It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Serving Two Tours in Iraq, Ex Marine is Killed in Own Home by SWAT Team

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Would i be correct in assuming that what would normally be a police knock at the door turns into a swat team coming through your door due to the simple fact that the person of interest has military training?

Hispanic name, in AZ?

edit on 12-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Jose's number was up it seem. how this scenario played out seem almost improbable. when the stars align, people die. only thing regrettable about this event was Jose should of went out like a soldier.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hahah, I bet it would. Nice description of traps, i would be laughing to because those crooked scumbags deserve it.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I understand his wife, totaly

The same thing happened to me, my sister who served in Iraq got killed in her home, the same way.

No-knock procedure, and guess what , they stormed the wrong house,my sister died because of their ignorance

I mean seriously, she been murdered in her hallway ,in her pjs...
It just sicken me

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This shouldn't come as a surprise.

Dept. of Homeland Security spelled it out quite clearly. One of the biggest terrorist threats to our nation is

returning Veterans!

TPTB HATE soldiers!

They could organize and support an uprising, they know too much.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
I understand his wife, totaly

The same thing happened to me, my sister who served in Iraq got killed in her home, the same way.

No-knock procedure, and guess what , they stormed the wrong house,my sister died because of their ignorance

It just sicken me

So what happens here? SHE WAS YOUR SISTER! What are you doing about it? Whats ANYONE doing about these atrocities that are taking place? If that was my family member, I would have killed anyone involved that I could find. It may seem like 'an eye for an eye' mentality, but when big changes need to take place, extreme measures need to be practiced. Nobody is doing anything about this. It's time to nut up, or shut up. It seems everyone has something to say, but nobody really wants to be heard.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
Jose's number was up it seem. how this scenario played out seem almost improbable. when the stars align, people die. only thing regrettable about this event was Jose should of went out like a soldier.

Keep in mind that I am speculating.

Someone with 2 tours under his belt would have no trouble recognizing a SWAT or other police officers once they were in the house. I imagine he would see that they weren't your typical home invaders. If he did, I don't believe a soldier is going to fire on a member of law enforcement. Who is supposed to protect his wife and child when he is deployed?

Maybe we just disagree on what going "out like a soldier" entails.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Listen, i dont have parents anymore, since our parents died, my family litteraly vanished because they never gave a damn about my sister and me, i tried anythings possible after my sister died, legaly speaking, wtf you want me to do, to wait for thoses bastard with a SMG ?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am sick of this crap. I hope the world does come to an end in 2012. If I was to say what I feel right now my post would get pull and I might get banned so lest just say I am way beyond mad.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Listen, i dont have parents anymore, since our parents died, my family litteraly vanished because they never gave a damn about my sister and me, i tried anythings possible after my sister died, legaly speaking, wtf you want me to do, to wait for thoses bastard with a SMG ?

I would personally hunt them down and make each one of them pay. What you do is your own choice. I guess what I am trying to say, is choose repression, choose to be one of the 'sheeple'. OR Choose to speak. LOUDLY.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If there are "Tillmans" being exterminated both on tour and on his own soil........you Americams need to be worried about whats really going on.

I hope someone has more info on the Op's topic!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

And you think ig gonna give me my sister back ?

Do you think killing thems gonna make her resurrect !!! ?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

And let me guess...
nobody in the SWAT team was ever charged or demomoted or punished in any way?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
He was alive - but Paramedics were prevented from attending to him - for over an hour. At which point, they were sent away because he died.

26 years old, 4 year old child.

Link

Oh my god.

The rage is building up inside me at a decidedly increased pace.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Nones, they said she was carrying a weapon , TOTAL LIE !!!
She alway kept her rifle locked.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

And you think ig gonna give me my sister back ?

Do you think killing thems gonna make her resurrect !!! ?

No, of course not, but I just can't understand how your sister, along with many others, have been murdered, and no justice done. It's sickening, and it's time the people spoke. One man nearly brought 4 million people to a halt this morning in Sydney, by climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge, dropping a banner, and staging a one man protest. All of Australia right now are listening to his voice, what he has to say, through interviews on news channels.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I hope you sued those s.o.b's and they went to prison for attempted murder. The only way for any justice to occur is for these cops to be charged with murder, receive the death penalty, and the entire PD to be fired, while handing over their pensions to the family. Sick Bastards. Sick world.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
People don't serve two tours in Iraq and still get killed in their own home by a SWAT team. Coincedence does no mean he's immune to prosecution or error in judgement or being in the wrong place at the wrong time or anything else. People have served in Iraq and been shot on the streets by muggers.

So what are you saying should happen. Police should check for miltary records of people before storming houses and give them a break?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Before making a judgement (like everyone else on here has I would like more info.

The news story is extremely biased and I don't count that as a credible story.

Not saying it didn't happen the way they said I would just like another source.

Maybe the guy WAS dealing drugs, who knows?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join