It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 400 ft wide Metallic Domes buried in the desert (pics)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13star
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e17bc28bcc1.jpg[/atsimg]

At a first glimpse, it appears to be a solar collection tower. Commonly found in the desert.

They have all the characteristics of a solar collection tower, but there is no way to be sure.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Someone has posted this story on DI forum but used the ATS links to embed the images, isn't that stealing bandwidth from here ???

" I think they're in the UAE "

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Do people not really read the thread before replying? Or is it just common nature to reply after reading the OPs post? This was answered and linked to on page 8 and then again on page 12 I think. Now this is on page 23 and people are still "guessing" as to what these are when it has already been confirmed. Sorry if this seems like a rant or anything but this is how a pebble gets turned into the UFO that sole the Canadian Princess type of thing.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is a desalination plant in Emirate of Abu Dhabi.

A solar plant.

And the differences are obvious.

edit on 12-5-2011 by crustas because: to complete

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Sorry for the late response, jiggerj. I have limited time on the computer, but from my reading of several articles, it appears they pipe the water some 60 miles or so into the desert to force pump it into an aquafier which will turn it into drinking water. That's the simple explanation. If that is indeed the case, and if these are indeed those types of filtration plants, it explains the location and the roads/pipes. But, I don't know if that is what these are or not, it's just a guess.

peace

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 13star

Missile silos?

I wonder if they are still in use.
edit on 12-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by smirnoffsky

I agree, I thinks it's a sort of roadway/driveway that leads upwards, why would you need this for a tank? I think it's something else, maybe grain storage facility.

p00hbear

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow!! I haven't read the last 23 pages, but these craters going down into the middle of the desert without any water for thousands of miles or plants in any grids nearby are obviously underground bases used for a combination of missile silo's, human experimentation, biological warfare, uranium enrichment, and anti-matter production. Anybody can see that from those pictures!!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
We've already got the answer, close this already before ALL of ATS make themselves look stupid.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It doesnt look like there's much room for parking!

Looks like a paved drive spiralling up around them heading into a covered garage?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The thing is, notice the shape ? If we use common sence, u can see that one expensive building, When you look at the picture you see a building designed for a good reason,evrything makes sence .

For what ,i wouldnt know,but things like water collectors,solar collectors are made a cheap as possible, because of the mas-production. cut corners where they can, again the buildings you see on the picture is expensive.

And again, the first thing i noticed was ,that building is designed for a verry special reason.

verry intresting stuff

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"He who controls the Spice, controls the universe! "

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by movetovanuatu
We've already got the answer, close this already before ALL of ATS make themselves look stupid.

Who is this we you refer to? Can we also have the answer?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
(message for moderators: i made this post just because of WORRY - yes, i am worried by current ATS level).
-----------
ok, my last post here:

This whole thread is VERY important for some reasons.
It obscures overwhelming ignorance.

Few observations:
- credibility of ats became almost equal to zero lately just because of ignorance of kids writing whatever they imagine or want to see without checking,
EXAMPLE:

Wow!! I haven't read the last 23 pages, but these craters going down into the middle of the desert without any water for thousands of miles or plants in any grids nearby are obviously underground bases

- c.a. 80% made their stats on ignorance here(nice statistics, ZERO sense),
EXAMPLE:

Interesting concept there, can you explain to me what types of crops they may be able to successfully grow in the sands? Cactus?

Sweet lord(s)...just look at this post...
- specific people from specific countries seem to be unable to understand, that money may be spent in PROPER way, i mean for PEOPLE, not for wars.

Sorry for engrish, i am not native speaker/writer(selflearner), so skip your kicks for that reason.
Thank you.

p.s. can someone suggest good forum like ats without tons of bs? pm me please. time to go on.
p.s.2 forum engine will be reason for many to leave this place. middle-ages ended long time ago.

btw, that "road-end" that is entrance to underground whatever for some, is clear proof, that what do we see is RAISED, not sunken. live with it, finally.
and yes, i've read all pages of that thread(what a pain it was..).
edit on 12-5-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Its for farming and irrigation. The answers are about 10-15 pages ago.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok im heading that way tomorrow you can access it straight of Sheikh Zayed Road so shouldnt be a problem and i will report back with pics what we see then hopefully we can lay this to rest

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by movetovanuatu

Actually can we not close this. Someone is apparently going to take some pics from ground level so we can get a better look and if I find my way over there I might be able to get some pics taken aswell. This is the only place I can see with these domes and indeed there are dozens of 'farms' without them so they are not standard design. Seems to be a heck of a lot of water for such a small patch of farmland.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by deesul69

Originally posted by earthdude

Its for farming and irrigation. The answers are about 10-15 pages ago.

Do people like you even look at the pictures ? realy compare thos domes with all the water irigation projects you can find. if u find any design that matches congratz!.

I'm not saying it isnt,but saying we already got an anwser is BS.
those domes look verry expensive ,and a verry specific shape. if it those where mere water reservoirs or water irigation systems they wouldnt have that shape, it would look way cheaper for starters

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

if it those where mere water reservoirs or water irigation systems they wouldnt have that shape, it would look way cheaper for starters

Where are you from?
Can you imagine country, that project managers do not need to STEAL money by simple shapes and western publicity opinions about shapes?money+culture, creativity is what you see there, i REALLY understand why it is hard to get it for you.
You know, guys, many are talking about fighting with "system", illuminatis, masons, but LOL, you think like them.
This wont change.
k, logout, this is waste of time, it is useless, go, and make stats, guys.
edit on 12-5-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If you bring up google earth and use copy and paste this in the search box it will take you to that area really looks strange and no idea what it is though??

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join