It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealing From Work and Corporations...Good or Bad?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Are you listening to the bible's 'thou shall not steal ?'
I'm pretty sure the lord doesn't want you to starve to death either!
I would only do it if I had to, but i'm not praising you OP.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms

Originally posted by ProjectedLogic

Originally posted by King Loki

Originally posted by ViperChili
reply to post by King Loki

Why aren't you out growing your own food, getting your own water, and homesteading it up in a log cabin that you built with tools you made?

lol Some people have responsibilities and people to look after .. thats not a luxury everyone can afford to just be able to drop everything and walk away. What about people who couldn't physically do that because of injury or a defect from birth ?

And how do you afford to pay the taxes on the land you are using to grow your food and drink you water? Can you even do so legally without permits in your area? Are those permits free?

No one suggested becoming a ranch owner. A simple little garden will save you a bundle at the store. ( I know, I grow my own veggies )

I agree. A garden in your back yard is much more feasible and helpful over dropping everything to live in the woods. And how long do you really think you can hide from the IRS? Your not safe, even in the woods!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sorry, back on topic. Stealing from a corporation/job? I would have to vote no.

Now I would suggest keeping a real real close eye on your employer just in case they might not be so trustworthy.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Do you steal from work? I do. Every single job I've ever had, except for one. And you know what, I dont feel guilty about it. Not one bit.

Now I"ve had some crappy jobs: private snobby country club, Ace Hardware, Panera Bread, Subway and now a generic office job. The only job I never stole from was the privately owned cafe. I didnt steal from them because I'd be stealing from people, not faceless corporate entities. I steal from the rich and give to myself. Much like the rich steal from me (labor power, energy, creativity, time and, of course, the profits I make for the company) and give to themselves.

As a lifelong fighter of the system and sower of discord, I feel a sort of passive agressive satisfaction when I steal from work. Its a way to be a wolf in sheeps clothing, smiling and nodding while secretly undermining the system that enslaves us all (CEOs to janitors, we all work to eat).

So my question is: When and why do you steal from work? If you dont, why not?

When is ok to steal? What virtues are there in stealing from work and corporations?

(For the record: if my boss is reading this...you'll never catch me. Mwahahahaha!!)

edit on 10-5-2011 by doctornamtab because: spelling

IT depends entirely on a few factors for me

Are they a big corporation? Like not some family owned buisness or small chain - I'm talking big - like BP or Unisys and the such.

Do they treat you as sub human? IE Requesting females on the rag wear a red wristband to justify their "extra" toilet breaks. Getting talked too by managers about you're toilet breaks when you've gone the total of 5times in one day. Do they deliberately keep all staff in an area... I'll use Unisys as an example... Unisys has their systems setup so they can track how long you're logged into the pc - how long you're on the phones and off them and doing other work. The software was setup incorrectly - We'd allways be in the "bad" range. Every one of us. Noone would make what they required. But this was deliberate - Because they put you on a "personal improvement plan" - And they keep you on that. Meaning after you've been on that for 1 month they can fire you as you're "not performing to expectations" - even tho the expectations are impossible to meet.

They continualy talk down on you because you do not meet these goals - intimidation tatics. They have no issues threatening you're job to keep you in line. Bring to them proof their "Timetrax" system is not setup correctly which is the reason you under perform and they get rid of you.

Good will never win if the good guy's refuze to use dirty tatics back when said tatics are, and have being used against them for decades. When will you idiots realise this? Do you honestly think that this world is goign to change in the slightest for hte better if we did everything "the proper way"? Well you can see how good the "proper way" is doing us. We're gone from being F'd in the A to being DP F'd in the A and you're quite happy to Say ohh no cant fight back, wrong is wrong!

You people make me wish natural selection was still in effect. Maybe then we wouldent be stuck with so many flouridated fools that are happy to be bent over on a daily basis and then justify why it was done to them and ask for more.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by ViperChili

OMG I almost shot pepsi out of my nose.

Ever notice its usually these head-up-ass college kids who think they should have the world handed to them without working for anything?

Soon they will find out their liberal arts degrees dont even qualify them to be a jizz mopper in the local adult store, let alone for a career that will actually pay them anything, They refuse to admit their failures, and start making demands like "living wages", all while typing away on their corporate built computers in their house powered by corporate electricity before they go out and ride their corporate built bike to the local CORPORATIONS R EVIL!!!!!! protest.

Not sure if its the public school system that is responsible for this, or the fact they somehow managed to shoot up heroin in kindergarten and killed what functional brain cells they actually had.
edit on 11-5-2011 by ViperChili because: (no reason given)

ever notice how the petite-bourgeois suffer from delusions of grandeur [thinking themselves the master class]

oh well it was that kind of thinking that helped wreck every civilization in history.
history does not repeat itself but sometimes it rhymes

ever stopped to think that you are a parasite yourself?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

My net worth is under 10 digits long, I do not think I am part of the "master class" by any means.

My bills are paid, family is comfortable, and life is good. No worries in terms of finances.

Can you say the same?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
it is the nature of predators and prey to steal from each other.

I truly believe that when it comes to stealing, if the thief gets away with it, it's your fault for not keeping your property safe.

Rich people have an incentive to make strict laws against stealing. In the old days, the poor had their hands chopped off for stealing while the rich could steal all they want.

Poor people get their stuff stolen by the rich and they can't do anything about it.

The biggest thief today is the government and the transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich by "tax laws."
edit on 5/11/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

here we go again:

the fact that viperchill has so many more stars is cause he's stingy and hoards them.

loki may have had as many as ten times for all you know.

see that little menu beneath everybody's avatar?
if you open it and click on the profile, post, or threads
you'll learn more about said member and where [s]he is coming from

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
WOW many judgmental people up in this thread hahaha

So huge corporations steal millions every year not to mention places like GE paying no taxes

This dude steals some pencils and paper and you guys are freaking out

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

there you go again assuming things again

you know what they say about assumptions?

nice way of changing the subject by the way

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Man why are you on such a high horse? Do you hate poor people or something cause all you have been doing this whole thread is judging them saying they have no skills and are losers...We get it you have money no one cares

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AmerikanDekline

Why are you blaming GE for their tax issue when the U.S. government is the one that made it possible?

Or do you think they should just send in millions to the USG just to be nice?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmerikanDekline

Man why are you on such a high horse? Do you hate poor people or something cause all you have been doing this whole thread is judging them saying they have no skills and are losers...We get it you have money no one cares

People who refuse to do anything to better their lives are in fact losers.

People that whine about wanting a "living wage" while they do absolutely nothing to improve their marketability are losers.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I don't personally give two #s about GE or our Government...I'm just saying if i'm paying taxes then huge corporations should as well. Could be i'm just crazy. You avoided that question about hating poor people fyi.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

would i be correct if take it you approve of child labor then?

Mike Lee: Federal Child Labor Laws Are Unconstitutional (VIDEO)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

haha ok old time...I had a good job that paid plenty for over 6 years then when the economy took a hit we ran out of work and I had to start over I know plenty about hard times buddy...but when you start from nothing it's not easy and perhaps you should be considerate of others situations or just keep being a dick either one I guess...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmerikanDekline

I don't personally give two #s about GE or our Government...I'm just saying if i'm paying taxes then huge corporations should as well. Could be i'm just crazy. You avoided that question about hating poor people fyi.

I dont hate poor people.

Just those who whine about wanting more money while doing nothing to make themselves more valuable. I truly despise people with a sense of entitlement. In fact, if one could engineer a virus to infect only them, I would give them every dime to my name.

I have no use for people who think a "living wage" is a good idea. It simply wouldn't work. The people in this thread who have suggested that burger flippers should be paid $15 are utterly useless in all facets of life.
edit on 11-5-2011 by ViperChili because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

now this is a perfect example of projection.

he made a statement and you jumped on him

you even insulted his mom.

keep following the program
when it blue screens on you....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

"People who refuse to do anything to better their lives are in fact losers.

People that whine about wanting a "living wage" while they do absolutely nothing to improve their marketability are losers."

There is a difference in someone who is lazy and someone who is not able to better their situation due to money or their geographical area you accept that right...In many places there is no work that doesn't mean they have no skills,intellect, or will to better themselves. Your just pretty rude in general, but I'm sure you have heard that plenty before.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

define social welfare programs please so we know what you mean

also your opinion of corporate welfare would be much appreciated

be right back gonna go check your profile.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join