It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's PROOF that .............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
(MODS: If this is in the wrong place I am sure you will move it)

Every time I see a thread that starts with " Here's Proof" There is never really any proof of anything.

In this world of conspiracy theories there really is never "PROOF"

There is just another person's opinion on a given subject and just because it coincides with your beliefs it is considered proof.

Proof is hard, real evidence that can not be disputed.

Maybe I am alone, but I tire of people claiming proof of something where there is none. A You Tube video is seldom proof of anything

If there is any "I have proof" thread on here that ACTUALLY has proof. Please enlighten me.

edit on 9-5-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think you proved it with this thread.

...But that would actually mean that this thread contains actual proof, proving yourself wrong!

...Paradox

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I doubt it

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This thread is proof that it should be in the rant forum.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

The question really is it harder to prove something does not exist vs does exist.

Consider...
We can observe 10,000 mice, and say that since none of them have two tails that no mice have two tails. However, we cannot say for sure that mice cannot have two tails, as one day we may observe a mouse with more than the normal amount of tails...

link   
this thread is proof that there is proof on ats and in the world and the proof is that there is no proof so therefore there IS proof cos i just proved that there is proof by proving that you cant prove that theres no proof or anything proven on ats or in the world... proof.
yeah proof.

link   

Originally posted by scojak
I think you proved it with this thread.

...But that would actually mean that this thread contains actual proof, proving yourself wrong!

...Paradox

Nice...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

I claim to offer no proof of anything with this thread.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
reply to post by scojak

Prove it...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
reply to post by mwood

The question really is it harder to prove something does not exist vs does exist.

Consider...
We can observe 10,000 mice, and say that since none of them have two tails that no mice have two tails. However, we cannot say for sure that mice cannot have two tails, as one day we may observe a mouse with more than the normal amount of tails...

If we observe 10.000 mice and they all have 1 tail you can't say that's it's impossible that a mouse could have 2 tails. I don't see the parallel between your example and what I am saying.

Now, if you say "I have proof that mice can't have 2 tails" and show me a video of 10,000 mice with one tail that would be more like what I am saying. The video wouldn't be proof that they couldn't have 2 tails, it would only be proof that those 10,000 mice didn't have 2 tails.......

And yeah, I guess this should have been in the Rant forum.
edit on 9-5-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

But if he proved it their would be no conspiracy just fact. Ya i think it should be in the rant forum too, and no i dont have proof of that

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

Sorry, but "Here's PROOF that ............." claims to offer proof of something, which was the reason I clicked on the thread in the first place, just as everyone else did.

We can't know that this was a thread about there not being proof just because it was your intent to do so.

ETA: I'm not trying to be insensitive, as I agree with you about the whole "Here's proof" thing. I'm just calling things as I see them while trying to incorporate a bit of humor.
edit on 5/9/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here is all of the proof I need
Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon.....86 proof
Jack Daniels Black Label...86 proof
Canadian Club....80 proof

new topics

top topics

join