It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship under the Sphinx. It all adds up.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Howdy Iksose7

Originally posted by iksose7
was later semi-confirmed by ground penetrating radar in 1973.

Nope unconfirmed, they found nothing that wasn't natural for limestone saturated with water.

A summary of 'holes in the Sphinx' can be found here: Sphinx holes

Description of the 1974,76 & 78 study by one of the principles: 1973 study

You may wish in the future to investigate something by using source besides fringe websites

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Oh well. Just because somebody says something doesnt mean that it is or isnt true.

With all the deciet and cover-ups going on nowadays, i dont know what to believe.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

With all the deciet and cover-ups going on nowadays, i dont know what to believe.

I'm saddened that you feel compelled to characterize your fellow ATS posters in that way.

Harte

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Sorry if it appeared like i was directing that a fellow ATS follower. I wasnt.

Just expressing that i feel like the world we live in now is very corrupt and who knows what is right or wrong, fact or fiction, true or false.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Howdy Iksose7

was later semi-confirmed by ground penetrating radar in 1973.

Nope unconfirmed, they found nothing that wasn't natural for limestone saturated with water.
A summary of 'holes in the Sphinx' can be found here: Sphinx holes
Description of the 1974,76 & 78 study by one of the principles: 1973 study
You may wish in the future to investigate something by using source besides fringe websites

Very few outsiders have been let loose around Egypt..
Who knows what they have really found and what still is hidden..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just a thought:

Wouldn't the "Ground Penetrating Radar" also pick up a "Spaceship" underground?

I do believe the halls exist and there is vast network of underground tunnels beneath the pyramids and the sphinx ... just seems that the radar would have also picked up a spaceship if there was one.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Good point. Maybe its in stealth mode

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by dplum517

Good point. Maybe its in stealth mode

haha .. You have a good point as well ...

certainly not out of the realm of possibility.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Well, we have to go through Zahi Hawass to get the truth.

Don't see that happening until 'the guardian' is removed.

Khar

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Where did you get "invaders from the sea" from?

Deep could have a different meaning. Deep space, deep underground...

Aahhh. Got me. I read, "deep" and my mind filling in the rest. But I do believe that the most common translation of "deep" would be from the sea.

I'd still like to know where the translation came from though.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The Emerald Tablet is from Hermes. It is 14 lines long. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth are fake and from the Great White Brotherhood, which is the same ones that brought you the Seventh Ray of St. Germain. It's all deception. If you want to read more of Hermes, read the Corpus Hermeticum. If you would like to prove me wrong on the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, provide a link to their history from a credible source. You won't even find them on Wikipedia.

The Emerald Tablet on the other hand is not a fake.

From Jabir ibn Hayyan.

0) Balinas mentions the engraving on the table in the hand of Hermes, which says:
1) Truth! Certainty! That in which there is no doubt!
2) That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above, working the miracles of one.
3) As all things were from one.
4) Its father is the Sun and its mother the Moon.
5) The Earth carried it in her belly, and the Wind nourished it in her belly,
7) as Earth which shall become Fire.
7a) Feed the Earth from that which is subtle, with the greatest power.
8) It ascends from the earth to the heaven and becomes ruler over that which is above and that which is below.
14) And I have already explained the meaning of the whole of this in two of these books of mine.

Ok, first off. Not sure if i should of posted this here or in the alien/ufo forum as it kinda includes aspects of both. MODs feel free to move.

Now, i just got done reading the Emerald Tablets of Thoth which until the other day, i had no idea even existed. But boy am i happy i stumbled upon it.

I just wanted to point out a few lines of this text as i think they are VERY important.

As many of you probably know (and i'm sure alot of you dont) in 1933, "the sleeping prophet" Edgar Cayce told of a Hall of Records that lies beneth the Sphinx which was later semi-confirmed by ground penetrating radar in 1973.

This Hall of Records was said to contain the history of Atlantis from the beginning up until its destruction and dissapearence.

Now the lines that caught my eye (among many i must add) were :

Then gathered I the sons of Atlantis.
Into the spaceship I brought all my records,
brought the records of sunken Atlantis.
Gathered I all of my powers,
instruments many of mighty magic.

Deep 'neath the rocks, I buried my spaceship,
waiting the time when man might be free.

Over the spaceship, erected a marker in the form, of a lion yet like unto man.
There 'neath the image rests yet my spaceship,
forth to be brought when need shall arise.

Know ye, O man, that far in the future, invaders shall come from out of the deep. The awake, ye who have wisdom. Bring forth my ship and conquer with ease. Deep 'neath the image lies my secret. Search and find in the pyramid I built.

Could this be confirmation that Edgar Cayce was right? (or the other way round really)

Is there a spaceship under the Sphinx that holds a library full of knowledge which could change the history books?

Hope this information is new to alot of you

Peace

P.S Anyone who hasnt read the Emeral Tablets of Thoth, i highly recommend that you do. The information is very enlightning.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Very few outsiders have been let loose around Egypt..
Who knows what they have really found and what still is hidden..

I've been there six times and once spent an entire day on Menkaure's Pyramid. My wife lived there for three years.

There are tens of thousands of foreigners living in Egypt

Most Egyptologist are NOT Egyptian and they have access to about everything there is

I would note that limited control over the sites wasn't really established until 1920 and full control until the 1980s before that you could go anywhere anytime - and any guards were easily taken care of by a small baksheesh and that lasted up until Hawass - then you had to pay a bit more, we use to call it Hawass tax.

You guys might want to go to the Sphinx and walk around the area for a few days. You'd get a better idea of what you imagining and what is real and what is not. Seriously guys take the time and money to go to Egypt, stay at Mena house, you'll enjoy it
edit on 9/5/11 by Hanslune because: Added info

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Howdy Iksose

Oh well. Just because somebody says something doesnt mean that it is or isnt true.

So unless you are there and physically watch them minute by minute until they excavate the entire Spinx area down to say 80 meters in a diameter of 100 you'll just claim its being hidden? LOL

More seriously what evidence WOULD you accept?

Most of the 'cover ups' are imaginary they were invented by the fringe to explain away why no evidence is ever found to confirm wild theory x, y and z. Mr. Harte is an expert in this field!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Its is also the symbol for Chinese where the lion protects the ball of infromation.

Source

Look at thoes images then here for the dother infromation

source

It all makes sence!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Anyway, instead of looting the graves and burial sites of ancient civilizations, maybe they should think about putting things back where they found them ! At the end of the day it's still a persons belongings. If Thoth gets back and finds all his $**t's missing, heads are gonna roll !!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13star
Anyway, instead of looting the graves and burial sites of ancient civilizations, maybe they should think about putting things back where they found them ! At the end of the day it's still a persons belongings. If Thoth gets back and finds all his $**t's missing, heads are gonna roll !!

If its a 'Gods' property we assume they'll prevent you from finding it, taking it or retaining it! Dead people are easy to take stuff from.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Very interesting OP, great find! I have been trying to read these Tablets, some are quite difficult to make sense of, perhaps the translation of these created a sort of "telephone" result.

I am interested to see if further renovation of the area could uncover this "spaceship" that is claimed to be beneath it.

The question is, would the one who discovers it tell anyone?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Good stuff!!

About 10 years ago I had the most vivid dream of my life - it only lasted about 20 seconds, but i was in Egypt near one of the pyramids, and suddenly there was a SWARM of ships in the air and they started firing at someone/something on the ground. That was it.. then I woke up.... it was the only ET/Spaceship dream I've ever had.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
The original Emerald Tablet was supposed to have been one tablet, from which translations circulated about 1000 years ago. Modern literature surrounding the Emerald Tablet comes from someone called "Dr. Doreal" in 1925 and has absolutely no bearing on the original.

So you can read it 100 times, but it's still fairy tales.

Weren't his writings elaborations of the original Emerald Tablets?

There are quite a few different translations available.

Isaac Newton's can be found here

www.templeofsolomon.org...

Many other versions can be found here

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
link

Link

I was just having this conversation. there are "things" down there.

Hermes = Thoth = Enoch
edit on 9-5-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join