It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 6205LH

religious fanatic????

grow up

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
The design shows our solar system lined up exactly as this rare planetary alignment will be on June 1st 2011 with the addition of an extra planet between Mars and Jupiter.

Is this a warning from the heavens?

@seekeye By my understanding of this it is certainly a warning. I beleive by working together on it a full translation can be acheived. Too much astronomical ascription goes beyond common sense, so there will be another reason for the message beyond just the dates and as a warning it may entail practical purposes. To me it is explaining the mechanics of water with its proper control in a mega tsunami situation. It is a before during and after approach. Right now it is something of a revelation to me, as more informed about the prophets than crop circles am I. And this ties in in many ways. Those who take the narrow path live, said Jesus. A giant earthquake shall ravage the world said Isaiah in chapter 24. What are you now doing right up on the top of your house? said Jesus etc etc

Also this May 21st 2011 lot are saying its 7000 years since Noah's flood. Well thats not far off the 3600 year orbit that's mentioned by hopis or mayans, if you count it round twice. There are links to this everywhere, with Elenin, Nibiru, and the like of this crop circle. I dont think it matters what it is, but space bourne objects causing earth to shake in its orbit is in the back of alot of peoples minds now, especially with the extra severe earth quakes. Example Haiti was a complete catastrophe but we dont hear about it since.

A super massive earthquake season with all the meteoric vulcanistic and liquid trimmings is certainly not off the cards. So survival requires some directions. and help. The amount that the central earth is pulled out of shape perhaps indicates the potential size of the problem to plan for. If that much water is pulled around there is going to be alot of it slopping around for a fair while. Burying essentials and watertight earthquake proof bunds (or boxes) for human protection may be vital.

These indeed then may be Noah's Ark style plans. Maybe God is now going to scour the world with a really good wash, Again. Only he wont hurt the animals too much this time on our account, if I have done my reading correctly. If only I follow these plans to live past it I will continue to thank God. And say God willing we will know what to do. The Quran is a warning and it emphasies astronomical events. This style of disaster is certainly in the vein of it's prophecy, which reemphasises sodom and gomorah, egypt, babylon, noah, and adds more such as the Aad and Thamud, destroyed for unrepentance by powerful winds.

Thanks for replies yesterday it is good if my translation version is being heard, if as you state, no one else can translate it. Any other feedback is valued at this end but will post again. @seekeye do you know of any new crop circles currently or now in the same area? we are nearby this district, and I used to live there too!.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
the section of the crop image (with the hieroglyphs) that people said was an astrological sextant looked immediately to me more like one of these

in front of a building which leads back into a mountain or hill or something like that.

Alternatively perhaps its a weapon, collecting something in the dish to shoot out the other end or vice versa...or a communication device perhaps...

-B.M
edit on 9/5/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaveTheWolves

I'm pretty sure the grand canyon wasn't dug by aliens either!
I'm also realy sure no one is claiming the grand canyon is trying to tell us something.

So yeah, your analogy really makes sense. Not.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

why? i am big enough
and yes, blind UFO believers is something like religion... only proofs are missing

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
What amazes me is that ALIENS, Obviously Intelligent Beings, after all they come here using incredible technology beyond our current comprehension,,, then they resort to simply leaving a message in a field of corn?.
Seems Strange that, (like they suddenly loose their ability or intelectual logic which they obviously have to build such incredible space ships), or maybe they are so advanced they feel they have to simplify things cause we are so stupid?, then they leave a message that looks like EARTH BASED LOGIC (thinking) that is open to multi & random interpretations that nobody could be sure of what it actually means.
Great Pictures, great Design, Are ALIENS REALLY THAT STUPID?...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kigamboni
What amazes me is that ALIENS, Obviously Intelligent Beings, after all they come here using incredible technology beyond our current comprehension,,, then they resort to simply leaving a message in a field of corn?.
Seems Strange that, (like they suddenly loose their ability or intelectual logic which they obviously have to build such incredible space ships), or maybe they are so advanced they feel they have to simplify things cause we are so stupid?, then they leave a message that looks like EARTH BASED LOGIC (thinking) that is open to multi & random interpretations that nobody could be sure of what it actually means.

Well said. I totally agree. Now, sit back and watch how many people ignore this good sence! lol

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Maybe it's not aliens, but the actual Earth attempting to communicate with us?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

That actually made sense to me.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's been quite some time since there's been any reports in the media pertaining to any discoveries under the Sphynx, which makes me wonder just what are t.p.t.b. keeping back from the public. At first their was a terrific flurry of excitement concerning the newly discovered rooms and whatever contents they held, and even the once highly esteemed and now disgraced Dr Hawas came out of retirement, to take over the dig. Could it be possible that hieroglyphics were discovered concerning the same date and event as the crop circle message? Even though much of the message in the field remains to be translated, any message written in Egyptian hieroglyphs would have been translated shortly after their discovery. Perhaps we're looking at a warning from Alien benefactors, and those in the know have kept it to themselves as they go about the construction of their underground shelters. If that's the case, perhaps the Aliens will show up to help us unimportant common folk.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I agree it is most intreuging,the hyeroglyphs look like a mixture of several languages like arabic ,aztec,enochian and even gailec and several other dead languages, i wonder if anyone who is an expert in ancient languages recognizes any of them, i myself have only ever studied egyptian and aztec hyeroglyphs some of them look familiar but i am stumped on these

edit on 10-5-2011 by nonconformist because: spelling mistake

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The Greys are not stupid. They are subtle.

This crop circle does not have random interpretations.

- We Oppose Deception -
Click the pause at the end for the full binary message.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Thats almost the smartest thing i have ever heard because the earth really is trying to communicate with us,but then who is actually physically making the crop circles appear?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Not only do they contain messages, but they are coding and frequency and are placed on gridlights or connected to earthgrid, in such a way that they are affecting the earth. This can also be seen as "coding the matrix" not just depicting what will happen, but what certain groups are working to see happen, and the crop circle is a part of this, both in terms of the frequency given to earth, and the meme contained like a spell in our minds. Which is also how the self appointed "elites" create movies and release them, and using phantamogoria, bring our emotions to certain peaks in the movies, for we manifest through emotion and frequency and we're in a thoughtscape ,shared but still flexible.

This is also why the Ronald Regan aircraft was hanging around before reactor 3 with the mox fuel exploded, for they may be able to arrange with their money and high tech toys 90% of what they want, but its that unknown they code the matrix or spell cast for. And in the 80's one of the prime ministers of Japan visited Ronald Regan and arranged a deal to bring Mox fuel into Japan, so they were setting the meme for reactor 3.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kigamboni

i know what u mean, but after reading Clark's End of childhood and parts of the Law of one concerning pyramids, i think i started to grasp how difficult this intervention from above may be. Lets say, there may be some laws that limits the interaction with our species, so we are not simply put before facts that would interfere with our growth till we are not ready for that. Everyone now have freedom to think about god, aliens, angels.. would that be the same after they landed? I think this freedom (duality) is one of the key aspect, we may need to grow up.. so they just may not want to break it.

they seem to give some proofs here and there or to certain people, but this is not such a big deal in large scale as them landing here right away. and i think crop circles may very well suit to be such subtle proof or form of comunication.

Acording law of one, they did interfere with people directly (for example in egypt) but people were never so "adult" to be able not to missuse thing they were given,shown.. fortunately they were not able to hold upon this knowledge for much long after aliens left either.

To the topic... i keep wondering: if its made by aliens, why in three days? they needed rest after doing each part like people would? or is there some other symbolic meaning?

edit on 10-5-2011 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This post from a thread about the movie the knowing and Japan is excellent and it gives a long list of movies, and how their release seemed to bring about many related disasters.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In addition, Titan the novel came out before the Titanic.

And, Deep Impact in the 90s depicted a black president and a comet called ELE, and the discoverer of the comet in the movie was named Leo. Leo is the name of the one who discovered Elenin, and of course there's a black president in the US.

Crop circles are by mesmers, both ET and black ops. They an be formed quickly using HAARP remember.

This is why instead of getting worked up over all the disasters, instead of praying, meditating, envisioning and keeping in our mind the world we see and wish for, yearn for, with high frequency, and emotion, and we really need to do this all day long every day.

Turn off the television, avoid their movies, and media, and post on the wall what we want and put up pictures of earth ship homes everywhere, and advanced equal world.

I pinned this to my wall, and its time to send out the earnest request for our help to come in and to envision what is eutopia, for all the people here now, not after an event that cleanses the earth, but now, for us.

That we are free, equal and prospered, all of us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

.... the Earth?

second line

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ClevererRunbeening

Maybe it is a challenge.
-----------------------------------
Go ahead and take 3 days to make an exact copy.
Let's just see how it looks. - Perfect or ugly -
Good luck.
Go ahead and make it during the day from 9 AM to 5 PM just to help you out.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The Greys are not stupid. They are subtle.

This crop circle does not have random interpretations.

- We Oppose Deception -
Click the pause at the end for the full binary message.

You know I have always wondered about the disc part of this one. The binary code thing is interesting as well. It always looked like one of the old music box metal discs. Here is an example. What do you think?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by ClevererRunbeening

Maybe it is a challenge.
-----------------------------------
Go ahead and take 3 days to make an exact copy.
Let's just see how it looks. - Perfect or ugly -
Good luck.
Go ahead and make it during the day from 9 AM to 5 PM just to help you out.

will u give me a hand?
wont probably make it alone, maybe ask friend or two

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join