat forums are saying:

"It was H.A.A.R.P. They’re back, and this time it is the turn the town of Lorca in the Spanish city Murcia. H.A.A.R.P. has returned to radiate its WAVES and project them into the land (causing earthquakes) in our city (Murcia) twice, with magnitudes of 4.6 and 5.2."

One Spanish forum contributor goes on to say:

"On the 11th day of each month, there is often an earthquake somewhere in the world of a significant size. So far this is the list for 2010 and 2011.

May 11th, 2011: Murcia 5.2

March 11th, 2011: Japan 9.2

February 11th, 2011: Chile 6.8

April 11th, 2010: Granada 6.2

March 11th, 2010: Chile 7.5

January 11th, 2010: Colombia 6.5

Some of us saw H.A.A.R.P. clouds, or colors, in the sky before we felt the shaking".

Below are links to the activity at H.A.A.R.P., Alaska, 24 hours prior to the earthquakes in Lorca, and also the day of the earthquakes (May 11th, 2011). Both earthquakes are marked with black lines. Note: there were two different earthquakes (4,5º and 5,2º):

img842.imageshack.us...

img833.imageshack.us...

img64.imageshack.us...

img690.imageshack.us...

img862.imageshack.us...

img804.imageshack.us...

img811.imageshack.us...

All this information, and more, can be found on a Spanish blog authored by "John Doe." www.worldlingo.com... logspot.com%2F&wl_url=http%3A%2F%2Fmundoconmisojos.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F05%2Fhaarp-en-lorca.html

I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on all this. For example, it seems weird that so many earthquakes happen on the 11th of the month the past couple of years. It seems a bit beyond coincidence at this point that there is such extreme HAARP activity right before and during so many of these earthquakes. Also, many in Europe are starting to demand answers about HAARP and they are asking their leaders to look into it, but in America, it seems hardly anybody talks about it (I myself live on the Isle of Mann - Western Europe - HAARP is a common topic of discussion here).

I also know there are many other HAARP EISCAT facilities worldwide, but most don't know this either. To see these facilities, check out this blog
thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...
edit on 5/15/2011 by Determinator because: added link to John Doe blog

edit on 5/15/2011 by Determinator because: Removed Caps

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Determinator

Im not sure it's relevent, but i find the depths these quakes centered are unusual.

i find the11th day every month part is interesting, although 5.0+ quakes happen almost daily.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The question i have is why is it always us they blame when we know Russia and China have the same tech. why would America attack japan they have been one of our closest allies for like 30 years now? But i can damn sure see china doing it! and for spain lol really your not even on our radar why would we attack you

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Yes, my Spanish source also commented that the depth seemed most "peculiar" (his words). Glad you caught that too. If anyone here on ATS can better explain these depth readings I would appreciate it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

I agree with you mostly here. Most people around the world have no idea that there are at least 15 known HAARP EISCAT type facilities located around the world. It seems Lockheed and Raytheon were the main contractors. How was it that such multinational cooperation occurred in such a secretive manner to get these things built? Watch this video here on this link to see the facilities, if you're interested. thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

I don't know enough about HAARP to say whether I go along with those theories that hold it to blame for earthquakes and weather anomalies and the like. However, if it is responsible for such things, then I doubt whether any government as such is actively involved - it seems more likely to me that it would be private cooporations, probably multi-nationals, and maybe involving individuals within governments with links to those cooporations- but not the governments themselves. They are the ones with the real power now - the multi-nationals, and their power is growing - and in many ways they are able to ride roughshod over the wishes of governments, and the wishes of the people are not even on their radar.

peace
J

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
seriously... What is up with the eleven fetish? Does it make them feel STHPETHIAL? or something? So dumb...
edit on 15-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: added stuff

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I'll tell you what, you explain to me how an antenna array designed communicate electrical signals within the ionosphere can unilaterally shift continental plates into subduction, and I will explain to you why perhaps the Spanish Government would actually WANT to filter out nutjob ramblings of a world gone crazy with half-truths and innuendo.

Sound like a fair deal?
edit on 15-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1

Im not sure it's relevent, but i find the depths these quakes centered are unusual.

Do you? I don't find anything necessarily out of the ordinary with those depths. What do you find unusual about them?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

I completely agree with you. This is shadowy government black ops, in my opinion, which has co-opted Tesla Technology and using it to build a New World Order via weather manipulation, earthquake creation, etc. That would explain how at least 15 facilities have been installed in various countries...using mainly big military contractors lime Lockheed and Raytheon, as I said earlier (see link I posted about HAARP facilities around the world).

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

Yeah, I don't understand it much either. Maybe just pattern recognition? There is a whole bizarre 11:11 movement too. Weird.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
quite a few of those linked pictures show typical day-night patterns. I wasn't really convinced in most cases that something special occured in the HAARP data.

The preponderance of large earthquakes on the 11th is sorta bizarre! I'd like to see a comparison of all large earthquakes, say 6.5+, and see what percetnage fall on the 11th of a given month. Interesting!

Anything in the 5.x range needs to be thrown out of that list though, there are 5.x earthquakes every single day.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Fair enough. Let's start with the graph I included in original post showing depth readings 24 hours before Lorca earthquake. Your thoughts on that?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Unusual pressure changes. Look again.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

The depth readings are considered peculiar, based on my research, but I am not an expert on this. That is the one graph that I want to study further. I like your idea about seeing how many larger quakes happen on the 11th!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Determinator

Fair enough. Let's start with the graph I included in original post showing depth readings 24 hours before Lorca earthquake. Your thoughts on that?

My thoughts?

My thoughts on that are precisely the same the first time I posted. Of which, you didn't address, let me re-quote myself for clarity:

I'll tell you what, you explain to me how an antenna array designed communicate electrical signals within the ionosphere can unilaterally shift continental plates into subduction,

I am only interested in engaging you contingent on the answer to that question. Anything else is of no interest to me at all. So once that has a definitive resolution, then we can move forward.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm no expert on HAARP and don't yet buy into the idea that there's proof. But what we seem to have is some correlation and what we DO have is many personal accounts and pictures of aurora borealis in unusual places preceding major earthquakes. We know that HAARP can heat the Ionosphere and change the amounts of radiation coming through, so I believe it's a plausible theory to keep checking on even if we don't know the precise conditions of earthquake causality.

I recently saw a video, maybe on that 11:11 blog, that shows an interview with one of the directors of HAARP. He clearly stated it can have affects on the earth (and not just monitoring or sending information).

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think whomever is creating those pictures (linked in the OP) is trying to sell an idea, rather than search for truth.
Here's just one example that shows obvious bias and misinformation. The magnetometer reading they put up to "prove" the 11th is embelished. They chose a scale to make the data look significant and also cut out the data from the week before that is 4 times higher, when no earthquake happened.

I'm not trying to discount the whole HAARP-earthquake possibility, just saying that source is not using proper science, they are trying to prove a point.

OP Link: nT value is around 20 - totally normal, with times before the earthquakes reaching only 90 or so. very typical data made to look significant.
img842.imageshack.us...

NOTE: May 2nd has values up over 400 but no earthquake happened.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

I'm no expert on HAARP and don't yet buy into the idea that there's proof. But what we seem to have is some correlation and what we DO have is many personal accounts and pictures of aurora borealis in unusual places preceding major earthquakes. We know that HAARP can heat the Ionosphere and change the amounts of radiation coming through, so I believe it's a plausible theory to keep checking on even if we don't know the precise conditions of earthquake causality.

I recently saw a video, maybe on that 11:11 blog, that shows an interview with one of the directors of HAARP. He clearly stated it can have affects on the earth (and not just monitoring or sending information).

I agree, that ANY theory is one to keep checking on.

But we do know the precise conditions of earthquake causality (it's very simple actually, slippage from one position to another), what we DON'T know, is the precise when and the precise precursors. To be perfectly frank, I have correlation between the time I ate my lunch and an automobile accident in tibet.

With respect to HAARP, the type of energy imparted that would be necessary to cause an earthquake would have to be so immense, that it would be seen from California to Portugal.... you couldn't simply "slip it by".

I will never discount any theory at all, within reason. And there is no reason on this one to me. Perhaps when there is more concrete evidence, perhaps on the scale of an Earth core manipulation by HAARP, then we would have some talking points, but when the worst case scenario that *I* can imagine is an overdose of cosmic rays or perhaps an alteration of Schumanns resonance, well, then I would fight it.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I like hearing that you are open to entertaining possibilities. This is a Conspiracy Theory site. I listed this under General Conspiracies. Yet so often certain members here want to debunk any ideas that HAARP could be affecting the delicate balance of our earth. There are at least 15 known EISCAT facilities that are believed to be capable of Scalar Weaponry warfare. China and Russia have HAARP type facilities, for example. Why aren't people more curious about this? Glad at least to see a few people at ATS are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join