It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealing From Work and Corporations...Good or Bad?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Still waiting?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms
reply to post by ProjectedLogic

What makes anyone entitled to anything?

That's my point. No one is entitled to anything. Taking pride in oneself, and earning what is wanted is what should be accomplished. Power perceived, is power achieved.

So if a government body brought in a policy to say that you have to pay for the air you breath water you drink and earn everything using THEIR system you would be cool with that ??? ... nice to know the sort of people that post on here.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadBLACK
its people like viperchili that make this world such a craphole....open your mind buddy...if they dont want to work, let them become homeless, wth, ever ask them why they cant work?
edit on 11-5-2011 by DeadBLACK because: just because

As opposed to what, making others support them?

Yea, no thanks.

If someone doesnt want to work or support themselves, they deserve to live in the streets and die from starvation.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

If it makes you feel better, I go to sleep every night with a smile knowing that people like you struggle. You deserve every hardship that comes your way. Some people make something of themselves, others whine about life not being fair. You are the latter.

Not unnerving in any manner.
edit on 11-5-2011 by ViperChili because: (no reason given)

Wow, you really do give us guys a real reason to steal those staplers, I'm going to take it one step futher next time and take the hole-punch to! Coz you should know, i sleep better knowing ive got one over on my silly employer (Y)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

What makes anyone entitled to anything?

That's my point. No one is entitled to anything. Taking pride in oneself, and earning what is wanted is what should be accomplished. Power perceived, is power achieved.

So if a government body brought in a policy to say that you have to pay for the air you breath water you drink and earn everything using THEIR system you would be cool with that ??? ... nice to know the sort of people that post on here.

Straw man argument. Have anything constructive to comment on? Didn't think so.

link   

Still waiting?

waiting for what ???

link   
As usual, another ATS thread devolves into a whiny pissing match. Resist the temptation to try to reason with retards and go read another thread. That's what I'm doing. Out.

edit on 11-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

link   

And if you ever get caught, your employer will have the last laugh as you rightfully rot away in prison.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili

My point exactly. You said it perfectly

All of the oxygen cannot be bottled and sold. The sun cannot be contained in a jar and sold.

Just as all the water cannot be bottled, yet it is and sold. Same for air, or light for that matter. But do they not exist for all?

The thought and ideas you place online are the property of the website owners, in this case, The Above Network owns your comments.

They own the comments themselves, but not the ideas.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I made a comment earlier, clearly your intelligence is so great that you couldn't read it ... here ill repost it

Your all taking like the monetary system is not a scam to start with ... you want to know why your all wrong ... FIAT CURRENCY.

Fiat Currency: money without intrinsic value

An intrinsic theory of value (also called theory of objective value) is any theory of value in economics which holds that the value of an object, good or service, is intrinsic or contained in the item itself. Most such theories look to the process of producing an item, and the costs involved in that process, as a measure of the item's intrinsic value.

When you "steal" something your stealing something that doesn't actually have an intrinsic value so your not actually stealing anything your just taking it.

If i take a rock off the earth its not classed as stealing ... but if some one picks up that rock puts a price tag on it and puts it in a store its now illegal for me to take it ... nice system.
edit on 11/5/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

Still waiting?

waiting for what ???

Waiting for you to make an intelligent comment to discuss. Thus far, I've seen nothing but personal attacks to other posters. Just curious if you had the ability to conjure up something useful.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Purified water through whatever method (distilled, ionization, etc etc ) is bottled and sold. That is where the cost comes from. Hell, why dont you jump on that market? Just bottle and sell tapwater.

Sunlight is not sold, human created energy is.

edit on 11-5-2011 by ViperChili because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili

And if you ever get caught, your employer will have the last laugh as you rightfully rot away in prison.

Prison for stealing a stapler? Not just yet sweetheart, you rich people would really have to invest in the government to make THAT happen

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by rubbertramp
i haven't noticed anybody put a value on this corporate theft?
are we basically talking pens and pencils, or would it be ok to actually take millions, thus putting people out of work in order for them to make up the loss?

You could do a hypothetical workup.

Let's say a company has 20 office locations, each with 100 employees. 2000 employees total.

Each employee has a stapler on their desk. Damn that is a nice stapler. The company wouldn't notice if I just took that sweet swingline home to live at my house. I could just grab another one from the supply closet.

That stapler cost the company $10.

2000 swingline coveting employees.

$20,000.

Chump change?

Maybe if people stopped stealing, they could pay employees better, and give them some better medical coverage.

Or maybe they could have offered their services at a more competitive price, but instead they lose too much business to their competition and now 2000 people are out of work.

finally, somebody gets it. i began mentioning this concept 4 or 5 pages back.
i thought i might actually be the only one who understands that the only people paying for theft from corps. are the employees and consumers.
the cost is passed on, there is no doubt about this.

link   
Wow I leave my comp for a few and come back to a thread that's turned into muck in a toilet. A shame, such potential it had...

link   

Ya never know

In all likelihood, you would go to court and get fined, thereby making you work even longer hours at your low paying job in order to pay off your stupid act.

Then you could whine even more about how you deserve a living wage in order to pay off all of your court fines.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It's people like you "ol timer" that are wrong with this world and scream for change and than get all hissy fit like saying "us kids should go back to playing video games"....so your saying we should be good little sheep?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadBLACK

the funny thing is they act like they are intelligent ... but when you post something they don't understand they just skip over it lol so funny.

link   

Do you receive a paycheck at your job?

Why do you bother cashing it? Why don't you just go work for free?

Unless you are paid in commodities, you are cashing a check that has no intrinsic value. Why waste your time cashing it?

link   

at the least, lose your job and other employees don't get their raise because the corp. needs to make up what it lost due to theft.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join