It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Serving Two Tours in Iraq, Ex Marine is Killed in Own Home by SWAT Team

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I am willing to bet the warrant will be sealed until the cops can force some CI to sign a paper claim there was drug dealing going on and then the departments internal investigation will clear the officers.

Even if the state police investigated they would only run into the blue wall of the department officers that would cover for the department.

There should be a federal agency just to investigate these shootings

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Yeah my guns, that is what gets people convicted for drugs in court. My guns.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Usually a shooting like this is investigated by state troopers and federal investigators. That is how we do it in MO.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
nevermind.

Cops need to get there story straight.
edit on 13-5-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Did you read your quote? The making of most of these drugs result in the harm of the children or people nearby. If you wanna make a meth lab and smoke your self retarded, be my guest but when your meth cooking affects your baby crawling on the floor and the neighbors next door that is what i think I would call harming others.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjewell57
reply to post by dalan.

Did you read your quote? The making of most of these drugs result in the harm of the children or people nearby. If you wanna make a meth lab and smoke your self retarded, be my guest but when your meth cooking affects your baby crawling on the floor and the neighbors next door that is what i think I would call harming others.

Yeah, because, if they were legal its not like we could not make them in a lab somewhere away from children.

Good logic.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjewell57
reply to post by dalan.

Yeah my guns, that is what gets people convicted for drugs in court. My guns.

Basically.

Its like Nietzche's will to power...ooops.

The only reason why I would be punished is because there are so many of you people who feel you are morally justified...and you just so happen to have superior firepower to back up those feelings.

Woo-hoo for you for being on the winning side.
edit on 5/13/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/13/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

“I never imagined I would lose him like that, he was badly injured but I never thought he could be killed by police after he served his country,” lamented the wife of the murdered ex-Marine, who died on his feet, a rifle in his hand, and his face to an unexpected enemy. The grim but unavoidable truth is this: We shouldn’t be at all surprised that a Regime capable of sending Americans abroad to terrorize Iraqis in their homes would employ the same state terrorism against Americans here at home.

Sad to hear stories like this.

It will hit people in the face wake them up realize the truth. That all is not as it seems and we are coming under more Orwellian Laws; Protect and Serve.... Yeah Right

More like Enslave and Oppress.

edit on 13-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Dalan

I can see your point of view about the Law and enforcement of it

BUT I do feel SORRY for you that you need to take drugs (wether chemicals, smokes, alcohol etc) in the way that you do to Enjoy your life......... there is so much to see and do and you WASTE yours by doing what you do....

I actually personally believe Drug use should be made legal and accountable, ie - druggies can source and pay a Nominal fee for the 'hit' BUT they then wave the right to medical care and are instantly locked up for a serious number of years if they Affect or worse still harm others....

PDUK

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Attention all

Can we please get back to the topic, and stop focusing on each other.

Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

XRaDiiX

Just watch your video, Strong and Emotive stuff.......

My Question to you is this............. What do we do ?

PDUK

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by dalan.

Dalan

I can see your point of view about the Law and enforcement of it

BUT I do feel SORRY for you that you need to take drugs (wether chemicals, smokes, alcohol etc) in the way that you do to Enjoy your life......... there is so much to see and do and you WASTE yours by doing what you do....

I actually personally believe Drug use should be made legal and accountable, ie - druggies can source and pay a Nominal fee for the 'hit' BUT they then wave the right to medical care and are instantly locked up for a serious number of years if they Affect or worse still harm others....

PDUK

Its not even the drugs that matter to me, its the principle. If a man cannot make choices such as these for himself then he is not free. Please do not feel sorry for me, I have not done a single drug for well over a year. There are plenty of activities that I do sober that I enjoy very much.

I am just extremely tired of having other people's morals shoved down my throat, so I feel like shoving back.

Basically.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

We usurp the Government. Its the only thing left we can do.

Police murdering Veterans of the countries own illegal wars. What left is there to do.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

A similar story to this one happened in my city not too long ago, the guy had shot two of his longtime neighbors and then when SWAT arrived he began to shoot at them, he was killed.

It reminds me of the men coming home from Vietnam, with their mind messed up from training to kill, and from killing, then coming home trying to act like they did before they went. One could imagine after seeing and doing what they did, how hard it must be to come back to the grand life in the good ole US, things would take on a whole new perspective, and how do you turn off the 'kill' switch???

Ok so I am guilty of commenting before reading the article, sue me. So now that I have read it, I am confused.

Grabbing his AR-15, Guerena instructed his wife and four-year-old son to hide in the closet while he confronted the intruders.

I saw this guy pointing me at the window,

we absolutely did not do a `no-knock’ warrant

who died on his feet, a rifle in his hand

I don't doubt that the person writing this particular article feels a murder or unjustified killing took place, but, as it goes if you have a gun on you you best not pick it up when the law is in front of you unless you are ready to rumble. They shoot when threatned, and holding a gun is a threat.

This is from another source, local news in AZ

As soon as we opened the door they were confronted with an individual in a crouched position pointing an AR-15 military assault rifle and saying and I'll quote what he said, he said, 'I've got something for you,'" said Lt. Michael O'Connor.

Vanessa Guerena tells a different story of what led to her husband's death. She says she was frightened to find armed men surrounding her home Thursday morning.

Just who did she think these guys were, I am sure they were in SWAT uniforms, not hard to identify, and she admits she saw them outside the house and communicated with them through the window. If I saw SWAT around my house, I would damn well know it was SWAT.

"I went into the closet and I wasn't even closing the door when I heard the (motions with hands). They never announced themselves, if they did it would have been different," said Guerena.

OK, so she tells them through the window 'don't shoot, I have a baby' then puts the baby down. Now she goes and hides in a closet. With or without the baby? Most likely with the baby, so how the hell is SWAT going to announce themselves to her now???

We come in very high profile, lights and sirens, we go to the door, we pound on the door we wait approximately 15 seconds and if no one answers the door, we breach the door," said Lt. O'Connor.

When asked why they need a SWAT team to serve the warrant, the sheriff's department said it was high risk, which means the person involved could be armed.

www.fox11az.com...

I hate that this Veteran died this way. I really do. But, it sounds to me like what happened is pretty standard and expected.

edit on 13-5-2011 by space cadet because: add

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Didn't Big Sis declare all returning vets to be a danger?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
MAn, just another story to enrage...I am REALLY hoping these officers are gunned down in the line of "duty" (a.k.a kicking in doors and killing people).

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
reply to post by Caji316

This same story happened to my family in Fredericktown, Missouri back in 1993 by the Madison Co police dept. I was a 6th grader and they did the same thing to my stepdad and shot him sleeping in bed and he was unarmed. Ballistics evidence even shows that he was laying down when they shot him because the bullet went through the mattress and through the floor and missed me in bed directly under his in the basement! My stepdad ended up living but the cops never found a stich of drugs that they were looking for. This sh1t needs to stop! I got the crap beat out of me by a cop with a maglight flashlight( I am deaf and never heard the gunshot). They even had a person from social services there and he turned his head to the fact that they was they were hitting me before they even tried to wake me up!
I was taken back to the police dept and was never afforded the right to put on clothes and sat in the lobby in my underware for 4hrs before my uncle made it to pick me up. I didn't even have my hearing aids so i could make sense of what happened.

Man, your country has gone to hell, totally fuqqed up, like a nazi loon with thousands of nuke weapons and a spying apparatus that god and the devil envy.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

This sounds like somebody had high profile information.

my guess is either the information was osama/obama related or ' bunkers ' related

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Since hes ex military, I'm going to guess he indeed had insider information.
Information the government did not want getting out under any circumstances, this was a blatant assassination, another illegal assassination?

The police intentionally kept the ambulance people away from him so that he would bleed out and die, after all it was an assassination... cant have him living now.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If they thought this guy had a meth lab, then why go barging in with all guns firing ?

Its not like he could flush a whole meth lab down the toilet and destroy the evidence is it !

They could have sat outside and said with a loud hailer - ' come out - you are under arrest'.

Instead the cops go barging in like cowboys on crack - all guns blazing, high fiving, jock hormonal, steroid addled aggression.

Pathetic.

If he had a bit of weed - so what.

I didnt think there was a death penalty for smoking weed in America - though the cops seem to think there is.

If there was a death penalty for smoking weed - the President Obama, President Clinton and President George Bush would all had to have been executed, as they all loved a doobie.

The cops are out of control.

Many are steroid rage nutters, pumped up muscle heads who think they are living in a stallone movie.

Any cop who has a body building and muscle body has been on the steroids - and what hypocrisy that they use steroids whilst arresting other people for weed etc !

This was a murder.

It wont go to court though, as in a fascist state the cops do not enforce the law - they are above the law.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join