It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumours of Canadian Troops in Illinois, Missouri,and Ohio...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I don't really fight. I am a medic, as I have said before and use my deployments to give medical attention to those who wouldn't normally be able to get it. Have I fired my weapon? Of course, but thats just because I needed to help throw down some suppressant fire to be able to move to an injured soldier.

You would have to ask a soldier whos primary mission is to engage the enemy, my primary mission is to provide medical support when needed.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There are reports on another thread about the Mississippi Flooding of being soldiers there, but no mention of Canadian Soldiers, Military putting "pellets" of some type into the storm drains... kind of strange if you ask me.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
I'm in Michigan and haven't heard/seen anything. I'll keep an eye out for soldiers riding on gooseback.

Ditto in central illinois.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Wait until the National Guard starts warning people about them going to flood even more areas. Jindal is going to have them go door to door in a day or two telling them of their plans.

Watch ATS explode when they do this.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Alright, enough with the off topic bickering and personal snipes.

Any more of it and there will be post bans.

Stick to the topic which is....

Rumours of Canadian Troops in Illinois, Missouri,and Ohio...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I did not know the military was evacuating the citizens out of the birds levee area, that is HIGHLY suspect!!

Is the Birds Levee close to the NMSZ?

Originally posted by loagun
Maybe they are in the area to help out with the flooding like someone already mentioned. I live in Winnipeg and they are all over Manitoba right now because of the flooding here. Speaking of which i can't believe the amount of water coming this way! The city of Brandon which is south of here (where the Shilo military base is actually) is completely flooded out, however it's amazingly still safe due to all the sandbagging the city/province had begun to put in place months ago. They knew it was going to be bad this year so the province began sandbagging last November, and offered to subsidize everyone living in flood ways to buy sub pumps if they didn't already have one, or if they did have one they could upgrade it - that was a nice touch on behalf of the gov I thought.

The US gov could learn a thing or two.... instead of being unprepared, force evacuating towns at the last minute. Cairo, Ohio was given 6 hours to leave town by force - the police/US military went door to door making sure everyone was out according to the news - before they blew up the Birds Point levee. Sounds fishy to me.... Kick everyone out town so they blow up a levee at night when no one is around, and it's dark out so no one could see exactly what they were doing either..... shady...

Last week Manitoba was hit with an extra 2 ft of water but again so far everything is okay in southern Manitoba. It hasn't crested here in Winnipeg yet, and the 3 rivers running threw the city are already almost at road level. We had our 'flood of the century' in 1997 so only time will tell what this year's flood will be like. The city of Brandon has already declared this years flood to be their flood of the century, and apparently it's the worst in over 300 years.

So what is that Madrid fault line going to blow? I mean the US military already ruined 133, 000 of farmland by blowing up Birds Point levee in Ohio, now there's that news about Obama's new decision to blow up so more levee's taking out a few cities, and flooding out 3 nuclear plants, all to save a oil refinery. Plus the Gulf of Mexico is toxic. Everyone knows now the water is poison and people are dropping like flies down there from the chemicals. Sounds to me like the US Gov has literally and IS going out of it's way to f*ck you guys over by poisoning all your land. Thank god the Mississippi is so full it gas started flowing back south so we won't get as MUCH toxic/radioactive water flowing up here.

Oh see I got off track there.... I meant to say that maybe Canadian soldiers are in the US for the FEMA exercise as we do have our own counterpart here in Canada to FEMA, but ours is named the Department of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness as of 2003 when it was established as the Canadian `wing` of FEMA. (prior to 2003 is was a much smaller agency called the Public Safety Canada).
edit on 13-5-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So there is Canadian Forces in 5 states? Hoe many personnel would you estimate?

Originally posted by Becoming

Originally posted by Tecumte

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Tecumte

Like I was saying before all of that nonsense, Canadian Forces personnel due for deployment in-theater go through an acclimatization period to get used to hot weather in the southern states before deploying to the 'Stan or anywhere else in the with an arid climate that we have personnel posted in. We also have training-exchange programs in place.
edit on 13/5/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

So then do you have any knowledge of them being in Missouri, or Illinois, or Ohio, states that the OP ask about? (These are not really 'southern states')

Would Canadian troops have any reason to be part of a used force in the U.S. IF the New Madrid fault (or some man-made disaster) occurred?
edit on 13-5-2011 by Tecumte because: text correction

I don't know about the other states, but I do have personal knowledge of them being in Missouri and Kansas. As well as Az, GA, TX and a military base in Landstuhl Germany. Oh and while I was not assigned to the post, just staying there on leave, I saw them on the small military post in Vicenza Italy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Just saw the mod note. I guess ill leave my 2nd recons statistics to speak for themselves. I will agree though it is likely they were here in the states training. They need us to help train them. Easy explanation.
edit on 13-5-2011 by LoverBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I am in Kansas City area and don't see anything yet....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I haven't heard anything like that.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Looks more like the Afghan army.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What are you implying? That Canada is going to invade America? Or they already are?

Je ne comprends pas....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Get your head out of the clouds and people might just give a # about you.

I see a lot of rag-tag soldiers here in the U.S that if not for the military, would be those "braindead", burger-flipping civilians you speak of.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Go ahead. Invade. I have enough Canadian change in my change jar anyway.
We could do alot worse, so c'mon in!
Your bacon scares me, though.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I realize this is not directly related to the Canadian troops but I believe it's tied to what is going on in area.

This # 866 419 5000 rings through Thursday (landline phone). I'm in Midwest.

It states that they are making record that there is someone at that phone #/residence & they will be notified in case of a National Emergency. They also say, "if you know of anyone that needs to be added to this registery to let them know or feel free to do so." Something's up (imo).

When I googled the # here's what I found:

866 419 5000

CODE RED/National Emergency reverse 911

www.everycall.us...
edit on 14-5-2011 by 0731JLVR because: Edit

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
No that the US and Canada have agreed to integrate their militaries in time of emergency or conflict, so with all the action happening in the NMSZ, I have a feeling that if they are in the US, this is why.....

Originally posted by Mercurio
What are you implying? That Canada is going to invade America? Or they already are?

Je ne comprends pas....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I haven't seen any troops of any kind---southern illinois here.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Correction, it is Cairo Illinois, not Ohio and the birds point levee is in Missouri. I know because I live just across the river on the Kentucky side. They rocked the whole tri-state area when they blew that levee!

BTW
I have seen no troops at all here except for the national guard that have been helping local people sand bag.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

They did so for the peoples protection. Cairo is an old town and still has some brick streets. Water was bubbling up in the roads,sandblows and sinkholes were forming and the floodwall is old. Personally I would have been more than happy to haul my butt outta there!
edit on 14-5-2011 by Greenize because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join