It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Extraterrestrial races are visiting earth currently?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

the universe is so big, how can you not think they do not exist?
if any alien race made it to our Earth, they are advance race because they have the technology to make it to here from thousands of light years away

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
We have no evidence that ANY alien race is visiting Earth. Thus this topic is merely a fantasy building exercise.

Evidence certainly exists, but what you are searching for is proof.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonsayz
reply to post by dalan.

the universe is so big, how can you not think they do not exist?
if any alien race made it to our Earth, they are advance race because they have the technology to make it to here from thousands of light years away

The question was not meant to be answered, it was rhetorical.

I was merely pointing out that, with the sheer size of our universe we do not know how advanced different civilizations could be. With that in mind, we could not possibly say we know how they would travel here, nor how or how long it would take them.

The poster that I replied to was making the assumption that, if an ET physically traveled from their star system to our own, that they would make the trek the same way we do when we go on a road trip.
edit on 5/13/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

From completely personal experiences I believe that there is, at least, a form of the greys and reptilians visiting Earth.

Whether they were already from Earth, or from Nibiru, or some completely different star system is completely unknown to me.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What is called ET is that which is not native to earth, that would include entities. ET is many things, we have corporal, those from other channels, entities and if you take away time, and realize there is no such thing and its all at once, all that is connected to earth, past, present and future.

There are thousands of ET races that fit into this that accesses earth. The only ones I know of are, the humans, the greys, and the humans hybrids, which they all might be, some have cat eyes/reptile eyes, and some are amphimpian Greys arent' all grey, the one we saw at the door was a pinky, much like the photos of Roswell but, body was way different and the color was more flushed, the body was twig like. So I'm sure there are many variations of cloning and AI's, even human hybrids are often ai type droid suits that can be conrolled or worn even. The ones I saw as humans would be probably likened to Tall Whites, one identified as from Taurus and underground base. He was 8 foot tall, built like Triple H with long dirty blond colored hair. The other type I've seen was more Latin looking, also tall, close to 7 feet with strong build and the women were all blond, over 7 foot tall. So, tall! There must be hybrids and others that arent as tall, or they wouldn't fit in here, and I kept hearing about the ones that blend in, and won't go into anything there anyway . Also, suspected that body suits could be specialized. ie. the guards are very strong builtds, not sure the scientists would be. In my experiences, they're women, the technicians and the males guard them.
edit on 13-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

gotcha, but well im sure the best way we can think of today having these "sightings" i would think they come here by their "spaceships"
but yes, we don't know how long it take/took them to get here...for all we know the aliens coming here can live up to 2000 years old

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonsayz
reply to post by dalan.

gotcha, but well im sure the best way we can think of today having these "sightings" i would think they come here by their "spaceships"
but yes, we don't know how long it take/took them to get here...for all we know the aliens coming here can live up to 2000 years old

For sure, they could be physically traveling great distances...or they very well could be traveling inter-dimensionally. And then you have to ponder, are any of these races actually terrestrial to Earth?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The fact that the list in your OP is from Sherry Shriner is already a red flag enough for me as to the legitimacy of this kind of list. And it shows me that you haven't read the whole list, because if you goto the bottom - her last listing of races visiting the planet is

" ZOMBIES - Humans with alien brain implants programmed to help overthrow Mankind in the NEAR FUTURE."

Really dude? The evidence here is staggering its gotta be real.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

youre bieng ridiculous!they can hover in orbit all they want,drop all the plagues in the universe,in the end humans will survive,theres just too many enormous holes in these silly invasion theories..

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

The truth hurts doesn't it? Better to go back to believing stuff about pretend aliens.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

reply to post by Turiddu

Of course, can't argue with the logic of "it just is because I said so".

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
enough of the f*****ing jokes people ... aren't we supposed to deny ignorance?

I bet many of you people bashing aliens believe in annnngggels.

Anyway - idk if the Greys are still visiting. I think for the most part, they are gone, perhaps a few are still around. I believe I heard they were booted out in 2003, which makes sense because I stopped being harassed by them for the most part around that time.

I think the Reptilians aren't highly physically present on earth but make their way via the elite bloodlines. The good aliens, inc the Sirians and Pleiadeans are non-interventional, but do visit time to time.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
There is alot of reports about the "Grays" back from the late 40s through to the 90s, but haven't heard much about em since. did they all go somewhere?

What about the nordics? when was the last report of those guys?

(weird, did I accidently post this in the humor forum?)
edit on 13-5-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

I haven't read the other posts yet, just stopped on this one. A friend I worked with told me of downed UFO she and a friend saw a few years back. She told me the story 3 days after it happened. Not only she and her friend, but quite a number of other people saw the craft, but not what was in it. Only she, her friend and two other men saw the little figure laying on the ramp of the downed craft. It was quite a story and how the Military showed up 10 minutes later. And ..no..there was no report of it on the news, web, papers or any TV media reports on it. This happened on June the 5th, 2002 at around 1:00 am.
edit on 13-5-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I found one in my car park, was short with 2 legs 2 hands 1 long tail brown hair all over his body , am not sure which planet he came from ..........
can anyone tell me have they found such ET in their neighborhood........

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by descartes90

Your knocking people who believe in Angels ( I don't by the way )

post by descartes90
I bet many of you people bashing aliens believe in annnngggels.

And you believe this

post by descartes90
I think the Reptilians aren't highly physically present on earth but make their way via the elite bloodlines.

touche

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

And what evidence do you speak of?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
^I'm not knocking people who believe in angels. I believe in extra-dimensional beings (ie angels) as much as I believe in extra-terrestrial beings. I'm just saying a lot of people who think believing aliens exist/are on Earth is crazy and nutty believe in Biblical things that have WAY LESS BASIS in science. so it's hypocritical.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89

youre bieng ridiculous!they can hover in orbit all they want,drop all the plagues in the universe,in the end humans will survive,theres just too many enormous holes in these silly invasion theories..

Well..actually.. theoretically, they wouldn't have to fire a shot. And introducing an alien virus that would only affect the humans would make perfect sense. And for the sake of argument, why would an advanced alien species even attempt warfare? They wouldn't! I would think these would tend to try to preserve the planet but get rid of the humans. We are very parasitic and a virus on Earth. Very destructive and a war-faring species. Sounds bad, but that is the truth of it.
added to.. NOW..how do you expect them to dispose of 7 billion bodies...!??
edit on 13-5-2011 by ellieN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have actually been looking for a thread like this. Is there any aliens that communicate in clicking noises that we know of? Or has anyone been aware or identified said race? Cause i have heard it. Also, i could distinguish their size by ear, due to their footsteps, and they were small around 15-20-inches.

So i was wondering if their has anyone been able to identify an alien that uses clicking in the form of communication?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Perhaps our crummy blue planet is no good for them perhaps they need something that is far harsher for us but better for them. Our gravity may be to strong, high levels of oxygen may cause biological reactions they may need a planet with more CO2 and are looking to change that

But to keep on track for the OP - I don't think anyone is here and I don't think they will be here and I have no evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join