It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumours of Canadian Troops in Illinois, Missouri,and Ohio...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Well anyone here knows Monday is the big earthquake exercise. Its historic. 8 states and over 2 million volunteers. so maybe other countries would like to learn from us? who knows.. I am more worried about the big one really happening. you think the historic flood is bad now, if that EQ happened we are all screwed!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
So there is Canadian Forces in 5 states? Hoe many personnel would you estimate?

Originally posted by Becoming

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Tecumte

Like I was saying before all of that nonsense, Canadian Forces personnel due for deployment in-theater go through an acclimatization period to get used to hot weather in the southern states before deploying to the 'Stan or anywhere else in the with an arid climate that we have personnel posted in. We also have training-exchange programs in place.
edit on 13/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

So then do you have any knowledge of them being in Missouri, or Illinois, or Ohio, states that the OP ask about? (These are not really 'southern states')

Would Canadian troops have any reason to be part of a used force in the U.S. IF the New Madrid fault (or some man-made disaster) occurred?
edit on 13-5-2011 by Tecumte because: text correction

I don't know about the other states, but I do have personal knowledge of them being in Missouri and Kansas. As well as Az, GA, TX and a military base in Landstuhl Germany. Oh and while I was not assigned to the post, just staying there on leave, I saw them on the small military post in Vicenza Italy.

I've never seen more then 4 or 5 at a time. They send a few soldiers down here to learn certain things and they go back as subject matter experts and train their units. Now when they participate in training excercises I've seen maybe 15, depending on the size of the excercise.o

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hmm our troops do lots of training in the states.

So, yeah there may be canadian troops in many states... on military bases doing training.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The OP's link to a radio broadcast stated that HARP was at full blast; suggesting that there was a plot to capitalize on all the floods to induce the "big one" on the New Madrid fault.

That is just too convenient to ignore; especially with the pre-planned national disaster exercise scheduled. These dots are in perfect alignment. I sincerely hope the picture is wrong.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

edit on 14-5-2011 by star in a jar because: goofy post

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
North Il here, haven't seen any Canadian soldiers.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
Please, before any more civilians come on this thread and do some more doomsaying, read my two posts (as badly worded as they were) and you will see the REALITY of the situation. I'll be the first one to admit corruption of the systems but one of their greatest successes was making all of you scared. The way I see it, life is too damn short to be looking over your shoulder all of the time. It's been proven time and time again that a scared populace is incapable of rational thought as a whole.

There is corruption (and good) in every system; You know this. The yin in the yang. If the Nat. Guard is doing training; that is a good thing, right? Yes .
Most Canadian and British soldiers speak English LOL Makes communication easier with American soldiers.
It's their Job. They are going to work, just like most people:
except the people living off gov. assistance, (those sitting around all day, eating Debbie cakes and making more stupid babies for the gov. to pay for.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheri2012

Well anyone here knows Monday is the big earthquake exercise. Its historic. 8 states and over 2 million volunteers. so maybe other countries would like to learn from us? who knows.. I am more worried about the big one really happening. you think the historic flood is bad now, if that EQ happened we are all screwed!

If the Big One on the New madrid were to occur during massive flooding in the Miss. during a training exercise, with laarge amounts of troops for backup all present ALL coinciding at the same time.... Wow that would be such an over-the-top coincidence...

I don't know if that would be Luck or some super duper ubertific plan?? The thought of it is more exciting than anything else.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

No that the US and Canada have agreed to integrate their militaries in time of emergency or conflict, so with all the action happening in the NMSZ, I have a feeling that if they are in the US, this is why.....

Originally posted by Mercurio
What are you implying? That Canada is going to invade America? Or they already are?

Je ne comprends pas....

Wow, you're right. Somewhat. It doesn't integrate the militaries (or does it?), but it still is interesting.
Canada-US Civil Assistance Plan (PDF)

The purpose of the Canada-United States Civil Assistance Plan (CAP) is to provide a framework for the military of one nation to provide support to the military of the other nation in the performance of civil support operations (e.g. floods, forest fires, hurricanes, earthquakes, and effects of a terrorist attack)

A lot of people are predicting a big New Madrid earthquake....

edit on 14-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

This is not new, 29 palms have training camps during the year with Canadian troops along side Americans, so if they do this in 29 Palms they also do it on other bases around the nation.

I know this because I was station with my husband (former marine) in 29 palms, also in Quantico that houses many foreign troops year around for school and training.

Fort Benning also have schools and is well known for the various foreigners residing there during the year. Some very controvertial.

edit on 14-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
How many of you don't know about the CAP ? How many of you don't know about the agreement between the US and Canada?

No that the US and Canada have agreed to integrate their militaries in time of emergency or conflict, so with all the action happening in the NMSZ, I have a feeling that if they are in the US, this is why.....

What are you implying? That Canada is going to invade America? Or they already are?

Je ne comprends pas....

Wow, you're right. Somewhat. It doesn't integrate the militaries (or does it?), but it still is interesting.
Canada-US Civil Assistance Plan (PDF)

The purpose of the Canada-United States Civil Assistance Plan (CAP) is to provide a framework for the military of one nation to provide support to the military of the other nation in the performance of civil support operations (e.g. floods, forest fires, hurricanes, earthquakes, and effects of a terrorist attack)

A lot of people are predicting a big New Madrid earthquake....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join