It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF Leader Arrested After Alleged Sex Attack

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by PaganArchangel

Originally posted by deltaboy
I believe he was set up to remove him from the IMF. Seriously, you think he just came out of the shower sees the maid and turns rapist so suddenly? The maid is probably being paid to tell her story.

Or he could just be a garden variety rapist.
You are thinking logically..a rapist is not thinking logically. Rape can be a compulsion.

Indeed. But when a person of such high rank and importance, who is getting ready to head into a major election, it becomes a bit suspect.

Again, you are thinking logically and applying logical thinking to someone who may have used faulty thinking. It wouldn't be the first time that someone goofed up a good life, influence and prestige in pursuit of some (ahem)......
There are plenty of instances of this type of thing...as below, so above.
My concern is if her allegations of attempted rape are indeed real she is going to be legally dragged through the mud, her reputation will be impugned and any hope she had of having a normal life will be out the window for some time to come.
Because he was in such an influential position, he probably figured he could get away with it.
Poor impulse control crosses all economic boundaries, it isn't just for poor folks..

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I like this guys theory. This seems like just a bloggers sarcasm. As far as I can tell, this is NOT really a quote from a spokesman of the NY District Attorney I looked to see if it were anywhere else, its not. But its funny none the less, and it may help those who cant see how someone could do such a thing.

www.associatedcontent.com...

According to the arrest report the Ghanaian maid, sized 5'7", was accosted in the suite's foyer by a nude Strauss-Kahn, who dragged her to his room and attempted to have his way with her.

Speaking about the case, a spokesman for the NY district attorney's office rationalized it in this way: "In the accused's defense, it is his job to screw third world countries. In a misguided way, we believe seeing the Ghanaian woman may have triggered his baser professional instincts. Unfortunately for (Strauss-Kahn), the policies of the IMF don't apply in these United States."

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The guy had a troubled history and the law finally caught up with him. Just because you are the IMF leader does not mean you will get away with raping a thousand victims. I hope he rots in prison!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos
reply to post by Reaching

I guess this means the IMF aren't running the show. Anyone got anymore thoughts? I thought these guys were untouchable. I guess there must be a shadow organization. If you think about it, the IMF is not in the shadows. They might just be the front men.

Its been like this for awhile now.

The problem is too many conspiracy theorist authors or radio show hosts, rely more on shock than objective research. So instead of a clear view of whats going on we get a jumbled mess of missing components.

I have tried to lay it out for ATS, a number of times but people treat some theories like religions.

I'll try to break it down again for people: This is the abridged/condensed version:

The US has rival internal complexes, but they are unified in opposition against external foreign complexes.

The most powerful and largest American complex is that born from the Rockefeller's Standard Oil and JP Morgan, in modern times it is ExxonMobil-JP Morgan Chase. They gave birth to the Federal Reserve, the CFR, and Bretton Woods, which includes the IMF. In the 1970s, they created the Trilateral Commission as a direct competitor to the Bilderberg Group, which is dominated by the European "Elect" and would not allow China and Japan membership. Even to this day, China and Japan don't have Bilderberg membership.

In direct opposition to this complex, is a European complex, that uses the Bilderberg group as a major forum. It is dominated by the European royal families, nobility, and the Catholic Church. This group has been trying to recover from the losses of both World Wars. At one time they dominated the world without any competition, but after two internal wars destroyed every major empire in Europe and left the US at the top, they have been fighting to regain some measure of power. The collapse of Bretton Woods and the creation of the European Currency Unit in the 1970s began their trek back to the top. With the fall of the Soviet Union and the rise of the European Union it looked like their time was coming. America was weakening and no longer could justify its occupation of Europe or maintain Pax Americana.

9-11 changed all of that. Overnight, America had found a new enemy and a new global conflict. America has been at war for roughly ten years all over the globe, empire building, while a number of EU member states are near default. ExxonMobil's profits have never been higher. It has had for multiple years during the War on Terror, the largest profits of any company on earth. Its close relationship with JP Morgan Chase has brought the bank massive profit. The massive debt the US has racked up during the war is mostly owned by the US Federal Reserve, which in turn is owned by US banks. The 7 of the 10 largest US banks are in NYC, which means they own the New York Federal Reserve Bank. The number one of the NYC banks: JP Morgan Chase.

Right now there is a power struggle between the European complexes and the American complexes over two major areas: Global reserve currency and control of the global financial system.

You have essentially two potential global central banks, the IMF and the Bank for International Settlements. Right now the US Federal Reserve has majority shares in both organizations, but it is only dominant in one. The combined Euro BIS directors have a voting bloc overpowering US control. This has not happened in the IMF yet, but the entire EU if it acted as a single bloc would have almost twice the votes the US has in the IMF.

In other words, if the US wants to maintain domination of the IMF it will have to remove the Euro threat. The near default of the PIIGS nations has already began rumors of a split within the EU, a secession, if you will, of member states. At the same time the IMF has come in and offered loans and austerity packages to EU member states. Potentially this could not only divide the EU, it could leave its members in hundreds of billions of dollars worth of debt to the IMF.

The simplest thing is to follow the money. Who owns shares in what basically. Do the research yourself, don't depend on radio hosts or tabloid websites, go straight to the source and get finanicial documents. You can usually request them if they don't have them displayed on their websites.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
how to assassinate a political career

step 1] using a pretty female agent posing as hotel staff, offer up the un pass-up-able [ websters i own the copyright on that "word"] promise of oral sex ,

step 2] after the "money shot", the agent goes to the bathroom to "cleanup" while the frenchman smoke a cigarette

step 3] after collecting the dna evidence and storing it in a vial niceities and goodbyes are exchanged

step 4] using a turkey baster or some similar tool the victims DNA is placed in the rectum of the "victim"

step 5] scream rape from the floor of the empty hotel room and report the "crime" to the absolute stupidest cops
in any large american city, i could say even worse .....

at least that what hollywood would do!
edit on 15-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PaganArchangel

Well, you can choose to ignore all the other possible scenarios and motivations and just assume he's a rapist, but I'm going to wait and see where more chips fall.

They did the same thing to Eliot Spitzer. Smear smear smear.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I actually think you have it right. My only objection is that the wording makes it sound like these internal "complexes" (gangs of economic criminals) are the "US." And they arent. The US is being used to fund their economic adventures, our people are used to fight and pay for wars that benefit them, but nothing they do is for our sake. Its for their own sake.

I think you do great research, and I think you have it very well analyzed. And you may not even mean to imply that these *snips* who have infiltrated our government etc. actually are acting FOR the US, I just have a strong desire for people to realize that what they are doing isnt for America. They are using us up for their own sake.

We the people are being made responsible for the debt to fund wars that make THEM rich not us as a nation.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Well, you can choose to ignore all the other possible scenarios and motivations and just assume he's a rapist, but I'm going to wait and see where more chips fall.

If you read one of my previous posts I do raise the possibility that it could be a set up; however you seem to be ignoring any possible scenario to the contrary, that this could just be a simple attempted rape.
Everything is not a conspiracy and rape/attempted rape happens more often than you think.
If it was a conspiracy the dummy played right into thier hands. If there is semen evidence it is because he had to have whipped it out at some point.

edit on 15-5-2011 by PaganArchangel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Did he actually do what they were smear smear smearing him for?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I suspect that is a complicated answer, bt my understanding is no, not to the extent that is claimed. NO formal charges were ever filed. Just enoug info was released to smear his name in the media

cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com...

relevant excerpt:

I am no apologist for breaking the law, and usually its the highest and mightiest that fall the hardest. But when the mainstream is showing us the shiny object, we must resist the temptation to succumb to our base natures and try to see the bigger picture. There was never a real case against Eliot Spitzer, and no charges were filed. The release of embarrassing personal information was at the discretion of the Bush Administration's Justice Department.

www.alternet.org...

www.drudge.com...

www.harpers.org...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Really, was Elliot Spitzer Innocent?
If yes, please provide proof.

I -Elliot Spitzer- resigned my position as governor because I recognized that conduct was unworthy of an elected official. I once again apologize for my actions, and for the pain and disappointment those actions caused my family and the many people who supported me during my career in public life. cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com...

edit on 15-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Well, no formal charges were ever filed against him. As I already pointed out above.

“We have determined that there is insufficient evidence to bring charges against Mr. Spitzer,” Mr. Garcia said in the statement. “In light of the policy of the Department of Justice with respect to prostitution offenses and the longstanding practice of this office, as well as Mr. Spitzer’s acceptance of responsibility for his conduct, we have concluded that the public interest would not be further advanced by filing criminal charges in this matter.”

www.nytimes.com...

There's a whole mess of info on that case. I'm surprised you arent aware of it. But the fact that even though charges were dropped, his career was still ruined. Because that was their intent.

edit on 15-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I -Elliot Spitzer- resigned my position as governor because I recognized that conduct was unworthy of an elected official. I once again apologize for my actions, and for the pain and disappointment those actions caused my family and the many people who supported me during my career in public life. cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You've posted that twice now. So i'll repost what you re apparently ignoring.

Well, no formal charges were ever filed against him. As I already pointed out above.

“We have determined that there is insufficient evidence to bring charges against Mr. Spitzer,” Mr. Garcia said in the statement. “In light of the policy of the Department of Justice with respect to prostitution offenses and the longstanding practice of this office, as well as Mr. Spitzer’s acceptance of responsibility for his conduct, we have concluded that the public interest would not be further advanced by filing criminal charges in this matter.”

www.nytimes.com...

There's a whole mess of info on that case. I'm surprised you arent aware of it. But the fact that even though charges were dropped, his career was still ruined. Because that was their intent.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You just posted evidence that they said that because he accepted responsibility for his conduct, they decided not to prosecute him.

Thats a far cry from being innocent.

Its admitting you are guilty and showing remorse so that you dont get prosecuted. In other words, his position got him a pass for something he definitively did. They had him on wiretap. They had evidence of his payments. They just chose to let him slide.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That charges were never filed does not make him innocent.
He admitted his own guilt in the matter.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

You just posted evidence that they said that because he accepted responsibility for his conduct, they decided not to prosecute him.

No, I posted a quote saying "“We have determined that there is insufficient evidence to bring charges against Mr. Spitzer,"

Its admitting you are guilty and showing remorse so that you dont get prosecuted. In other words, his position got him a pass for something he definitively did. They had him on wiretap. They had evidence of his payments. They just chose to let him slide.

Again, no, it is clearly stated by United States attorney in Manhattan that there was not enough evidence to prosecute.

He was going after big banks like AIG ad they smeared him. I'm not suggesting he is totally innocent. Merely that there was never enough evidence to support the extent of the claims made. They smeared him to get him out of the picture, which was my only point.

You can contie to play semantics for your own partisan reasons, but it doesnt alter the facts presented.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Some anagrams for this guy and others.

Dominique Strauss-kahn - I AM A DRUNK SQUISHES NOT

Nicolas Sarkozy - LAZY AS IN CROOKS

John Lipsky - JOY! HP LINKS

I think it's just a little internal struggle among the elites and the ptb no longer require his services, and already have a replacement for him. From what I gathered this guy has been very friendly with the ladies on many occasions, but got away with it because of his "connections"

So the maid could of been a plant by others, or she could of been a maid and he did what he usually does. The only kicker is, this time his connections were not connected to let him off the hook, so he tried to make like a banana and split.

I would bet on mister JOY! High Powered LINKS moving on ahead over mister I AM A DRUNK SQUISHES NOT. And mister LAZY AS IN CROOKS moving on as well in his endeavors. Anagrams are fun sometimes.

Though the news story that somebody else linked some pages back is interesting, especially when they interview two regular French people about this and there opinions at the latter part of the vid.

What the man said as per news link translation: "Let's wait for prof this man said, he can do things for France"

Oh yes he sure can do many thing for France, but mostly he can do many things to France for others but the French. He looked all confused and like he didn't believe the story.

What the woman said per link translation: "It doesn't surprise me said this woman, its a shape he wasnt more careful"

I guess the women think rape is alright only as long as the rapist is more careful, or at least the female in the vid. Or she could of been possibly been talking about if he had incentives. Ah who knows what females think, the chick in the vid almost looked a little jealous and all smiling when she heard the story.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

No, I posted a quote saying "“We have determined that there is insufficient evidence to bring charges against Mr. Spitzer,"

Again, no, it is clearly stated by United States attorney in Manhattan that there was not enough evidence to prosecute.

He was going after big banks like AIG ad they smeared him. I'm not suggesting he is totally innocent. Merely that there was never enough evidence to support the extent of the claims made. They smeared him to get him out of the picture, which was my only point.

You can contie to play semantics for your own partisan reasons, but it doesnt alter the facts presented.

And what if in the case of the IMF chief, they do possess the evidence and they can support thier claims? Would you believe it then or still see a conspiracy? No one is being partisan here. Eliot Spitzer is one situation, this is a different situation

The only commonality between the two is the sexual factor.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Note to self; Next time I pick a guy to use as an example of an innocent high profile person being smeared unfairly, make sure he is actually innocent.

What do you expect them to say, "we decided not to prosecute Mr. Spitzer because we used to work for him and we feel bad for the guy?"

They had him on wiretap. They had evidence of him making payments. They let him off because of who he is.

articles.cnn.com...
OLITICS

Really? Since it seems to me (and many other lawyers I have spoken with) that there was evidence that Spitzer violated the Mann Act, which makes it a federal criminal offense to knowingly transport any individual, male or female, across state lines for the purpose of prostitution or sexual activity.

The indictment made it clear that Client No. 9 met Kristin, who was based in New York but traveled to Washington, at the Mayflower Hotel, Room 871 to be exact, "for her tryst." It was also alleged that Client No. 9 paid for Kristin's train tickets, cab fare, mini-bar and room service, travel time and hotel.

n the way Spitzer paid for her services, it appears that there was also evidence of "structuring," a crime which involves creating a series of financial movements designed to obscure the true purpose of the payments. Prosecutors reportedly had a series of e-mails and wiretapped phone conversations of Spitzer, in addition to financial records. Sounds like good evidence of criminal activity to me.

But Garcia finally admitted what was behind his office's decision not to prosecute Spitzer when he said "n light of the policy of the Department of Justice with respect to prostitution offenses and the longstanding practice of this office, as well as Mr. Spitzer's acceptance of responsibility for his conduct, we have concluded that the public interest would not be further advanced by filing criminal charges in this matter."

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join