It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism debate on TV game show...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This guy has b@lls . . .

Maybe Polynesians have been offered membership into the KKK as " very tan" white members . . .

When will we get over our varnish...

Opinions....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I saw this the other day. The guy merely stated his opinion from his life experiences. No need to crucify the guy! Although, he would have been better off at keeping those thoughts to himself at that time. Imagine if he had been a white guy...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yeah, saw this a couple of days ago, yes he was just speaking his mind, but he did so in the wrong way ...

Stating he didn't like a person because he was black? COME ON

But through the conversation, you could tell from his actions/words that he kinda regretted what he said, and rightfully so ... And then mentioning to the old guy about being a Jew ... He just kept digging the hole deeper and deeper ... But unfortunately it wasn't deep enough for him to hide in

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
However, this has already been mentioned here, I think a few times:

PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FEATURE

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
However, this has already been mentioned here, I think a few times:

PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FEATURE

I did but not well enough I guess...

:-)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I don't get it. What is it about this idiot that leads people to think he is interesting enough to create a thread about? Is it really that this matters? Are you actually interested in sharing his view? Or is this just the type of topic that you think you might get flags for?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I saw this the other day. The guy merely stated his opinion from his life experiences. No need to crucify the guy! Although, he would have been better off at keeping those thoughts to himself at that time. Imagine if he had been a white guy...

I know... thinking out loud on game shows is not the best place and I was being nice compared to those he offended. He is real popular with those groups and growing.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sorry, but this was posted yesterday: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Yeah, saw this a couple of days ago, yes he was just speaking his mind, but he did so in the wrong way ...

Stating he didn't like a person because he was black? COME ON

But through the conversation, you could tell from his actions/words that he kinda regretted what he said, and rightfully so ... And then mentioning to the old guy about being a Jew ... He just kept digging the hole deeper and deeper ... But unfortunately it wasn't deep enough for him to hide in

From that first statement... it was just spinning wheels.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
Sorry, but this was posted yesterday: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Redirect then... I missed it

:-)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I don't get it. What is it about this idiot that leads people to think he is interesting enough to create a thread about? Is it really that this matters? Are you actually interested in sharing his view? Or is this just the type of topic that you think you might get flags for?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When will we get over our varnish...

Opinions..

What are flags...?

new topics

top topics

join