It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealing From Work and Corporations...Good or Bad?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadBLACK

Let me ask, do you believe that a person has the deed in taking care of himself and family, or should that person support his family and any other families living near him?
edit on 11-5-2011 by Realms because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

wow, just wow...I'm sure you won't read this respose, but I felt I should let you know that ruining someones life for MONEY is a pretty sh*****y thing to do bro, just sayin oh and also try not to fall off from your high chair you may hurt yourself...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Ya never know

In all likelihood, you would go to court and get fined, thereby making you work even longer hours at your low paying job in order to pay off your stupid act.

Then you could whine even more about how you deserve a living wage in order to pay off all of your court fines.

Just more incentive to move into bigger crimes, such as lorry robbing

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

go read that post again as you missed the whole point

while you are at it read the rest of my posts on this thread.

you imply the complete opposite of what i said

remind me to never buy cement from you

oh and i never met the man he bodily threw my mom into the street for getting pregnant [me]
and disinherited her for marrying a black man
edit on 11-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

link   
reply to post by Realms

I will have to agree to this point. While I do believe people are entitled basic needs, such as

air & water,
thoughts and words,
ideas and imaginations,

But I do strongly disagree with

Power perceived, is power achieved

Power perceived, is power perceived.

link   

And sooner or later you end up in prison, with your new lesbian girlfriend who looks mighty nice in a flannel shirt.

Maybe she will teach you about her favorite dinosaur, Lickalotapus.

All because you refuse to make something of yourself.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

May I ask, have you ever had anything stolen from you before? If yes, how'd that make you feel? You wanna cry foul, but if it happens to you, then you're against the very things you wish to decry. Don't understand basic principles of life do ya?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
who is trying to be intelligent...in all honesty, and i could care less, compared to you guys, i am really dumb...but for reals, who cares? what im saying is, its you older folks who are just so set in your state of mind that you will never change and you add to the problem, yet your on this site looking at whats wrong with the government and all that crap....you guys are plain and simple, whats wrong with the world

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectedLogic

While I do believe people are entitled basic needs,

And the Constitution addresses those basic needs for the people. Thus the reason why social welfare programs are not identified in Article 1 section 8.

As for " power perceived " quote, thats whats wrong with the younger generations. They don't see knowledge as power. They see it as means for entitlements.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

And sooner or later you end up in prison, with your new lesbian girlfriend who looks mighty nice in a flannel shirt.

All because you refuse to make something of yourself.

Nice come back there, next you'll tell me not to drop the soap, how original of you

And i wouldnt get caught, i'd be a pro

link   

reply to post by King Loki

Do you receive a paycheck at your job?

Why do you bother cashing it? Why don't you just go work for free?

Unless you are paid in commodities, you are cashing a check that has no intrinsic value. Why waste your time cashing it?

Have you ever worked for a big corporation before, I worked for the biggest telecommunications company in Australia in my previous job for over 8 years and multiple times in that employment i saw corporations clearly ripping people off and making money doing it hand over fist ... they used to tell employee's to place charges on peoples accounts and do nothing about it unless it was complained about ... planed obsolescence and cyclical consumption are terms thrown around constantly ... my sister worked at McDonald and they told her to leave out 1 item from every other order if it was possible to save the company money because they knew a bunch of people wouldn't come back to claim there left out portions. And this is just minor things look at corps like goldman and sachs where stealing massive amounts of money from the people was common place.

If these guys can do it on a massive scale and never get put in jail why does some one who say steals some pens and office supplies get jail time for doing this ??

link   
reply to post by ViperChili

That's comedy right there!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So far, you haven't shown the intelligence or common sense required to be a professional thief.

I'd bet you get caught first time out.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadBLACK

you guys are plain and simple, whats wrong with the world

Less we forget, it was the older generation that built this country, but I assume you won't pay any mind to that? Just look on how to get yours free huh?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms

May I ask, have you ever had anything stolen from you before? If yes, how'd that make you feel? You wanna cry foul, but if it happens to you, then you're against the very things you wish to decry. Don't understand basic principles of life do ya?

Lol, my family dont buy stolen goods from other peoples house's, we have standards, We only buy things that have come from a store or the back of a lorry. Has anyone stolen from me? Yes they have, my employer steals my labour 5 days a week, makes me feel like # if i'm honest, but oh well, I DESERVE IT

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Why didnt you gather the necessary evidence, and go whistleblower on their ass?

You still didn't answer my question.

Why do you bother cashing your paychecks since they have no intrinsic value?

link   

So far, you haven't shown the intelligence or common sense required to be a professional thief.

I'd bet you get caught first time out.

so far, you havnt given me any reason to prove my intelligence. Gee'z, this entitlement culture is catching on isnt it?

link   

reply to post by ViperChili

That's comedy right there!

no actually thats a joke that was passed around in like year 3 .... if you think thats comedy that really says something about your maturity level.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Stop your employers theft then.

Quit your job.

Your employer steals nothing from you, you are just unhappy with your wage because you are a parasite who refuses to earn what you believe you are worth.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by ProjectedLogic

While I do believe people are entitled basic needs,

And the Constitution addresses those basic needs for the people. Thus the reason why social welfare programs are not identified in Article 1 section 8.

As for " power perceived " quote, thats whats wrong with the younger generations. They don't see knowledge as power. They see it as means for entitlements.

But this completely goes against your previous statement

That's my point. No one is entitled to anything.

It now seems you are starting to align with my argument.
On a side note, I am only 26 yet I have to completely agree with

thats whats wrong with the younger generations. They don't see knowledge as power. They see it as means for entitlements..

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join