It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Extraterrestrial races are visiting earth currently?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The last time I talked to her she said there was a building on it now. That incident happened 9 years ago. Afterwards, it just looked like someone was doing a thorough cleaning of a field. But, yeah, I bet these people who have a warehouse on it did not know about what happened there either.
I haven't seen anything myself, I just wish I had been with her that night. My son says I would probably have been locked away in a white room, because I would not stop back talking to them.
These girls were too scared to ask questions, and my friend did not know what to think of what landed.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

yes. why wouldn't they it takes them 5 seconds
edit on 2011/14/5 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
from what i hear lil wayne is a martian!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by misterbananas
reply to post by VicDiaz89

yes. why wouldn't they it takes them 5 seconds
edit on 2011/14/5 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)
hahaha good one!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I always open up the yahoo front page, usually one there every week.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There is a race of aliens that have been visiting earth since man walked upon its surface.
They consist solely in a gaseous form.
I don't know what they are called but they come from Uranus.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I know if I was an ET last place I would want to go is earth this all these stupid humans.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Just one race,the triangle race of aliens,the reptillien was already here.

Originally it may well of been that there were a lot less races here (many millennia ago).

Google Brian Desborough and the cirricadian rythymns of white caucasians. It should throw up 24 hours and 40 minutes (A Martian day). Interesting scientific fact that.

Also you've got the wonder civilisation of Atlantis that appeared out of nowhere, the ancient Chinese myth's speaking of dragon kings (metal dragon's in particular) etc etc.

Am I on ATS here or the skeptic's forum hearing the anti-ATS bs from some of you folks...?

Just keep an open mind here folks, too many closed minds at the moment on this thread...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reading about 3 posts and im sick already of ET business. Damn it. Antenna beards! I should get a job and forget about this.
edit on 14-5-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

list of the repiorted and theoretical types
ufoclearinghouse.webs.com...
and a video i made of some of the types, all pictures based on actual sightings
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You ask and you shall recieve. This link will list all alien races. Ok I have no clue but happened to stumble across it a few months ago. I knew it would come in handy sometime.
www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski
I know if I was an ET last place I would want to go is earth this all these stupid humans.

..If there are Aliens, and I am inclined to think so, not forgetting all the scientific knowledge of our time that it is impossible for Space travel over light years of distances.....for smart o' us that is. But, maybe some one more advanced technologically has. And according to my friend's story I have posted above...that certainly showed that something was there and our Military was quick to the scene to snatch it up.
IF ET's are around, I would think they are just maybe indifferent to humans altogether. It is the planet that interest them more or as a whole. Viable planets that support life (such as ours) has to be very rare. And as a scientific study, this planet would be of great interest.
edit on 14-5-2011 by ellieN because: a better word

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Really? I heard that syrians were the creators of the human species.

Heres a rule of thumb I came up with:
1) I don't buy into anything that talks about an ET species background. Where exactly did they get this info? 99.99% chance its bull#
2) No one even knows their real names, so its stupid to try and "Catogorize" them
------------------------
Everytime people link websites that claim they have info on ET species and what they did, you know what I do first? Check if I have to pay. Because if you have to pay, its bull#. If they REALLY had that info, they would come out and spread it for free, they wouldn't charge you money.
edit on 14-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think there are a lot of E.T. that reside in the Los Angeles area. We have grays and nordics for sure on our planet right now though.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I've read a couple books by Sanni Ceto who makes some extraordinary claims. Her second book contains descriptions of many different E.T. races, check it out for yourself! sanniceto.tripod.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Count Humans as visitors here. According to Genesis, we are artificial intelligence, residing in the avatar of the human bio-mechanical body, living in God's image (reality). The earth is a garden for the development of our engineered consciousness until we are ready to Exodus to the promised land of God's kingdom (the universe). We had a choice at the beginning to either walk with God in the garden, or walk on our own in toil and hardship. Either way, God continued to walk in the garden to educate us. Each individual born has this choice to make within their lives. The Genesis 3 story happens to each of us in a lifetime.

Read Deuteronomy 4:19 and you see that the universe is our heritage.

"And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars--all the heavenly array--do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven."

Ephesians 3 outlines the mystery of our inheritance of the universe:

2 Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, 3 that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. 4 In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus...to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.

For what reason?

10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.

We are the examples of redemption from imperfection to the rulers of heavenly realms (other beings). If they are visiting us now, it is because they are aware of our ultimate purpose. Ultimately, we will be incarnated into a new avatar that will travel the universe. The Bible says that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. This is literally true. We must take the earth with us if we travel in space. This won't always be the case. Ultimately, this is most likely the process followed for all life in the universe. Planets are only a temporary residences.

edit on 14-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I believe that the earth has been visited by many alien races throught out the history.

Look at the acient alien story's, reptilians, greys, nordics have al visited earth.

There alway's have been 'contact' with aliens and humans

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
how many of you have been on ats for years discussing the same topics over and over again and never getting any closer to the truth..?Listen to yourselves! reptilians!? nordics ??? hybrids?? i wish i could find the people who give you these nonsense ideas and slap em silly!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
you know what makes me smile about the whole EBE visting earth scenerio, when it's finally disclosed we'll have a new conspiracy to worry about, are they friend or foe ?

on the subject of why they'd visit earth in the first place I'd say curiousity, NASA are trying to find life on planets right now and they aren't just confined to our own solar system.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.nasa.gov...

of course the differences between life and intelligent life can be a few billion years but it's not impossible.

edit on 14-5-2011 by digitalf because: typo

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by dalan.

And what evidence do you speak of?

Mostly mythological and religious texts throughout history.

I do believe they hold some of the strongest evidence that mankind has been visited by something at some point in time in our history.

Modern eye witness reports corroborated by accounts from around the world also lend evidence mostly to the UFO phenomenon itself, and does not necessarily make for evidence of visitation. Those UFO's certainly could be anything from military experiments, to ET, to swamp gas. But coupled with abductee reports from around the world, then the UFO reports do lend evidence to us being visited.

The thing with eye witness reports is just trying to wade through all of the bs. Whether a phenomenon is a hoax, or something natural/man-made has to be decided on a case-by-case basis.

Proof of actual ET visitation would of course be an actual body turning up, or a full spacecraft...or anything of the sort.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join