It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Olise

Well, i think that heaven is our REAL home.
We are here on Earth temporarily until our bodies die for one reason or another.
Then we go home to heaven after our bodies/containers give up the ghost.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When we arrive in heaven we go to the Heavenly Council and receive our
- Life Review -.
It is then we will see the - ripple effects - of our actions here on Earth.

Does that make sense to you?

Yes, "Eurisko2012", that which you refer to as Heaven is our home; you, the spirit, are being refined/fashioned within in a temporary vessel on earth: the body dies, setting you free, that you may transition to the next level/dimension, till you arrive at the seventh, which is your glorification, the express image of God.

If you are a vessel in the making, why would your Maker hold you responsible for that which he is engineering in you? Day unto day utters speech, generating experiences, and night unto night shows knowledge as you reflect on your experiences; in essence, while in the flesh you go through your experiences, and when you are set free of the flesh you reflect on your experiences, learning from them. In the end, which becomes a beginning, you find yourself perfected an express image of your Creator, for which purpose you were subjected to refinement.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

This is a translation of the third line, the first two should be contained over the pages of the topic. Please read May 11th contribution as well.

The third line is put in english words to this rffect.

THE THIRD REMINDER : WATER

Assess water in all ways. Also assess it in the ways this diagram explains it. It is for your safety. Standing water has an interface with air, called the surface. Gravity affects water and the depth or level to which it can reach. This level is depicted in the message as horizontal, and in within the diagrams as a spherical level.
Both are applicable here.
Consider how water may move around the globular planet you are on. If there were to be an unusual change such as a gravity shift, consider how it may move. Remember that the moon brings the tides in and out everyday and that other nearby objects within the inner space around earth may affect the water upon the globe in similar or other ways than this. Consider the effect of the sun which lifts water from the oceans everyday as evaporation.

THE EVENT
The Event which this message was created to warn you about will come about after the planets align, when an invading object shall pass close to the earth. Read from the diagram that the earth's water surface may be affected in proportion to what is depicted. This will be a temporary occurence, and this message is for your survival. For those whose duty is the first line of defense, these must make adherence to the message in a practical way to accomplish the tasks which the event has set for realistic survival. For those who cannot or have other duties such as children, these must provide good support to those who will do the work. You must knit closely together and bond in the purpose if you are to make these steps. Consider bridges, tunnels, boats, steps, weirs locks, canals, pipes, sewerage systems . Consider ways of drawing water up and down, pumps, syphons, waterfalls, and all of the other ways not here mentioned. You will see that this is the way to go. Decide this is a good plan and then carry it through. At the third reminder, make your grouping strong, and make it exclusive. Do not from this point attempt to protect or convice others about this plan. Protect only yourselves and your grouping. Make this agreement between yourselves and stick to it. You may still need to build a tsunami proof shelter, and at the third reminder there will not be more time to start. You must start at this point to dig one, and if you do not, then the nature of the event dictates that you will die. Almost all of the population of earth will not survive the event. Our message and those previous to those aware, will ensure that at least some of you do survive so do not lose hope. It is absolutely imperative that you are underground at the timeof the event as water will overflow all hills. Underground within your earth offers the best protection from all the dangers the event brings. The mass of water will be very heavy and strong. You must learn and consider all aspects of water to deal with these problems. The event may/will happen suddenly and at once, but normal water levels will be restored afterwards. Untill this time you must be underground, and you must follow the suitable designs depicted by the diagram for underground tsunami shelters.

NOw consider in all ways that water is contained. Water can leave a container downwards through the flooring, or over its sides. Otherwise it will remain within its container.

This message is for your survival at the time of the event and you are being pre warned of it so that you can prepare a shelter in which the water cannot reach.
Consider that an upturned/ capsized boat is a container of air within water. The water cannot enter the airspace necause there are contained sides which prevent this from happening. Your earthwork. underground shelter will use this principle of the upturned boat to prevent you from drowning. It is reiterated that the entrance to an undergrounf chamber such as this must be in the shape of a J. Consider here a submarine or sealing yoursleves in boxes fixed firmly in the ground. The aur insider attempts to reach the surface of the water but it is trapped. Any sealed chamver must be firmly ficed well underground during the event because of thios fact. The J shaped entrance depicted within the message provides a diagram for a shelter which conteract several problems and is essentially the best arrangement . Heavy flow and debris is likely to remove the covering of the earthwork, however firmly fixed, but even if the downward shaft and hrizontal passage became filled , with the J shape the air pressure within the chamber should counteract the force of the water.
Chosen sitings for earth works should be well uphill and chalk escarpments shuch as beside this diagram are ideal for several reasons. When you have completed your earth work, prepare a syphon within your earthwork, (pipe bottom lower than the top, so well downhill, fill it wit water, plug the topend in your chamber, leave the bottom end in a full bucket) Then if the water enters your waterproof shaft when it overflows the earthwork, your exit may be drained without having to swim through debris blocking the shaft. Make your chamber space large enough to accomodate this debris and keep always keep the tools you may need with you inside. Keep everything that you will need in the new future affter the event inside your chamber. This is the reason to pack the boxes at every opportunity and reminder. Leave large boxes full, and some with some space. Use boxes within boxes to orgainse it . You may need to move yourselves with them at any time. Be better than well prepared at the third reminder.
Now consider the control of water, and the ways in which it may be stopped. Understanding water in all ways, such as syphoning, is most important, and this message is so that you can come out and down again, retaining your life in this world. It is also so that organic life above the water table may survive and live on happily despite the effects that the event will have upon the lands. First preserve yourself s and your lives for this is enough of a task. Then consider the things which you will need to have preserved. You animals and crops must come first . Two of each will suffice, because a diversity serves your purposes best. Remember what the sea and sources of fresh water may provide because all will not be lost.
At the third reminder , go to a higher level and diversify their arrangements. (There is a break in the third line, so more to follow,

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

I'm pretty sure the grand canyon wasn't dug by aliens either! I'm also realy sure no one is claiming the grand canyon is trying to tell us something.

No, but in the early 20th century they found Egyptian style mummified bodies in the GC as well as heiroglyphic and other artifacts.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

I'm pretty sure the grand canyon wasn't dug by aliens either! I'm also realy sure no one is claiming the grand canyon is trying to tell us something.

No, but in the early 20th century they found Egyptian style mummified bodies in the GC as well as heiroglyphic and other artifacts.

That is really interesting. As ,the earth spins, so perhaps Noah must have ridden upon a huge mass of water steadily circling the globe while the other side correspondingly drained out. That would be a tidal pull more than the moon can give, that draws ALL the water up extra high It couLd be how the gc got there wow! and you could survive in the 'hieroglyphs' depicted for a few hours or so at the times when the high point reached you. If it was not so huge as what Noah had to cope with then 40 days of this is do able . It will wipe humanity off the face of the earth with all our mess and put it all down in the bottom of the ocean. It will carve a new landscape while it does it. OMG

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Not sure what you are on about. It wasn't saying anything about how the GC was formed. It was published in the Arizona Gazette in 1909 and the Smithsonian was involved.

Following this, the explorations were undertaken." "The main passageway is about 12 feet wide, narrowing to nine feet toward the farther end. About 57 feet from the entrance, the first side-passages branch off to the right and left, along which, on both sides, are a number of rooms about the size of ordinary living rooms of today, though some are 30 by 40 feet square. These are entered by oval-shaped doors and are ventilated by round air spaces through the walls into the passages. The walls are about three feet six inches in thickness. The passages are chiseled or hewn as straight as could be laid out by an engineer. The ceilings of many of the rooms converge to a center." "The side-passages near the entrance run at a sharp angle from the main hall, but toward the rear, they gradually reach a right angle in direction."

THE SHRINE "Over a hundred feet from the entrance is the cross-hall, several hundred feet long in which is found the idol, or image, of the people's god, sitting cross-legged, with lotus flower or lily in each hand. The cast of the face is oriental, the carving shows a skillful hand, and the entire object is remarkably well preserved, as is everything in this cavern." "The idol almost resembles Buddha, though the scientists are not certain as to what religious worship it represents. Taking into consideration everything found thus far, it is possible that this worship most resembles the ancient people of Tibet." "Surrounding this idol are smaller images, some very beautiful in form; others crooked-necked and distorted shapes, symbolical probably, of good and evil. There are two large cactus with protruding arms, one on each side of the dais on which the God squats. All this is carved out of hard rock resembling marble. In the opposite corner of this cross-hall were found tools of all descriptions, made of copper." "These people undoubtedly knew the lost art of hardening this metal, which has been sought by chemists for centuries without result. On a bench running around the workroom was some charcoal and other material probably used in the process. There is also slag and stuff similar to matte, showing that these ancients smelted ores, but so far, no trace of where or how this was done has been discovered, nor the origin of the ore." "Among the other finds are vases or urns and cups of copper and gold, made very artistic in design. The pottery work includes enameled ware and glazed vessels. Another passageway leads to granaries such as are found in the oriental temples. They contain seeds of various kinds. One very large storehouse has not yet been entered, as it is twelve feet high and can be reached only from above. Two copper hooks extend on the edge, which indicates that some sort of ladder was attached. These grannies are rounded, as the materials of which they are constructed, I think is a very hard cement. A Gray metal is also found in this cavern, which puzzles the scientists, for its identity has not been established. It resembles platinum."

THE HIEROGLYPHICS "On all the urns, or walls over doorways, and tablets of stone which were found by the image are the mysterious hieroglyphics, the key to which the Smithsonian Institute hopes yet to discover. The engraving on the tablets probably has something to do with the religion of the people. Similar hieroglyphics have been found in southern Arizona. Among the pictorial writings, only two animals are found. One is of prehistoric type."

www.xpeditionsmagazine.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.fortunecity.com...

edit on 14-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: links

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Wow. I guess Aliens made the GC then. Put the mummies in the GC and are now making crop circles.
Case closed.

Not!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Wow. I guess Aliens made the GC then. Put the mummies in the GC and are now making crop circles. Case closed. Not!

Boy, not sure where you learned to read and comprehend, but you should sue them for malpractice. Did not say aliens were responsible for that. Was just responding to the comment earlier in the thread on the GC. A more likely explanation for what I posted was that people from Egypt or Asia ended up in North America. It doesn't involve aliens at all (or crop circles for that matter so it is getting off topic) but like I said, I was just responding to the comment on the GC with anomalous info from that area.)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Are they ALL fake?

Just point out one documented being made by Aliens.
Just one.
You can't even prove one crop circle is real!
So I don't need to prove that they are all fake.

Your logic is absurd.
--------------------------------

Have you seen the large and complex crop circles?
Yes. I have been studying the topic, in great detail, for many, many, many years.

Try to make one. See what happens.

I would make a complex circle.

-------------------------------------------------------

You probably won't be convinced until disclosure.

Disclosure!

Convinced about what?
No one can show a crop circle suddenly appearing.
No one can show aliens making a crop circle.
All the scientific studies from groups like BLT are flawed, and they even admit that the cause they speculate is NATURAL, and not alien.

So, in reality, all I am convinced of is that we know humans make CC. We know that there are dedicated groups making complex circles. We know that lots of people rely on CC formations in order to generate money. We know that before any crop circles appear, that crop circle tours, events, conferences etc are already pre-planned.
You do the math.
They can plan all that ahead for the crop circle season but can't manage to capture one being made by aliens or what ever.

Thats what I know.

While all you do is believe aliens are making CC. There is no evidence what so ever, at all, in any shape or from that even suggests that CC are not man made.
Non.

And you know it.
Other wise you wouldn't need to argue that it is some how impossible for humans to make complex artistic patterns is grass.
Please! I guess tat makes the space shuttle an alien construction too then, because its complex.

Essentially, that is all "believers" ever argue. Because you have no evidence supporting your belief you need to manufacture an arument relating to HUMANS.
I know it hurts to hear, but don't fight the pain as it is just the truth sinking in!

I'll leave you to it.
edit on 14/5/11 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

My post was pure satire.

Your reply to my earlier comment has nothing to do with the topic or my original reply.
You injected irrelevant comments relating to my reply.

Here, I"ll lay it out for you so you can comprehend the satirical nature of my reply to your irrelevant comment.

I read this post here.

Originally posted by SaveTheWolves

Sure, people could be making a lot of money off of crop circles but that doesn't mean they aren't the 'real' thing. Lots of money is made off the Grand Canyon too, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't dug with steam shovels.

I then replied to that post here.

reply to post by SaveTheWolves

I'm pretty sure the grand canyon wasn't dug by aliens either!
I'm also realy sure no one is claiming the grand canyon is trying to tell us something.

So yeah, your analogy really makes sense. Not.

Then, you replied to me concerning mummies and the grand canyon.
And you believe I have problems with comprehension.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Actually, the more extensive comments about the GC were in relation to someone else's post. My comment to your "satirical" post was short and to the point that anomalous things have been found in the GC. Any subsequent posts on the topic were in response to you being an a** about it.

edit on 14-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Well said! A logical, well presented argument of substance, rather than speculation.

And although I agree with you 100%, I would also reserve a little jugement. There is always the slight possability that only 99% of crop circles are man made. Possible? Yes. Probable? Ooh, I wouldn't like to say. Can I use the word agnostic in here without being told I'm an explicit agnostic atheist something or other?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Shamatt, very funny maybe you should just keep your mind open 100% of the time. Don't exclude 99% of possibly genuine ccs just because something basic like human reason or simple logic tells you. Think with different tools as well or apply some other test than presumption.
Atlastro you have just denied that there is a topic listing with all its links right here where you have commented. Did you come here just to laugh at all this? Judging by your scathing diatribe you remind of the angry CIA. But you're probably just the sort of person who comically states that you yourself could not have been a millionaire in your lifetime anyway . It just "wasn't possible" was it. Nevermind.
You brought the Grand Canyon into play however. One must respect coincidence. You did not suceed in wasting anyones time.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Well said! A logical, well presented argument of substance, rather than speculation.

And although I agree with you 100%, I would also reserve a little jugement. There is always the slight possability that only 99% of crop circles are man made. Possible? Yes. Probable? Ooh, I wouldn't like to say. Can I use the word agnostic in here without being told I'm an explicit agnostic atheist something or other?

Anything is possible. I agree. AND, that argument is a two way street.
Why is it that the "believers never entertain that it is entirely possible that all Crop Circles are made by humans?

To entertain the possibility that non humans are creating CC's, all one need do is show aliens creating CC in order to introduce them as a possibility rather then an imagined, assumed, invented or simply speculated causes.

Entertaining what is possible could include a multitude of causes from Elvis to Jesus, flying unicorns or Harry Potter, Jedi or even Lord Vader using the force to flatten grass.

All I would argue is that if people want to include what is possible, simply show your possible cause as actually existing and actually creating crop circles.

Because I can do that with humans.

Thank you for the reply.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Who cares about anomalous things in the grand canyon, it is irrelevant to the analogy I was replying too.

Thanks for another irrelevant and useless reply.

I'll let you get back to replying to people for no reason at all other then to inject rubbish.

edit on 14/5/11 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You should concentrate more on the "Anything is possible" idea. Life is so much more fun and interesting.

I don't really need to show any evidence at all to include this as a possability, If I could do that it would not be a possability so much as a certainty. I agree there is often too much speculation in this site, it bugs me too. The difference is I am saying that I agree that most, if not all crop circles are man made. The fact I have no proof means this is speculation on my part, isn't that what we are here for? Plus, and this is the fun bit, life is so much more coulerful when you can indulge yourself in a little susspension of reason.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Disclosure would be about the truth.
The truth is that the planet Earth has a hidden history.
The truth is that the Greys are here.
The truth is that they are making the real/perfect crop circles.
If you go to the Crop Circle Connector right now you will see a perfect example of a hoax.
The investigators spot them immediately.
Maybe if you flew to England and spoke to an actual investigator you would drop the
attitude.
The people filling out the field reports have also been researching crop circles for
many, many, many years.

edit on 14-5-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seraphnb
reply to post by Seekeye2

Let me guess:
1) Jesus (I know, I know, it says June 1st, not May 21st!)
2) Umm . . . A planet that miraculously forms out of the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter!

Folks, Nibiru is supposed to be a brown dwarf in the Oort Cloud that tugs on Earth, causing mass extinction, not a rocky planet in the inner solar system. Get it right!

Peace,
SeraphNB

A planet that miraculously forms out of the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter?
It could already be there. It could have just been cloaked all this time.
The technology exists to bend light.

Does this make sense to you?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Disclosure would be about the truth. The truth is that the planet Earth has a hidden history. The truth is that the Greys are here. The truth is that they are making the real/perfect crop circles. If you go to the Crop Circle Connector right now you will see a perfect example of a hoax. The investigators spot them immediately. Maybe if you flew to England and spoke to an actual investigator you would drop the attitude. The people filling out the field reports have also been researching crop circles for many, many, many years.

Those things are unquestionable. Read Michael Cremo's Forbidden Archaeology for a good sense of hidden history. Some of the crop circles are a hoax. probably just enough that a**h*les can point to them and say that they are all fake. Whether the ones that aren't hoaxes are alien in nature or come from earth spirits or from beings from a different level of existance is still to be found out, but they most certainly aren't hoaxes. The people that want to believe they are are either:

1) Afraid
2) Blinded by limited perspectives
3) or purposefully trying to obscure the truth.

Hard to tell then again, some people are just jerks that argue against everything that is not in their worldview and seem incapable of doing so without being rude to others points of view.
edit on 14-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I think disclosure is very soon.
No real crop circles this year. The Greys are getting a slow start in 2011.
I wonder why?
Maybe something big is about to happen?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
IF the desigs are getting more and more complicated,and with the internet widw spread in the world,my question will be ;Are they looking for something or somebody to interpret those symbols on the ground??? are they looking for some kind of intelligence that gives proper answer to this expressions ??????

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join