It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for the young to take over !

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
36 pages?! Really? Wow.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masinger

The internet allows for Mao types to be more easily exposed, not to mention most members of my age group have never heard of Gerald Celente.
edit on 14-5-2011 by Masinger because: (no reason given)

Mao types?

I think you just proved reincarnation...welcome back McCarthy

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
"Partygirl" or "Indigo Child" really isn't much of a platform from which to run a business or household, much less a country. You might want to spend some time in reflection and writing your code of ethics and integrity for your life and principles before anyone is going to put the reigns of power in such frivolous hands. Something a bit more grounded and solid.

Age is not an issue, as other's have pointed out. There are those who are self-centered, self-involved and do not care the consequences of their individual quest for more, more, more for me, me, me. They exist in every generation, as do others, whose mindset is more about what can we do for us and our future generations. You want a very, very cool woman - try Gracely Boggs. In her '90's and seen everything from here to kingdom come and she knows the score. Experience is worth it's weight in gold.

Find your connections across age/sexual/cultural/ethnic/social/economic boundaries and then, perhaps, we can come into a "unified field theory" of what it means (and how to act as) a worthy human being.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I give this a Star and Flag for the most ridiculous newbie idea of the year!
ATS needs 10000 more just like you!
Power to the youth!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
There is not a person that has ever lived that wouldn't want to go back and change something stupid they did when they were younger.

Stupidity and youth go hand and hand.

and its evident u can't........so that explains ur rage against us younger bunch?

but seriously u shouldn't insult all the younger one's.....i mean there are a good youth out there as well.......
edit on 14-5-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Real youth is not about physical age... you must know that if you are a spiritual seeker. Anyway... i endorse your goals. This world needs a change right now.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Dear Partygirl,

I guess everyone over 30 is the same, at least according to you. You might want to consider all the discoveries and inventions done by people over 30. As for controlling the world, that is something one learns over time. Restraint and patience are also acquired. These old folks who ruined the world in your opinion also built it. Rather than complain, get involved and do the hard work for 30 or 40 years. Do you really believe you can blame any particular group for all the worlds ills?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I love trolls, nice pic btw

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What I find very strange, some (not all) people in this thread are talking in generalisation, which is incorrect, I am in the under 30 range, how ever, according to some people in this thread, I am "stupid" "materialistic" "stubborn", etc. Which in my own personal view I find incorrect, however that is a personal view. Still people shouldnt generalise other people, by saying, all of the youth is stupid, and all of the elders are clever, or youths are always correct and the elders are always incorrect.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by franci98
you guys, # you, all your bloody presidents were men over the age of 40, who resolved the issues of their generation not the current one, want to know why, because they were old middle aged men. I don't suggest putting a ban on people over 30 to not be able to be presidents or anything but you should try to put a young person for president, someone youthful, energetic and who understands what the current generation needs and wants, but if their wisdom is so important, thats why they should be put as advisors and thinkers, alng with some young people.

Over the age of 45, actually, as per the Constitution. Read it much?

edit on 14-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Every generation influences the next. When people are younger or immature, I guess they could act in a way like that. Through experience and trial and error knowledge and maturity can be gained. I have never heard of indigo children before this and there are books out about them? Since the 12th 38 pages, today is the 14th. I didnt read most of the over 700 posts, PartyGirl and friends of PartyGirl. Remember way back when it was a free internet and people could just go on and everything was normal.... . I guess what you're all saying makes sense. We could maybe all use rebellious youth or energy in society because who is gonna make a lot of stupid mistakes when people learned they dont have to?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Bill Gates was a boy wonder ! Go talk to Bill Gates !! Get HIS power !!!

HAVE YOU TRIED HIS SOFTWARE, it stinks, BAD !!!!!!

He has the SAME OLD agenda of DEATH, just like the Demonicrats, just like ALL the spoiled rich kids around the world.

I AM SURE THE INDIGO KIDDY'S IS JUST ANOTHER DUUUUUUMB SCAM !!!!!!

Watch, SOUTHPARK, now THAT is a revolution !!!

Hey, you wana PARTY ?!?!?!?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Excuse me um..."PARTY GIRL"....that alone shows you dont have the knowledge and experience to run anything. Maybe someday.

As a "PARTY GIRL"...who would take you seriously? Theres the proof. You havent a clue...nor do the rest of the 20-30 year olds. And that the point. You need experience and wisdom 1st. Not how to upload to an IPAD and vote for American Idol.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Or I'll put this way ...

It is ALWAYs the idiots who want soo badly to run things.

Smart people know that power is more trouble then it is worth.

TAKE OBAMA, not too bright !!!!!!

A TRUE indigo child would already KNOW this !!!

Look at my father 70+, STILL insists on running things. THIS IS BECAUSE HE IS A TOTAL SKEWUP !

He has a problem, he has 2 sons who can take over the family business.

One is soo smart and capable he will run the business VERY WELL, he has already worked with his father and PROVEN this !!!

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR HIM, he believes this son would make him look bad by running the business much better then he ever could ! SO HE USES HIS INFLUENCE TO DESTROY THIS SON.

The second son he believes just needs, help up, and the other son out of the way to do a RESPECTFUL JOB of running the family business.

The second son IS SCARED, and he has no clue, is also TOTALLY WITHOUT MOTIVATION, can not last too long, especially on his own, another FAILURE FOR MY FATHER -- HA, HA !

THIS IS THE WAY OF THE WORLD, TODAY, EVERYTHING IS LIKE THIS !!

Probably always has been, thus, the meek inherit the Earth !!!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl

Originally posted by Realms
Yeah...let me know how that works out for ya?

It is proven that the children of today and tomorrow have no pride in themselves, and expect a handout at every curve. I used to work in the educational field, ( a university to be exact ) and you wont believe some of the most naive comments and thought processes that come from the college students of today....our country is doomed with that type of ignorance. Not to mention a wasted education.

blah blah blah I've head it before...

Our brains are configured in a different way because we have grown up with technology. Technology has accelerated us to the next level of reality.

Already its a well-known phenomenon:

www.indigochild.com...

These are the people who will save us!

Yeah that's what the BORG said too

Take me to the nearest kegger, quickly so that we can syncronise our iphones together and balance the budget with them , what are they putting in the McDonalds happy meals?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c41190c1e50c.jpg[/atsimg]

You think singularity is a good thing do you party girl? You know you cant eat micro chips, and you cant drink a facebook status. Let the computers do the thinking for you, maybe even skynet will come to be a reality and see you as being just as obsolete and "correct" a few things with your generation

Yes Party Girls's future 1984 seems promising

edit on 15-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wow, 37 pages of this stuff. Whew. Finally the rage is moving to the back page.

But great fun to watch as has given many of us a clear 'compare and contrast' picture of the division between the under 40's and the over 40's. It's more than a universe apart isn't it? Too bad for the guys on the bottom of this arguement.

Back in the 60's we had a saying that you "couldn't trust anybody over 30" and the proof was found everywhere because the WWII crowd was really "hard-nosed" and much too willing to send their children off to Vietnam, and/or, to see the cops bust their kids heads on nightly TV for protesting war.

Now in the 21 Century the saying has become you "can't depend on anybody under 40" and the proof of that is seen everywhere as well. The under 40's clearly can't see the forest for the trees of their dilemna while the over 40's have enough perspective to understand what's happened (been done) to our Nations youth... 4 generations of them.

It was 40 years ago that a number of failed social experiments began: the collapse of family unit, the increase in divorce, the changed focus in school from learning to socialization, the transformation of the schools into prisons, the entry of women into the work force, and the subsequent misdirection of the Women's Liberation Movement and the castration of men... the move from TV to Tekno... just to name a few.

This has happened in the last 40 years and those under 40 don't understand that they're the product of failed Social Experiments, and worse yet if you do the math, a 40 year of parent (a failed product him/her self) has now raised a 20 year old child to their significantly lower standards... and now the 20 year old is going to raise his kids to his/her even lower standards.

Pretty ugly picture isn't it??? The under 40's are nothing more than cannon fodder for the NWO. And the truth is that if the under 40's don't begin to help themselves then there is no help coming to them as they descend farther and farther into the muck and mire of a future that looks much worse than the very bleak present.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Brown Bear because: add context

edit on 15-5-2011 by Brown Bear because: punctuation

edit on 15-5-2011 by Brown Bear because: spelling

edit on 15-5-2011 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

Great post Brown Bear, you said a whole lot that needs saying.

I hope others don't skip too lightly over your major emphasis: Where are we headed?

That is something to worry about, considering the bleak outline of history that you have presented for these past few decades.

No matter who seems to be running things, we've got a whole lot of problems.

JR

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You did it! You did it! You did it! You did it!

37 pages!!!! A leader leads people..all the people...whether the leader is popular or not. A real leader listens to the people whether the content is for or against the leader. Well done Partygirl.

Well done!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Yeah sure not much else to say here I think the cheering sheep says it all

quite frankly I thinks it's time to collectively start ignoring childish post like these
edit on 15-5-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Let's make a deal. The young take over running the world but give up control of pop culture. The only hope for the young to gain any control of their own future politically is to elect the "old" Dr. Ron Paul as president.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join