It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizens of Lorca, Spain Think That The May 11, 2011 Earthquake Was Caused By H.A.A.R.P. - Spani

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
For those of you who have asked how HAARP is able to "target" locations - The link below leads to an article that may help to answer that question. For example, did you know that there are at least three Arrays in Alaska - And one is deliberately being "hidden"? And with three arrays, targeting a location is possible, as attested to by HAARP itself, when it reported that it did a successful "Moon Bounce."

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Determinator

Here's the link to the MS Access db that I created for the analysis. Feel free to download,
Download link
You must have MS Access 2007 or later to open it. Once opened, open the included pivot table named EQ, where you can see the data by year, month, day, and magnitude. The db is not locked or otherwise restricted; it was a quick 'throw together'.

Enjoy
edit on 5/19/2011 by billybobh3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by Determinator

The question i have is why is it always us they blame when we know Russia and China have the same tech. why would America attack japan they have been one of our closest allies for like 30 years now? But i can damn sure see china doing it! and for spain lol really your not even on our radar why would we attack you

I doubt that anyone who wasn't immune to Plutonium radiation would deliberately cause 9+ earthquake next to a nuke complex like Fukushima in peace time, especially China or Russia who are both next door to the radiation.

<< 1  2   >>

join