It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Why is speculating what it might be ridiculous?

On June 2nd, NEO 2009 BD passes Earth at 0.9 LD, one of the closest approaches noted to date. It's only 10 meters in size, so not sure if it will be "visible".

It's also a shame this thread, like most crop circle threads, has degenerated into a debate about whether they are real or man made. Get over yourselves folks - do you know how lame it is to read the same argument year after year after year? That argument has become the great "school playground" debate of modern times. A school playground debate being lots of views, no real evidence from either side of the argument - ergo, not worth arguing about.

edit on 9-5-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

This crop circle took many days to be built and they want us to believe that it wasn't man made? What a farce!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
first up, i am an artist, and my work has always been very graphical and tribal.
i LOVE the designs of crop circles.

second up, one word of skepticism. crop circles started off simple, then got more complicated with the introduction of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, both of which i use. its just a funny joke adobe bragged about back in the day!

but i do love all these 'new' important dates coming up as the 'old' important dates roll past and nothing happens.

do i believe aliens were here at one point? evidence suggests it, because no way did someone build those pyramids and monoliths without wheels.

are they coming back? who knows. but one thing i do know is i do not want to be some friggan slave. looks like i will die rebelling against these fools if they do come back.

Why do you immediately assume that they are malevolent? You are watching too much movies. You have already been conditioned to fear the ETs. The Greys do not represent all the ETs out there. Let go of your fear because that is useless. We would have been invaded a long time ago if those ETs visiting us are malevolent.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by personal stalker
reply to post by Seekeye2

Okay, maybe my input was less than civilized, but the point is this,

The thread in which I referenced was written on February 07, 2009, obviously about a PAST EVENT at the time it was written.
SOURCE www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your link says that the first circle appeared on June 21, 2009
Source
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

This is a 4-1/2 month difference!!!!!

The dates DO NOT correspond, and neither do the conclusions. If it is calculations we are making based on WHEN the anomaly appeared, then the calculations just don't work, do they?

I am skeptical of the whole crop circle thing, and for the most part don't think aliens are responsible. There are only a few stories out there which are alleged first hand accounts that I find compelling Don't get me wrong, it's a fascinating subject, but nowadays on this site, any light in the sky is a ufo or Annunaki mother ship or some other ridiculous claim. Put a thread together that addresses the difference in the dates that this allegedly appeared and perhaps I'd be more civil. It just seems that this is another thread that died and is now trying to be pathetically resurrected, no different than Niburu, or some other doomsday prophecy. Frankly, I'm growing tired of this crap.

But, if this IS a message from beyond, it would have to be looked at in a matter of pure logic IMHO.
The readers here can look at the sources I posted and draw their own conclusions.

You've got your dates wrong.

The date on the post is 2-7-2009 - This date represents July 2, 2009 not February 7th 2009.

You are mis-reading the date.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't buy crop circle stories

Its amazing how people can make a connection between stupid kids trying to get some attention, to aliens coming down and putting messages in our food.

Just remember

people lie

and crop stories suck

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Im Sorry, but the more these fanciful and complicated crop circles appear, the more it points to Human intervention.

And now someone has "decoded" it to include Australia...WTF??

Every Summer we have hurricanes!! Every Summer it Rains like hell up North and in the Nth East and West. Approx every 10 years we have huge floods....its called nature...it happens.

Why do crop circles have to be ET, what about the IT's? (Inner Terrestrials), or the OD's...Outer Dimensionals??

Maybe there was a phenom in the beginning, but surely..ET travelling light years to Earth, just to stamp some grass down in the Summer time? Mainly in England? I dont buy it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

If an alien race did - try - to take over the Earth then i think GOD would intervene on our behalf.
It turns out God has been here all along.
-- Divine Intervention -- You know it has happened before. Just ask the Pharaoh of Egypt.
All those plagues. Moses was allowed to leave.
Oh, don't forget the parting of the Red Sea. How's that for Divine Intervention.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I also think God is well aware of the presence of the Grays here on Earth.
--------------------------------------------------------------
That sure is a - beautiful - crop circle.
Those symbols appear to represent our electrical power grid here on Earth.
Apparently, it is vulnerable to Huge Solar Flare direct impacts. - CME -
It happened before September 1859.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby
I don't buy crop circle stories

Its amazing how people can make a connection between stupid kids trying to get some attention, to aliens coming down and putting messages in our food.

Just remember

people lie

and crop stories suck

I think remember you before. Are you from from Canada or Great Britain ?
You always show up to muddy the water whenever a crop circle shows up.
Hmmmmm..............i wonder why?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
The crop circle in the OP took multiple days to be created because it was created by man.

You people are wasting your time trying to decipher useless messages from men.

who are the creators? and how did they do it? thats a VERY detailed design for a man made crop circle
edit on 9-5-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
I don't think it was man-made. It seems too straight, too perfect.

Correct. The real crop circles are straight and perfect.
If you get close and read the field reports you also see small iron spheres and blown apart
stems.
--------------------------------
The fake crop circles are ugly and pathetic.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is all very interesting.
I surprised that at least one person (like the owner of the crops) didn't watch over this field not just after the first day that it happened, but the second day, and, up to the third time that it happened. Or at least, one person driving by didn't see something suspect.
As for the message, we will so see if it transpires or not.
Myself, I asked to be transferred out of CA, and into OH.
May G_D help us all.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You know in the end it is really just speculation as to what this crop circle or any of them mean. From my perspective it looks nothing like an alignment. From this interpretation it puts Earth as the center instead of the Sun. I find that odd and does not sit well with me for some reason.

My personal interpretation of this particular circle is: it appears like the hieroglyphs are the information being put into a dish of some sort and the balls that many think are planets is the information in a condensed form and then being sent or received by the dish that appears to be a sextant. This i simply how I interpret it. Me thinks someone is trying to communicate with us from a far. Also if anyone is interested, I think this is how they create the crop circles...at least it's a theory.Sound waves!

edit on 5/9/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So with the crop circles that took three phases... wouldn't you start all-night surveillance after the second night? I mean, there is a picture of the first one so you know it was seen by somebody but they may have thought that was it. But after the second one, you'd imagine somebody would start rolling the film. For that reason alone, I kinda doubt the authenticity of this.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I saw a show where a bunch of board Teenagers living on farms made the circles.... I don't think an intelligent species who mastered the art of interplanetary travel would spend its time etch-a-sketching in a corn field....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

The only problem with that is some of the crop circles ar so complex and large, it would be impossible for even a team of people to get it done in a short time with no foot prints or one single reed being broken. Then you have to look at the logistics of these things being all over the world not just one location.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If I were an alien I would only want to comunicate with the most intelligent and genuine people on the planet.
The other humans would be regarded as animals, or as unstable individuals with no intelligence. Value is in intelligence. Our society is so ingrained with immediate gratification. No one has patience. Television is definitely used to control and pacify the mass public. If you are watching TV you aren't decifering crop circles and communicating with a more advanced civilization. Obviously the ETs enjoy their puzzels.
edit on 9-5-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

so by communicating with farmers....They..........Uhm.....Wouldn't an instant message be easier?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What interests me the most about the crop circle is the "linear arrangement" of planets.

What are they or it trying to tell us. Also, would it be something as this image below?

Can anyone tell anything about this "linear arrangement" of planets, sun, etc.? Whether this be from astrology, kaballah, or other mystical sources. What does this linear line mean? Do you think it's connected with the crop circle in some way?

Please post your thoughts, etc...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
reply to post by DrNotforhire

The only problem with that is some of the crop circles ar so complex and large, it would be impossible for even a team of people to get it done in a short time with no foot prints or one single reed being broken. Then you have to look at the logistics of these things being all over the world not just one location.

This one looks real and even has a meaning according to the field report.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join