It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 400 ft wide Metallic Domes buried in the desert (pics)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by civpop
Guys i live very close to them and pass that area from Dubai to Abu dhabi and they are to do with irregating the desert thats all nothing sinister at all its all part of a green belt project but each to there own

It makes me laugh that 3 posts after this one someone wrote "Given the limited anount of information available.."

Limitied to this eye witness who is familiar with the area, and in fact the objects in question. Very limited data, all we know is exactly what they are..

(And yet 12 pages later here we still are!)
edit on 12-5-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Guys i live very close to them and pass that area from Dubai to Abu dhabi and they are to do with irregating the desert thats all nothing sinister at all its all part of a green belt project but each to there own

It makes me laugh that 3 posts after this one someone wrote "Given the limited anount of information available.."

Limitied to this eye witness who is familiar with the area, and in fact the objects in question. Very limited data, all we know is exactly what they are..

I'd rather trust the word of someone local then someone who is 10,000 miles away speculating. This is also the groundwork for the solar panel farm that's being planned for outside of Dubai. A similar project is coming to Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan and The US Mojave Desert.
edit on 12-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
These Domes are the experimental architecture of places of worships of the new planned religion as mixture of christianity and islam.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I don't have a lot to add really, but wanted to share my idea of what I think it is. I have no source for this, it is just observation and theory.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/694770a34176.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit to add that #4 could also be a pipe leading into the main water piping, used for mixing additives into the water that might otherwise damage the main storage tank.
edit on 12-5-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Man i love this site
I told you all what they are on about page 9 and went to bed got up this morning and we are on page 20. I only realy found this site yesterday and was lurking untill i saw this post and then when i saw what people are putting i decided to join as i live here in Dubai and have past this area many times

Do you really think with Camp Mirage not far away it would be anything sinister ........erm nope

Welcome to ATS.

You will soon realize that most of the members here, do not take someone's word as proof of anything. You may very well be correct, but in all honesty, you have given absolutely no proof. Your proof is- "I have been by there." Anybody can type that.

This fact, that I have stated, may seem to be annoying. However, if you think about it, this is what makes this site good for finding truths. Proof, not opinion, is what is needed to find truth. So if you are correct, then you should have no problem showing proof.

P.S. Based on a majority of the posts that I have read, not many are claiming that this is anything sinister. Sinister or not, has nothing to do with one's own curiosity.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by Shamatt

I'd rather trust the word of someone local then someone who is 10,000 miles away speculating. This is also the groundwork for the solar panel farm that's being planned for outside of Dubai. A similar project is coming to Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Afghanistan and The US Mojave Desert.
edit on 12-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

That's what I'm saying. Al we .... Oh never mind!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Maybe these are Underground Nuclear Powerplants. There is much to find on google!!!

resources.metapress.com...
edit on 12-5-2011 by ni91ck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It coud be a soular energy compound.In europe they plan to built something like that in the Deserts of Africa.Called Deserttec.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
21 pages in! And no-one know what these things are, world record on ATS!

Good Find Sir!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Dont archeoligists use simaler domes to protect finds ?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Giant Joe Cells aka: Orgone generators for rainfall..........
Wilhelm Reich and Viktor Schauberger weren't quacks.........

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It is a seawater desalination plant, run by sunlight. My uncle Richard builds them things...-

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is a tech suture to cover the probes inserted in the brain of mother earth that's closest point of contact with the surface is in the middle east.

case closed

i.e. its a large forestation area with some type of water storage/pumping station

I have finally reached the end
edit on 12-5-2011 by NuroSlam because: brain freeze

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

A desalination plant would be a lot closer to the sea I would imagine

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

Seem so sure of this, any proof?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrZorg
It coud be a soular energy compound.In europe they plan to built something like that in the Deserts of Africa.Called Deserttec.

Since when was Africa in Europe?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
reply to post by NuroSlam

Seem so sure of this, any proof?

which post?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuroSlam
This is a tech suture to cover the probes inserted in the brain of mother earth that's closest point of contact with the surface is in the middle east.

case closed

i.e. its a large forestation area with some type of water storage/pumping station

This one

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal

Originally posted by NuroSlam

case closed

This one

Sorry, no proof, just common sense.

common sense says "build a desalination plant next to the sea so that as you transfer fresh water to forestation/farm land you are able to also along the way provide fresh water to inhabitants along the way"

as anyone able to zoom out from the area can see that there is foliage growing in the grids.

it makes more sense to place self powered pumping stations within the are of forestation/farming then having HUGE pumping stations somewhere else

Pumping stations require local access for maintenance.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

Ah, that makes sense, those are fields with water lines run for crops then.
Found this, which appears related:
artesolare.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join